32. MD17’s revelations
699 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

The fiery nurse sat at her desk and fixated on her tablet, not doing anything with it. She looked like she was waiting for me to leave.

"MD17?" I inquired.

She sighed. "What?" she bluntly said.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked. "You're so distant and keep switching between warm and cold. It's quite unsettling. Did I do something wrong?"

She shrugged. "What could you possibly have done?" she asked.

"Then, do you have a moment for me? Please?"

"Sure," she said, setting down the touchscreen. "What can I help you with again?"

"Is this what's bothering you? Is there something you want me to do for you?"

She paused, and a faint smile appeared on her lips. "What do you want?"

"How's the pregnancy going?" I asked.

"Ugh! Just ask me your question!"

"Fine... You said I have a sensitivity rating of 2/10. What does that mean? Can I eventually have an orgasm like XX30 or you?"

"Short answer: yes and no."

"Then I want the long answer! Come on!"

"Could you have an orgasm? Yes. Easily? No. Wasn't that obvious?"

"But why? Why am I so much less sensitive than XX30?"

She sighed again. "Because you have different sensory receptor densities. Listen, I'm not giving you a biology lesson, alright?"

"Can I do something about it?" I asked.

"No. Can I get back to work?"

"Could you do something about it?"

She didn't answer and looked away.

"What about you? How sensitive are you?"

"Shut up," she scowled.

"Come on!" I insisted. I hesitated but gently poked her ribs with my finger.

She stood up to evade my poking. "It's private!" She crossed her arms over her large breasts, a shy smile appearing again.

"Come on! Don't be a pussy!" I said, still approaching her.

She giggled, dropping her act for a second. "8/10." She used both hands to push me playfully. "Can you go now?"

"I'm starting to understand you better, right?"

"Perhaps." She smiled.

"So, you tried that vibrating machine, didn't you?" She blushed and looked away. "Oh yeah, I bet you did! So, compared to that, was my tongue better or worse?"

She opened her mouth in surprise, not expecting that question. She lightly tapped my chest. "Oh, shut up!"

"Come on, tell me! I want to know: if someone licks me, would it feel better than that thing?"

"Maybe you'll find out for yourself someday."

"Maybe I'll find out... now?"

"Don't be ridiculous. You know women aren't allowed to."

"Yes, but you said we're not even, and you seriously turned me on with that thing. You could finish what you started, then we'd be even! Besides, women and students weren't allowed either, yet-."

"Is this a joke to you?" she interrupted me. "It's not funny."

"Maybe I hurt my clit, and you could take a look. In a professional capacity, of course."

"Shut up!"

I sat in a chair, pulled my skirt up, and exposed myself to her.

"She did hurt her clit!" MD17 exclaimed. "Stupid One!"

"Not 'she,' 'he.'" I corrected her.

She froze for a second. "I... Whatever. How did you manage that?" she asked, kneeling to get a closer look. It had been three days already, and the tears were scabbing over, on their way to healing.

"Nobody ever showed me how to get off properly."

"You did that yourself?" She gently pulled my pussy lips around. "I didn't think you were that foolish. Do you realize you're not supposed to? What would happen if the General caught you like this?"

I gasped as she made a direct contact with my clit. "Careful! As if you've never done it yourself..."

"Shut up!"

"I'd use that vibrating device daily if I were you! Do you?"

"Shut up!"

"Come on, I bet you do!"

She blushed and struggled to hide a kinky smile. "Well... Occasionally."

"Damn..." I said, excited by the thought.

MD17 stood up. "There's nothing I can do. It should heal in a couple of days."

I stood up as well and held her hands. "Are you certain there's nothing you can do?" I insisted with a suggestive smile.

She froze again, pulled her hands away from mine, and sat at her desk. "You do deserve to be called a 'he': you're as annoying and persistent as other men."

"I'll see you for the sterility shots, then?" I abruptly said, walking away, disappointed.

"Wait!" she called as I reached the door. "Why don't you have shoes and panties?"

"General's order after he showed me the jails. He punished me well, didn't he? But why do you care?" I opened the door, ready to leave.

"One... There's something I need to tell you." I closed the door without leaving. "The General, he's done more than you think..."

"What now?" I asked, walking back to her.

MD17 was looking down, hesitating about what to say next. "During the ceremony, the assignment. Remember that second shot? He wanted me to add something to it."

"Because you're adding stuff to the shots? I thought there was like male and female, that's it."

"I shouldn't have said that. You know what? Forget it! Or we could get into big trouble."

"No!" I protested, grabbing her hand. "You started, now you finish! Tell me, please!" I could tell she was struggling. I pulled her closer to me.

"The base injections can be tweaked in two ways. I can modulate neurogenesis to affect sensitivity and the mesolimbic dopamine pathway to affect libido. So by adding-"

"I thought you wouldn't give me a biology lesson?" I interrupted her.

She sighed. "In each squadron, at least one carer should be highly sensitive to be sex-focused, and one carer should be very insensitive to become combat-oriented."

"Huh! That makes sense. The bastard!"

"No, you don't understand. That rule predates the General. It's been like that for a long time."

"Really? And people know about this, and nobody complains?"

"I never said people know about this... Nurses do."

"Ok, I get it: I'll shut up. So, I'm the combat-oriented carer? Is that what you're telling me? That doesn't sound too bad."

