Our way back
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shio woke up feeling renewed, a new form of power rose from de depths of his very being as he now shared the abilities with the sea tiger cub. These abilities, intertwined with the essence of the sea, granted Shio a unique connection to the water and an enhanced mastery over his surroundings.

He had gained three abilities: Aquatic sight, Hydrokinetic prowess, and Fluid form transformation.

Aquatic sight: [you're able to sea in the water]

Hydrokinetic prowess: [you can control water to a lesser extent]

Fluid form transformation: [for a short period of time you can transform your body parts into water]

Shio's body felt different, he felt as if his world suddenly became sharper, the sensation was the same as when you change the quality of an image from 480p to 4k. His body had changed too, his limbs felt stronger and more elastic. Even his appearance had suffered an enormous change. His eyes in particular were like the eyes of his new companion, they changed to the ones of a feline, the vertical slits and the sharpness typical in every member of the cat-family.

A profound shift coursed through Shio's very being, as if reality had shifted from a mere blurry sketch to a masterpiece in high definition. The sensation was akin to a kid with bad sight that suddenly got glasses. The world shimmered with a new light.

This transformation wasn't confined to perception alone. His body had undergone several changes, a testament to the depth of the connection with his new companion. His limbs were now stronger and swifter.

Yet, the most striking difference with his former self were his eyes. His eyes, once mirrors of human emotions and innocence, had transformed into reflections of the feline realm. Vertical slits adorned his gaze, a sign of the most basic characteristic of the feline family. He couldn't believe what he saw in the reflection of a small water pond in the cave. Those eyes weren't the ones he was used to see. 'Will Aqua even recognize me?' His thoughts a mixture of confusion and awe at his newfound image.

A rustling sound caught Shio's attention, the tiger awoke, its eyes aglow with a mix of curiosity and admiration.

Shio couldn't resist the undeniable cuteness of the sea tiger cub anymore and drew the creature into his embrace. The playful ruffling of its fur and the gentle affection of his master seemed to amuse the cub. A contagious delight danced through his eyes, much like a child captivated by the innocence of a playful puppy. "How can you be so utterly cute?" he wondered aloud. In response the cub closed his eyes in amusement. However its patience was short-lived as with an almost indignant air, it squirmed from Shio's embrace, revealing a streak of playfulness and arrogance also seen in house cats.

As Shio teased his companion, the tiger dodged swiftly and graciously every attempt of his master to catch him again, showing the speed and agility that belonged to such a creature.

With their brief cuddle session completed, Shio and the cub turned their attention to the task at hand; finding a way out of the cave. As they ventured deeper into the cave, it opened showing a shimmering lake in the middle of the rocky environment.

Master and beast looked at each other and understood immediately that the currents that draw them here, would also guide them back.

1