30. Something to hold on to (18+)
783 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

"Come," commanded XX02, leading me to one of the stalls in the washroom. "We have to talk."

I followed mindlessly. "How's your cage doing?" I asked before he closed the door.

"Today, we're not talking about me," he said, staring at me insistently. He displayed a forced, supportive smile, which worried me more than anything else. "How do you feel?" he finally asked.

"Miserable."

"Yeah, I can tell. You've been wandering like a ghost since the assignment."

"Not helping," I sighed.

"Oh, come on! Is it that bad? I mean, none of us ever bothered you, right? And you've already become a great mission control!" he encouraged me.

I shrugged. "XX04 still doesn't talk to me."

"Don't worry, I'm working on it. Fatty will come around, eventually. You know how he is: a real geyser! It's impressive when he explodes, but most of the time, he's cool."

"Thanks," I said, not putting much faith in my words.

"One, can I ask you a favor?"

Now, he caught my attention. "Sure, what do you need?" A part of me expected him to ask something sex-related.

"Can you please be stronger?"

I looked at him with disbelief. "What? Are you for real? Because you think this is easy? Do you have any idea what I'm going through?"

"No, no!" exclaimed XX02, shamefaced. "That's not what I meant! I'm sorry, it's just that I won't always be there-"

"Don't apologize," I interrupted him. "I'm sorry. I'm on edge, I know. I shouldn't have jumped on you. It's just that I fucking hate slowly turning into an insecure pussy! Wait, why did you say you won't always be there?"

XX02 sighed. "We're leaving tomorrow morning, and I have no idea when we'll be back. We're heading to Charlie station, accompanied by veterans. General's orders, of course."

"Hold on! You haven't even held a single sword in your life! How could you already go out there? Isn't that stupid? And what are veterans anyway?"

"Every year, some of the best fighters become professional soldiers: veterans. Then, they join veteran units. They will watch our backs, don't worry! And we'll get a gun! Start training at shooting and all. We need to get the sterility shots you'll need soon, and Charlie outpost has some for us. At the same time, it will help us acclimate to the planet's atmosphere, temperature, landmarks, and so on. We'll be staying in the wastes like in a survival situation or something like that. That's why I want to confirm you'll survive here without me before I leave."

"Will you survive without me?" I asked ironically, not really worried. He smirked. "You have no idea how much I envy you..." I whispered.

"And you have no idea how scared I am to leave you here! Please, tell me you'll put yourself together and be strong! In there," he said, pointing his finger toward my forehead. And that you won't do anything stupid!" He extended his arm towards me.

I energetically accepted his forearm handshake invitation, forgetting I was still sore from my wild masturbation session two days ago. "You're right," I said. "I've been... slacking off a bit too much, but don't worry, I'll get better."

"Not good enough," he said, gripping me more and nearly making me wince due to my arm's momentary weakness.

"I'm strong, brother! Don't worry about me! Focus on those bugs and the sterility shots."

"Better!" he said, then smiled. "But I thought you'd say something like you won't need sterility shots since nobody will get to fuck you."

"Of course, nobody's going to fuck me! I was thinking of XX30. She's probably going to need them, not me!"

I could feel some strength coming back to me. XX02 was right. I had been self-pitying too much, and now was the time to move forward. That was also good news: with the squadron gone, it would be that many dicks not to be worried about for a while. I grinned at another thought.

"What's going on?" asked XX02.

"I'll be all alone in the dorm with XX30... That will for sure give me a boost!"

"I thought you said you wouldn't do anything stupid..."

"It's not stupid if we don't get caught! Besides, I need something to hang on to!"

"Don't worry, brother," said XX02. "I've got something for you. The General mentioned there's an abandoned outpost out there."

"Yeah, I know, because of the Voraces," I said, unimpressed. "I heard six got overrun by bugs a couple of weeks ago. Possibly more by now."

"No, you don't understand. Not damaged or wiped out. Abandoned!"

"As in, we could potentially live there?" A new hope woke up in me.

"That's what you need to find out!" he enthusiastically said. "Go to the library, and while we're gone, try to research if some bases could be... suitable, alright? Start with the Alpha outpost. I know this one was abandoned a long time ago. And it's close enough we could realistically walk there."

"And you-" I started, but XX02 interrupted me.

"And I will learn as much as I can about the wastelands. I'll look out for anything that could increase our chances out there. If there's a possibility to settle in Alpha outpost or anywhere else, I'll personally escort you! Deal?"

"Deal!"

And in no time, XX30 and I had all our dorm just to ourselves. I recovered my strength in my hand the next day, and KS12 started with all the most useless lessons, which made me more bored than ever. I already knew fighters and carers specialized during their training. It was even more true in our accelerated training. Fortunately, I didn't complain since XX30 volunteered for all the boring stuff: first aid, room management, and room logistics. I got gear maintenance, gear logistics, and mission control. I could have been satisfied by this life without these stupid rules. Maybe.

