38. The bastard (18++)
958 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
MF01: Legendary fighter, MD17's pair
RC25: Head of security, kind man
General HP07: The leader of the Delta

I was still alone in the dorm that evening, daydreaming in bed. I expected to sleep alone again. It had been twenty days since I last heard from XX squadron, and I wondered if something happened to them. I would have loved to jerk off, but recently, I felt too lonely and sad to get into it.

XX30 entered the room. She looked sad as well. I didn't know what to say or do.

I stood up, and we stared at each other awkwardly. I offered my hand. She hesitated but walked to me, and we hugged in silence.

Since our last hug, I had grown so much that it didn't feel like I was hugging the same person. Her head was now landing below my pectoral instead of on my shoulder. She had changed as well. Her hips widened, and I could feel her breasts resting against me. Her hair had grown, not enough to style it satisfyingly but giving her a cute tomboy vibe I liked. It reminded me how grateful I was that the hairdresser gave me another buzz cut yesterday. Without complaining, that time.

I grabbed XX30 from under her butt and carried her higher up, making her sit in my arms. She was much lighter than I thought! Unless I just had grown that strong?

"Listen, I'm sorry-" I started.

She put her hand on my mouth to stop me from talking, then caressed my face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I miss you," she said before kissing me. Quickly, something ignited, and we were now intensely making out. I regularly stopped to take a good look at her body. She was turning into a lovely carer. She looked so feminine already, and her breasts grew to a perfect size, given how thin and short she was.

Instinctively, I dropped her on my bed. We never had lessons on how to kiss or have fun with a carer, but I didn't need any.

"Ouch!" she said, landing on that dildo concealed under my sheets.

"Oh, wait a second," I said, grabbing it and about to throw it away.

"No, wait," she said.

I paused and looked at her. "Do you mean...?" I hesitated.

She nodded and extended her arms, inviting me to hug her again. I hurried and took my skirt off before climbing on her. I paused when I looked at her. She was staring at my body, captivated.

I stood up and flexed a little, proud of myself. I noticed XX30's curiosity focused on my pussy. My tiny clit had now grown thick enough to spread my pussy lips apart, revealing it from the base of its shaft to the end of the clitoral hood. My general state of muscle soreness mostly faded now, which I interpreted as my body nearing its full size. But down there, my clit was still tingling a lot, allowing me to hope for even more growth there.

"Do you think I'm already as big as you?" I asked.

She blushed and immediately looked up at my torso. "Does it hurt?" she asked, pointing at the few bruises on my ribs.

"Not in the slightest."

"Then, take me," she whispered. "My virginity is yours."

My heart raced. It was a fantasy becoming true! In response, I rushed back into XX30's arms and passionately kissed her. I helped to take her top off, making her boobs bounce. She then struggled to take her skirt and panties off without interrupting our kisses, but she succeeded. Crossing her legs in my back, she held onto my hips tightly.

I broke that neverending kiss to lubricate the dildo in my mouth. I looked down and brought it to my crotch. I aligned my 'adopted dick' with her vagina. Holy fuck! Staring right into her eyes, I slowly pushed forward. She winced and gasped, and I did it! I took XX30's virginity! I couldn't believe it!

"Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded. "Does that mean I can fuck your brains out?" She giggled and nodded again.

I was boiling with excitement and started thrusting as best as I could. I initially used my hips a lot, like I was fucking her for real, but it felt too awkward and inconvenient. Instead, I used my hand to pump that dildo in and out of her vagina. She had closed her eyes and looked so good I couldn't resist kissing her again.

"XX01, XX30?" asked Gen. HP07, entering the dorm.

Damn! I stood up and faced the door, the dildo still in my hand, and covered my crotch with it. The bastard caught us!

"What the fuck happened to you, XX01? And what do you think you're doing?" he asked, closing our dorm's door behind him. He was standing with his hands crossed on his torso, looking furious.

The idea of fighting our way out crossed my mind, but no more than a second. He would still obviously overpower me with his veteran soldier training and career. Even if I miraculously managed to leave the room, then what? Where would I go? Who would help me? What about XX30?

"XX01? I'm talking to you!" said the General, getting impatient.

"Training?" I babbled. XX30 didn't say a word, hiding under my blanket up to her neck.

"Training? Huh, I didn't see that one coming. What's with the hair?"

I put a hand on my head. "My hair, sir?"

He sighed, then commanded: "Attention!" We obeyed and stood at attention. "Initially, I came to teach you an important lesson. I heard you took your virginity and walked around the base half-naked. But I guess I have to punish you both now."

