31. Health check (18+)
848 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

"Oh! It's you! Come in!" said MD17, inviting XX30 and myself to enter. "Close the door behind you."

Alone with XX30 and MD17! That sounded like a dream! That wasn't the infirmary. We were in a slightly larger room where imposing medical devices were stored. I recognized some of them. There was an elevated bed with some stuff above, and they made me lie on it when I broke my arm five or six years ago. And that other one, we all have to sit on that chair for our annual dental checkup. But the most massive machine that looked like a big box in the back, I didn't know it yet. And that peculiar device in an L-shape coming out of the wall with a ball stuck on top of it I had never seen here before.

"Before we begin," MD17 started, "did you have anything you wanted to tell me? Anything wrong?"

XX30 shook her head, but I had concerns. "I think I'm hungrier," I reported. "Like I'm eating three or four times more than usual, yet I'm still hungry. Also, my whole body is constantly sore. And, hum... My clitoris is getting tingly. Sometimes, I even get random sharp and annoying feelings for a few seconds. It's hard to describe. What's going on?"

MD17 shrugged, ignoring me. She walked to XX30 instead, who looked tense.

"Don't worry," said the nurse to XX30, "nothing I'll do today will hurt. Quite the opposite," she giggled. "Both of you, undress! Who would like to start the health check? XX30, perhaps? Come on, climb in there!"

XX30 entered the large unknown box, and MD17 closed its door.

"That's a scanner. I'm going to check if everything is developing well. It will just take one more second. There we go!" the nurse said, inviting XX30 to step out already, then gestured for me to step in. A moment later, I was out too.

MD17 played with her tablet some more. "Yay! Everything is perfect! I can happily announce that you're both 100% women now! Hassle-free! Any questions?"

"I... Erm!" I cleared my throat. "Does that mean we could get pregnant?"

"Of course! You are fertile and probably have been for the past day or two!" she said, already absorbed by her tablet again.

"What about the fertility shots? Shouldn't we start taking them?"

"I can't give you what I don't have." She moved to that thing with a ball attached to it and cleaned it with a tissue. "If any man, at any time, ejaculates in your vagina, you will be pregnant. And there is nothing to do to prevent it except those sterility shots. Thank biological engineering!"

"Fair enough..." I said, gulping at that thought. Better be careful!

"Now, for the fun part! XX30, why don't you come here and place your feet on these marks? Just climb over it and face us, please."

That ball was slightly above her knees, so XX30 faced us and walked backward until she stood directly above that hand-sized ball attached to the wall. MD17 knelt and adjusted its height, placing the 'head' right against XX30's crotch.

"Now," said MD17, "I would like you to relax and wiggle your butt a little to rest as comfortably as possible against this. Ready?"

"I think I'd like to be able to hold onto something, but yes, I'm ready."

I walked to XX30, and we clasped each other's shoulders for support.

"Here we go!" said MD17, interacting with her tablet.

The device emitted a faint hum, barely audible.

"Oh! Wow!" said XX30, holding my shoulders tighter. I looked at her face, and she very slightly bit her lip.

"Do you feel that?" asked MD17.

"Oh yes, I feel it!" enthusiastically said XX30.

"What about this, then?"

MD17 touched her tablet, and the hum intensified, becoming louder.

"Ah!" gasped XX30, starting to lose her balance. She closed her eyes, and her face tensed, looking surprised. "Is it supposed to feel... good?"

"Yes, it does!" cheered MD17. "That's the point!"

"Does it go any higher?"

"Hmm-hmm," giggled MD17. "Do you want more?"

"Oh, yes! More!" asked XX30 and the hum intensified again. Her face was a delightful mix of happiness and tension. "More! Oh, wait! That's perfect now!"

I grabbed her from her armpits and held her stronger. At that point, if I hadn't been there, she probably would have dropped. XX30 experienced small jerks running through her body and cute twitches on her face.

Within a few seconds, she screamed: "Ah! Something... It's coming!" XX30 exploded and convulsed intensely into loud moans, taking all my strength to keep her on her feet. Damn, that was so fucking hot! It made me so aroused that my clit faintly pulsated a little, which had never happened before.

MD17 tapped her tablet, and the hum stopped. XX30 was struggling to stand, her legs shaking a lot. I helped her to the nearest chair so she could sit down.

"Was that an orgasm?" she asked, panting. "That was incredible!"

"Yay!" clapped MD17. "Sensitivity: 10/10, congratulations! Don't worry, it's all fine. That was your first orgasm, indeed!"

"Wait," asked XX30. "Is this how having sex feels like?"

"For some," said MD17, glancing at me. That was the first real sign of attention the nurse gave me since we arrived. "Now, your turn, my fighter carer friend. Let's see how sensitive you are." MD17 bit her finger, waiting for me to step up.

I hesitated. "I don't understand," I said, looking at that device. "What's the point of doing this?"

"It's part of your carer's evaluation. It will be reported to General HP07."

That didn't surprise me. "But why?" I insisted.

"Why don't you ask him?" said MD17, getting impatient. "Look, if I told you that you didn't have to do it, would you still want to or not?"

"Damn," I hesitated. I didn't want General HP07 to know about something as intimate as that. But at the same time... "I suppose I'm too curious now. Let's see what magic this thing can do!"

"Well, then, let's proceed. Need me to hold you as well?" She grinned.

"I'll manage," I said, positioning my feet. MD17 didn't bother cleaning the ball and pressed it against my genitals. I shifted slightly to find a comfortable position and took a deep breath. "Alright, go ahead," I requested. "I'm ready!"

My heart raced, apprehensive about my response in front of the two women I cared about the most. But that might give me some much-needed relief. The hum started, and...

"That's it?" I asked, disappointed.

"Wait a moment," said MD17. "What about this?"

I could feel the device vibrate a little, but that was all. "Are you kidding me?"

She chuckled. "Alright, then. You asked for it!"

The hum intensified again, though it was far from the experience XX30 had. "Wait a second," I said, parting my labia to expose my clit further. "Hmm, that's better," I commented, sensing an improvement. "Is there more?"

"Going full power!" said MD17, her enthusiasm barely concealed.

Despite the intense vibrations coursing through my body, which were rather uncomfortable, I began to feel that faint, distant warmth in my groin again. "Hmmmmm..." I softly moaned. "Can you increase it any further?"

"Sorry," she said. "It doesn't go any higher. How does it feel?"

"Pleasurable?" I said. "Like it's warming up."

"Thanks!" she said, turning it off.

"Wait, what?" I protested, once again disappointed. "Why? Can't you switch it back on? Please! Just a bit more!"

"We don't have all day!" she remarked, playfully patting my rear to encourage me to leave. "Sensitivity: 2/10. And consider yourself lucky. KS12 rates at 1/10. Don't tell her I told you. Your checkup is complete; you're free to go! We'll meet again for your first daily sterility shots when XW and XX squadrons return."

"Uhm... XX30, why don't you go first?" I suggested. "I have... something I need to discuss with her."

"Fine, see you in class," said XX30, exiting with still-wobbly legs.

"Not fine, you're leaving too! I have work to attend to!" MD17 insisted, but XX30 shut the door, leaving me alone with the fiery nurse.

Did you like this? Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

13