She slowly shook her head. "Yes, but that's not all. Carers also receive libido blockers to keep their sex drive low."

"I don't feel like I'm on libido blockers... And you don't look like it either..."

"Shut up! Let me finish! The General wanted me to do the opposite for you. He wanted you to be horny. Very horny. Like, the dose he asked me to add..."

I could see tears building up in her eyes. I walked back to her and embraced her. She started crying, distracting me from her warm breasts pressing against my chest.

"Shhhh," I said, hugging her. "It's alright, don't worry. So how horny will I be? Like any other men?" She nodded in my arms. "I'm glad you told me. I understand. You didn't have a choice. I'll be fine. If they can live with it, so will I."

"You don't understand," she protested, pushing me away. "Men get some relief from carers. It's psychological torture to make someone horny and insensitive! And for what? When I asked the General, he said there would be more chances for you to end up in jail this way!"

"That fucking bastard!" I whispered, not really grasping the extent of that revelation.

"That's if I had obeyed him," she said after a loud sniff.

"You didn't?" I asked.

She shook her head and looked for a tissue on her desk.

"You see, the molecule to develop male secondary sexual characteristics is rather close to the one that boosts sex drive. And given the dose the General asked me to give you, I warned him it could have side effects. Like-"

"Are you telling me I'll grow strong instead of pretty?" A glint of hope sparked into my mind. I had noticed I wasn't growing breasts, and my hips didn't change, unlike XX30.

She walked to me and caressed my throat. "Your Adam's apple is growing already. Your voice will be the first of many changes..."

I didn't know what to say or do. "What did you do, exactly?"

"I gave you a male shot, with the decreased sensitivity..."

"Will I become a man?" I asked, not daring to believe in what she said.

"No, you'll never be a man. But you'll look like one. You'll always have that vagina. You'll be like those the General calls cuntboys: a man with female genitals. A woman with male strength. Stuck somewhere in between. Will you forgive me...?"

"Except, pussified men have male assignment marks, while I have a female one. Doesn't that make me unique?" She shrugged before I hugged her, taking her by surprise. "It's alright, there's nothing to forgive. That's the best news I had in a long time! Actually, given the circumstances, I should thank you!"

When I let her go, she was smiling again. "I'm sorry... I felt so miserable, wondering what you would think if you knew. I swear, I did the best I could given the circumstances..."

"You did good! And that sensitivity thing-"

"There's a bonus," she said, interrupting me. "I'm hoping your clitoris will still get a little more sensitive as it grows. Maybe this will solve that issue, but I can't guarantee it."

"As it grows?" I asked enthusiastically. "Is this why it feels so ticklish down there?"

"Hold on! Don't set your expectations too high! You're not growing a penis, right? It's just your body's natural response to male hormones. But yes, it will grow a little. Just like most of your body."

I took a minute to think and process all that information. Soon, I would become a cuntboy and hopefully as strong as other men. I might get more sensitive, and being that horny had a biological explanation. Not that bad, all things considered. But the main takeaway was that what I thought to be random differences between women was another layer of control from the men in charge.

"So, you're not angry with me?" she asked, looking worried.

"Of course not!"

"Then why are you that concerned?"

"Because I'm mad at this fucked up system! Besides, the General is not stupid. What if he suspects something? Won't you be in serious trouble as I start changing?"

"Well, I warned him it could happen, and he insisted anyway. I'm pretty sure this has never been done before, or at least I've never heard of it. And, even if he wants to get to me, it will be his word against mine. The only evidence he has incriminating me to tweak the shot also incriminates him commanding me to tweak the shot. And MF01 has my back."

MD17 didn't realize it, but she just dropped a bomb for me. "MF01 has your back? Because you know MF01?"

"Of course, I know him!"

"MF01? The warrior of legends? Delta-MF01, which has over a million confirmed Voraces kills?"

"Uh-huh."

"The one that single-handedly turned the tide in the 367th attack on Delta outpost?"

She nodded. "Yes! He's my pair."

"MF01 is your pair? Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm serious. Why? And why does it look more important to you than anything I've said so far?"

"You don't understand! I spent my entire life worshipping MF01! He's like my model!" The nurse giggled. "He's the only one that ever had a higher score than me in simulation! He's the fighter I had always dreamt of becoming! The savior of Delta outpost during the last major bug attack! Please, I have to know! Is he a good man outside of the battlefield? No, wait! Never mind, I'd rather not know..." I hesitated. "Do you think I could see him someday?"

"Oh, but you've seen him already! He was the one giving fighters uniforms during your assignment. He'll give fighting lessons to your squadron soon. You'll see him around the training wing again!"

Damn! If I had only known, I would have paid more attention to him... But I remember he looked massive! If I ever met him again, I had to talk to him! But to say what? It didn't matter.

"So, are we good?" she asked, looking much better than before.

I hugged her by surprise one last time, wondering when I'd get the chance to do it again. This time, she held me back and pressed me against her chest. I loved it!

"Can I get back to work now?" she asked.

I nodded and walked away.

"Hey, cutie?" she called again. I turned around. "By the way, your tongue was much better than the sensitivity device." She giggled.

"So there's hope for me? I can't wait to even the score then!"

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

On top of our previous key characters, we got introduced to:
MF01: Legendary fighter, MD17's pair
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

8