"I made her do it, sir!" I pleaded. "It was my fault! I forced her! She didn't want to!"

"Didn't look that way, though. What's in your hand?" he asked. "You wanted to play being a man and please her with that thing? Give it to me!"

"I took it from class. KS12 doesn't know," I said, handing him the dildo.

"We'll see about that," he said, throwing the silicon toy in the corridor and closing the door again. "This is far worse than I thought. So, XX01, I have a question for you. Do you think those muscles and your look make you a man?"

"No, sir!"

"Are you sure? Are you a fighter?"

"I have been trained to be one, sir."

"But you're a woman, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then why do you behave like a man? Why do I hear rumors you fight other men? Why don't you submit to them like you should? Men are your superiors, remember?"

"I..."

"You still see yourself like a fighter?"

I hesitated. "Yes, but I'm learning, sir. To be a carer, thanks to KS12!"

"XX30, come here! Turn around and bend over against the wall."

XX30 didn't waste a second and obeyed. Damn, her ass looked great like that.

"Now, XX01. If you're a man, go ahead. Fuck her."

"Sir?"

"Fuck her! It's an order!"

I hesitantly walked to XX30 and timidly caressed her lower back. She looked terrified. "Sir, I don't understand..."

"If you fuck her right here, right now, you can leave, and I won't bother you ever again."

I didn't understand. I grabbed XX30's hips and pressed my flat pelvis against her ass. "Like that?" I asked.

"Put your sperm inside her pussy!" he yelled.

"But sir, I can't..."

"I know!" he said. "Of course, you can't! You're a pussy! But apparently, you don't understand yet! Do you realize how deep in trouble you are? I could make you both slaves for a year based on that evidence!"

I immediately fell on my knees, facing him. "Please, sir, it's not what you think!"

"Ha!" said Gen. HP07. "So you can kneel, now?"

"I... I made mistakes, I'm sorry, but I'm learning! I swear! I'll get better! You'll see!"

"Hmm. Doesn't seem like it."

"General, please!" I begged again. "We didn't realize it was that bad, but we get it now! It won't happen again, we promise! Never!"

"Only men can touch pussies. You're two pussies, you're not allowed to touch."

"Of course, sir! We're sorry!"

"But I am a man, right?"

"Sir?"

Gen. HP07 pushed me aside violently. "Now look, I will show you how this works."

He opened his fly and took his erect cock out. Of course, he didn't have a cage on. Given his frame, his dick was disappointingly small. Not like, tiny, but it was smaller than that dildo.

"Wait!" I said, grabbing his leg. "I'm not a man! I'm a carer! Please, let me show you!"

I gently grabbed his cock. It was much warmer and softer than I thought. I slowly massaged it, feeling it twitch in my hand. I had no interest and took no pleasure in doing it. Quite the opposite! But it was better than letting him fuck XX30. It didn't take long for him to let a satisfied sigh out. At least he seemed to enjoy my performance. For that, I deeply thanked KS12's teachings. He took a breath as if he was about to say something, but I quickly put his dick in my mouth, not to let him speak.

"Hmm," he still said. "Damn, we were both right. You're learning fast, and you'll be a great carer!"

Ignoring his comment, I closed my eyes and sucked him harder and faster. KS12's lessons didn't prepare me for the smell or the even worse taste, but there was no other way.

The General chuckled and pushed my head away. "Nice try! That's enough," he said.

"But, sir! I'm not done!" I said, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Oh yes, I know. But thank you for getting me started. You know what? I have an idea that might help the lesson sink in better. I want you to face and hug each other. Yeah, just like that."

He took two handcuffs from his pockets, and we let him cuff our hands around the other's back, locking us facing each other.

"Please, sir, don't..." I pleaded, shaking my head as XX30 leaned against me. I looked into her eyes and saw them open wider as he penetrated her from behind.

"Ah!" she moaned, looking surprised. She didn't when I penetrated her, I noted.

"Perfect," said Gen. HP07, content.

XX30 didn't say or do anything else until he started thrusting. She was trying hard to keep looking at me in the eyes, but I could tell it was increasingly difficult for her. She held me tighter over time, planting her nails on my back. Eventually, she let a new moan out. And another one. And a louder one.

"I'm sorry, XX01, I can't..." she whispered. Her eyes rolled up as she cummed hard, shaking in my arms. I held her and witnessed her ecstasy, devastated.

