Veil of Ruthlessness
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the heart of the enchanted jungle, where the vibrant foliage danced with sunlight, lay a veiled truth: the jungle was a realm of beauty and brutality intertwined. Aqua's and Shio's journey unveiled this dichotomy as they ventured deeper into its embrace.

As the brothers traversed the verdant undergrowth, a hushed unease settled over them, the jungles beauty and peacefulness were a facade that masked the harrowing reality of the jungle.

Aqua’s gaze was drawn towards the sky, where the different flying creatures painted the sky with thousands of vibrant colors. But as the sky shifted hues with the setting sun, a different tableau unfolded. The sound of a distant cry reverberated, followed by a frenzied chorus of growls. In an instant, the air was charged with tension.

 

A shadowy creature darted through the trees – a Minor Guardian, its sleek and dark body that resembled a puma was pursuing a pray.

The pursued creature, a majestic denizen of the jungle, begged for mercy its cries filling the air with a sense of dread and desperation. In a sudden burst of speed the hunter launched at his pray and a loud cry echoed through the dense foliage. A cry, a snap, silence.

Somehow the silence felt more macabre than the cries of the beast. Just a second was needed to kill the majestic creature. Similar scenes were happening, everywhere in the jungle. The green jungle being painted crimson in those harrowing scenes.

Shio, too, confronted the jungle's gore in a visceral manner. The tiger cub led him to a serene glade after leaving the river behind, a seemingly idyllic tableau. But here, the jungle's ruthlessness was unveiled with cruel clarity. Among the vibrant flowers, Shio's gaze fell upon a tableau of death—the limp form of a delicate creature, its wings adorned in sapphire and gold, now ravaged by the brutality of predation.

The once-pristine glade was now tainted with visceral reminders of the jungle's true nature. Blood-stained petals lay strewn across the ground, a gruesome testament to the primal carnage that unfolded beneath the guise of beauty. Shio's gaze met the lifeless creature's vacant eyes, a stark reminder that in this realm, the line between life and death was drawn in the blood-soaked earth.

As Aqua and Shio continued their journey, the realization settled upon them—the jungle was a canvas painted with both splendor and violence, a realm that embraced the dichotomy of existence in all its gory magnificence. It was a world where the sky bled crimson and every step was a dance between life's fragile beauty and its merciless brutality.

‘It seems nothing has changed; the Ocean realm is as cruel and harrowing as we thought it would be’ Shio thought to himself.

 

1