Kidnapper Girl
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Got some spare time because I was sick. And probably I just want to write a random short story.

 

Bang.

 

 

“Mmhhm!”

 

 

Each bullet shot indicated that one’s soul had departed in an instant. Someone responsible for that is smiling wide while occasionally blowing on her gun’s tip gently for no reason before resuming her activity as a goddess of death. 

 

Someone who is helping to coerce the victim to kneel in front of the girl is currently trying to guess her flow of mind. Of course, he isn’t in the position to judge her deeds since he was forcing the others to kneel by any means necessary, watching everything unfold before him, and sometimes got some blood splurts on his skin or face. Still, looking at how she could pull the trigger so lightly, as natural as breathing, makes him question how her mind works until now.

 

Again, she pointed her gun just a few centimeters in front of another victim. His tears or whimpers mean nothing. The girl in her usual dark cardigan with a t-shirt beneath combined with light-colored jeans paid no mind to her victim’s desperate gestures.

 

Bang.

 

As the girl’s assistant, he can only wait until she is satisfied doing something illegal by this land’s law. Maybe only one word from him and the police will storm into this place.

Or maybe, the moment he said something to the outside world, his life was no longer his.

 

A little doubt clouded his mind upon witnessing a large crowd gathered in this dark place. Some of them were the officials of this country, and the commoners, with their hands and legs tied tightly and duct tape covering their mouths. And then, the assistant put them together in a cramped room while leaving their eyes wide open to give them a clue about what will greet their fate there. After a few hours without any proper explanation and being treated like human cattle, they’re starting to behave like madmen.

 

And then, his master entered the room. Everyone panicked at first, and some struggled to get closer to the girl in the hope of getting away.

 

—until she pulled a handgun and shot it at the ceiling. That way, she controlled the situation quickly.

 

At this point, the assistant was used to hearing her beloved gun whistle cheerily while snatching away someone’s life without mercy. He lost track of this girl’s victim and had no choice but to obey accordingly. He has rooted deep in this matter, anyway. So, his only hope is that the time his master’s gun pointed at him will never come.

 

“Forgive my rudeness. If I was allowed to ask a question, my lady, what is the point of gathering them in this place and killing them one by one? For sure, we have a lot of better method to perish them all from this world.”

“Hmm?” she glances at the assistant for a few seconds when another gun is pointed at another head.

“Well, I think it would be more efficient if you kill them with a small-scale bomb or using a poisonous gas in the first place.”

 

She sighs with her shoulders dropped while pulling away her silver gun to toy with it around her jaw. Then, she smiled teasingly.

 

“Aww, that’s too bad. You finally realized it, teehe.”

“Pardon?”

“It’s just as you said. It would be more efficient if I deployed such a methon to instantly kill everyone together.”

“Then, perhaps do you have a consideration for choosing this kind of method? To kill one by one with a mere hand gun?”

“It’s nothing but a terrible hobby of mine, nothing more.”

 

The assistant understood something. That his master was pretty much didn’t really different than the people that she had kidnapped and gathered here.

 

“After all, their existence irked me out so so it can’t be helped. Think it as a way to let out some steam. Stress management, you know.”

“If you have that kind of sentimentality, what about the law and justice which protects us, a feeble citizen from those kind of people that irked you?”

“Indeed, we have that. Sadly, those laws that you’re talking about can’t be relied on forever. In the end, it’s us, weak and feeble human who runs the justice system. As normal human, we can’t become perfect being who is free from mistakes.” She reloads her gun for a second and releases another shot elegantly.

“Hah?”

“For example, someone killed a family member. Depends on the country we’re talking, the criminal only need to follow the legal process and eventually be freed later. What about the family of the victim? They have through the trauma every time they see something that reminded them of the deceased. Also, they know the killer is still alive and be free, coming back to their life just like usual. It’s kinda unfair, you know?”

“I’ve thought about it too. But, have you forgotten that there’s a death conviction for the said criminal?”

“That’s right. And yet, some of them able to control how the law goes and magically untouchable by those systems.”

 

 

When the assistants prepare another person to kneel, a smell of gunpowder goes up along with another loud noise. One more hot bullet has pierced the skull of a burly person this time.

 

“Let’s say there is a poor, elderly person who stole food due to hunger. However, the victims of the robbery were wealthy people who owned a big company. That said old guy got dragged to the courtroom as a deterrent effect for the other potential thieves,” she continued.

“I have heard of cases like that.”

“Then you can guess what’s the verdict of that case.”