Instead of showering with our squadron, we showered with women now. The washroom was further from our dorm, but the extra walk was well worth it. Watching unsuspecting naked women was so pleasant I could have done it for hours. It made me wonder how many of them were burning with the same desire that was burning in me. How many would want to have secret sex with me or another woman? How many did already?

But the more I observed, the more I sensed something was wrong with me. The other carers appeared calm, serene, and affectionate. Most of them were tactile, touching each other while chatting but never in any sexual way. None ever showed any interest in sex whatsoever. By contrast, I was simmering with internal turmoil. Watching those little asses - KS12 included - wiggling around me all day drove me nuts. I swear I started to smell them, and they smelled fucking nice. I was devouring them with my eyes in the most lustful way while trying not to get noticed. Even KS12: she was at least 20 years older than me, but I was getting so desperate that if given a shot, I wouldn't hesitate. I regularly found myself wet, twitching, and leaving wet spots on chairs. My clit was still irritated, which prevented me from acting upon my urges. But I swear, if I could, I would get burned again! And I was counting on it, soon!

"XX30?" I asked, stopping her after class. "I was wondering if you'd want to... I don't know, go somewhere quiet?"

"You want to hug?" she hesitantly asked.

"A long hug!" I grinned.

"Oh... I told the girls I would join them to chat tonight. Come with us! It will be fun!"

"No, thanks. I'll pass."

"Why?" she asked, disappointed.

"It's XW15," I said. "I don't know, she's not very nice to me."

XX30 hesitated. "Yeah, I think she doesn't like you very much."

"What did I do to deserve that? I barely talked to her!"

"She said she doesn't like your defiant attitude and that we'll get into trouble hanging out with you..."

I chuckled. "Well, I don't like her bitchy attitude either. Go ahead, have fun with her. I'll be on my own, then. So I don't cause you trouble."

XX30 didn't stop me from leaving. I sat on a bench in the central hub and watched people walk by. Men weren't that bad, after all. And amidst these thoughts, I would gaze out the window, contemplating the stars and thinking about XX02 and our brothers traveling somewhere there.

Another day passed, and I was sitting at the edge of my bed, nervously shaking my leg. XX30, who was 'chilling' with me, was lying on her back in the bed, nearly facing me. She was completely naked, supposedly to be more comfortable, so I followed suit. Her legs were slightly bent but spread wide open, and her hands under her head, completely exposing her whole torso. And particularly her pussy. From where I was, I could see her clit, in full view, so big that it was always sticking out of her lips. I hated that it was larger than mine. It made me feel less manly than her. Yet, her hips had grown broader, and her breasts had swollen, while those changes didn't happen to me for now. It also seemed to me that she had shrunk in size a bit. She looked less and less like the fighter she could have become. She was still more feminine than me overall, I guessed.

If she wanted to tease me, she couldn't have done more.

We didn't touch each other in a while, in any way, despite spending nights alone together in the dorm. Not a single hug, no touching hands, nothing. I made a few attempts, of course. But since the assignment, our relationship evolved. The illegality of our feelings had caused... reservations, maybe?

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I jumped on her, landing my hands on each side of her head, and knelt between her legs, missionary style.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Shhhhh," I said, caressing her forehead, then her cheek.

"What's that?" she asked, touching my neck.

I gnored her and ran my hands from her shoulder to her nipple, belly, and hip, ending at her outer thighs. I grabbed her firmly and pulled her to me. Our crotches touched.

"What are you doing?" she repeated softly.

"What I would have done if I was a fighter. I mean, a man."

She froze, her eyes locked in mine. "What if someone sees us?" she asked.

I didn't care. I leaned over and kissed XX30's neck several times and with passion. She reacted by seizing me in her arms and holding me tight.

"You smell so nice," she whispered in my ear.

I didn't want to stop kissing to return her the compliment. I went everywhere over her torso, licking and biting here and there, focusing on her nipples mostly. Our breaths intensified, and I could feel her hips rocking back and forth, making our crotches occasionally bump. I straightened my legs, laying between hers, and let myself drop on her body. She spread her legs wider, inviting me to go on. I tenderly slid my arms under her back to hold her tightly, then slowly thrust my hips as if I was penetrating her. Our lips touched for the first time, and we kissed mouth-to-mouth. That was so sexy! It felt so intense! It made me wilder and wilder, losing control. Soon, I was roughly hitting her crotch with mine. Damn, if I had a real cock, I would have fucked her brains out!

I didn't know how long that was supposed to last, but I eventually stopped. XX30 stopped moving as well. My sexual frustration had never been that high, but that felt very satisfying!

"That was hot... We need to do that again," I told her. She nodded in silence, a satisfied smile on her face.

On top of our previous key characters, we got introduced to:
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

Did you like this? Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

8