"That's a good girl!" said the General, still fucking her vigorously. "Don't worry, I have more for you. See, XX01? That's how you please a woman! That's why I'm telling you: forget her! She's not for you. You don't have what it takes to satisfy her. Only men do."

That should have been me doing that to her... I was hoping it would stop there, but he kept going, and she kept loving it. "More!" she eventually yelled several times. I couldn't tell if she came again or how many orgasms she had.

"Oh, fuck... I'm getting close!" murmured Gen. HP07. "XX01, what will happen when I cum?"

"She'll get pregnant..." I whispered.

"Hell yeah! Hear that, XX30? Do you want to get my load?" he asked.

"Don't stop, sir! Please! Keep going!" she begged, probably now fully comprehending what was going on.

I closed my eyes not to see his satisfied smugness. "Please, sir. I beg you... You know we don't have sterility shots. Please, don't do this..."

"You're right!" Gen. HP07 stopped and released XX30's hips.

She was still hugging me, resting her face on my torso. She probably would have collapsed without my support. Yet, she still found the strength to sigh and add: "Thank you, sir!"

Was that it? Did he cum?

"Very good, this one," said Gen. HP07, walking behind me. Still holding XX30, I felt him firmly grab my hips.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I yelped as I felt his cock touch my butt. I tried to turn around but didn't know if XX30 was ready to stand or follow my move, so I didn't want to risk letting her go. With his tight grip on me and the cuffs, I couldn't move much anyway. And even if I had, what would have happened? He probably still would have beaten the shit out of me and fucked me in jail anyway.

"Teaching you a lesson!" he said.

I imagined he wanted to penetrate me roughly. But the most significant thing I felt was his hips hitting my butt cheeks. I didn't realize he was inside me until he started moving in and out. Even then, it felt incredibly dull. He wasn't hurting me but wasn't procuring me any pleasure either. It was better that way, I thought. I was glad I wouldn't enjoy that kind of humiliation in any way.

"If you were a man," he said, "you would be able to please XX30, and I wouldn't be able to do that to you. Now, if I need to teach you that lesson every day for months, don't worry, it will be my pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I said, apathetic, my whole body shaken by his short, sharp taps, seeming like he couldn't go as hard as he wanted due to how short his penis was.

"So, do you understand you're just a cock warmer now?"

"Yes, sir."

"Trust me, I will break you. The same way I broke your friends KS12 and MD17. For the better good of the colony, I will take all that rebellious spirit out of you until you become a good and obedient carer. You can count on that!"

The bastard! I wanted to kill him.

"Ah..." he moaned. "Top quality pussy you have here! Come on, clench your pussy around my dick! I'm curious how tight you can be."

I hated him so much! And knowing I was making him feel so good while resenting him that much was terribly frustrating. The only time I would ever clench my vagina would be to completely crush his dick, but of course it was unrealistic. If only I could grow teeth down there or something.

"I can feel it coming. Are you ready, pussy?"

"No, wait! Stop! You can't do that! I told you, I learned the lesson! I can finish you off with my hands. Or my mouth! You can cum anywhere you want! Please!" I knew what was coming but couldn't do anything but let it happen.

"Oh, no! When you've learned this lesson, you'll be begging for it. I'll repeat one last time: I'm the man, you're the pussy. I do as I please, and you obey. And now, I'm knocking you up!"

"I'm... I'm sorry, I'm a girl! I'm a pussy! Please, don't cum inside!"

"Don't worry, bitch. It won't take long," he said in my ear, going faster. "Any second, now..."

"Please, anything but that. Please! I don't want to get-"

"Oh, yeah!" said the General. "Here it comes! Ugh!"

I felt his seed spill inside me. It might have felt nice in other circumstances, like a warmth diffusing in my tummy. But now, I was horrified at having a baby grow in me.

Quickly, he pulled out, dressed, uncuffed us, and stood in front of the door. "See you for your next lesson. Next time, it's XX30's turn to get knocked up unless you become good girls. For the colony! And XX01, the next mistake you make, like disrespecting men, you're going to jail. I hope it's clear," he said before leaving.

I released my grasp around XX30 and dropped onto my bed. I immediately sent a hand to plug my hole to prevent more sperm from spilling out on my bed, or it would stink for a while.

I half-expected XX30 to crumble or pass out, but she didn't. She looked down at me in silence. Damn, she witnessed this wreckage. I saw in her eyes all the shame and weakness I was feeling now, having been unable to protect her when she needed it the most.

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

7