“The old man was punished accordingly.”

“That’s right. Everyone who stole must be punished, regardless the condition of the said thief.”

 

Bang.

 

The woman wet herself before her life is gone. The assistant looked with disgust since he must clean it later.

 

“Then, who is the true evil in your opinion? The thief who did the deed because of starvation, or the company owner?”

“We certainly will do anything for the sake of survival, so I can’t say the old guy is wrong. However, the person whose stuff was stolen also cannot be wrong either, because he merely used his right.”

“So, no one is actually at fault?”

 

Bang.

 

“I think it’s the people, for letting an old man starving,” he replied while putting the corpse away and preparing another body.

“Interesting, then the whole community should be punished instead the old guy? We’re potentially talking about hundreds or thousands people, here.”

“Yes. The community was fined because of neglection and the fund collected can be donated to the thief, so that the old guy can pay the penalty and be free from any conviction.”

“That’s a great solution.” She smiles at the answer.

 

Bang.

 

“Although, we don’t know what will happen in the future with that old guy. Will that person remains neglected by society so that the thievery recurs, or will be someone who is kind and cares to that kind of people. There is no guarantee for that.”

 

The assistant silently agreed. He replied nothing and slightly nodded.

 

“Let’s talk about something else. What do you think about corrupt officials who easily bought the law and the judge so that their life in the jail is basically not much different than outside the jail? Well, funds embezzlement also counted as thievery, in my opinion. So, the legal procedure requires them to be judged in the courtroom just the same as other cases of stolen goods.” 

“About that… sadly, the implementation of the law here got many loopholes, looking at the news nowadays. Perhaps the regulations itself or the implementation of the regulation needs more control and reviews.”

“I’m sure they did that countless times already. Yet, it would be a lie if I say that our country is free from those kind of people. Oh, speaking of the devil—” 

 

She paused her shooting. The gun’s hot mouth was placed no more than ten centimeters from the forehead of a weeping woman. Her makeup was messy, and her cheeks were soaking wet because of the tears. Her head is shaking uncontrollably.

 

“She is—”

“An official who appeared on the news we watched together because of funds embezzlement in a massive amount. I ask you—what kind of punishment do you think is suitable for this person?” she smiled cheerfully. 

“According to our laws, she’ll be confined and fined gravely. But, the results of our investigation said that she already bribed her way so the official statement of her punishment is a big, fat lie.” 

“Right, right. Hence, we aware that our legal justice can’t touch this lump of living meat! Therefore, I conclude that she being alive is a crime to the planet itself.” 

 

That gun is pointed at the corrupt official as she starts to shriek badly. Sadly, those noises mean nothing.

 

“See you around~.”

 

Without hesitation, she claimed the life of women who had previously been intoxicated by her untouchable power. Just like defeating those enemies in video games, only one trigger away and anyone could be gone. 

 

“Still, with all due respect, your way of punishing is definitely unacceptable by standard. It goes without saying that you’re a criminal yourself.” 

“Then, are you going to turn me to the police?” she asked with a mocking tone.

“I won’t. Since we need a necessary evil. As a society, we need someone who can reach those who are untouchable by the laws.”

“Right, right. That’s why you’re still staying with me after witnessing all I’ve did. Thank you for that. I’m really touched, you know.”

 

Bang

 

This time, someone who might still be in his school year lay stiff, lifeless.

 

“Right. We, as human being are bounds by mistakes. That’s our nature that can’t be changed until the end of time. So, to do things this way is better suited for me rather than sitting idly and trusting everything to the justice system we got.”

 

She smiled faintly. This time, the assistant perceived that expression in different perceptions. There’s a little bit of sadness that can be seen there.

Then he wondered what kind of life this girl had experienced, so she decided to shut her heart and morals to punish those despicable beings?

Another bang shouted, reminding the assistant to care for the body since his master needed another one. He diligently cared for everything so she could enjoy herself without any hassles.

 

 

“Hey, thanks for the chat session. Can you go out now since it’s getting old real quick.” 

“At once.”

 

He gently left the girl with the remaining tied-up people on the floor and closed the door. Since there’s nothing to do, he checks his mobile games to do some daily tasks while frequently gun noises can be heard behind him. Fifteen minutes had passed as she came out elegantly, smiling cheerfully as usual.

 

“Thanks for the good work. What do you want to do, next?” He asked politely.

“We’ll get out from this island, so don’t forget to burn the shed. Thanks for your handling it as usual~.” 

“No problem, my lady.”

0