39. Aftermath
412 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
MF01: Legendary fighter, MD17's pair
RC25: Head of security, kind man
General HP07: The leader of the Delta

I didn't bother getting my skirt on before departing for the washroom with XX30. It was late, and the chances of meeting someone on the way were low. Even if we had, I didn't care anymore. We didn't say a word since Gen. HP07 left.

I hurried to the showers and squatted, spreading my pussy open with both hands, alternating between pushing with my pelvic floor muscles and scooping semen out with my fingers. I hoped I could have avoided pregnancy by acting fast and removing the General's filthy seeds. But there was so much it felt like it would never stop pouring out. It was realistically hopeless. A thick, stinky puddle accumulated on the shower floor. Disgusting.

I stood up when it finally stopped. I had semen everywhere: on my hands, all around my crotch, along my thighs, and on my feet that made them stick to the ground. It was terrible. Just the smell alone was enough to make me want to puke. At that moment, I thought maybe Voraces' smell wasn't that bad after all. I felt like I was with someone very sick, and everything I did or touched scared me of getting contaminated, except I was afraid of getting fertilized. I finally turned the water on and stayed there for a long time. Despite the overall resources and electricity constraints, hot water and heating were easy to get, thanks to the geyser under our outpost.

XX30 joined and hugged me.

The shower head was attached to the ceiling, but I would have gladly grabbed it to shoot some water up my cunt and clean it inside if I could.

"I can wait for the squadron to return," I eventually said, breaking the silence.

"Me too," said XX30.

I bet she did. Probably not for the same reasons as me.

"It wasn't so bad, after all," she added.

"Not so bad?" I exclaimed.

"Did he hurt you?" she asked.

I sighed at how compliant she was with what happened. "I'll be fine," I said, acting tough. "You?"

She nodded. "Why do you look so sad if it didn't hurt?"

I scoffed. A second ago, I was about to open up, but now, I struggled not to throw XX30 across the room. Instead, I pushed her away from me a little so we weren't touching each other anymore.

"What are you doing?" she asked, worried.

"What the General asked us. We shouldn't touch anymore."

"But-"

"You liked it when he fucked you, didn't you?"

She hesitated.

"Well, soon, there will be a whole squadron here to fuck you repeatedly, and you will spend the next five years in total bliss. Don't worry, I bet you won't have time to miss me."

"Yes, I liked it. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. And you know why? It was because you were there with me! It was like you were doing this to me, kind of."

"Except I wasn't doing it."

She sighed. "I hoped you'd at least be a little happy about what happened between us... It meant something to me."

"Oh, yes, I loved getting bred while you got off, watched, and didn't do anything."

"I tried to make him cum in me! You can't blame me for being what I am or the General's behavior!"

I paused, recognizing I was lashing out at her while she was innocent. Or was she?

"What did you tell the General?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"He knew I took my virginity. How? Did you tell him?"

"How could you think that? Of course, I didn't!"

"Well, someone did. Think about that," I said, stepping away and grabbing a towel. I didn't believe XX30 was involved, but how could I be sure? The General did show up right after she joined me, after all. Could it be a coincidence?

"I have to go. Have a good night," I said, leaving the washroom naked, still dripping wet, and drying myself on the way to my next destination.

It was so late that the halls were all dark and empty. I dried, wore my skirt, and went to the infirmary. MD17 was my last hope. Maybe she had one sterility shot remaining somewhere, hidden just in case of emergency? I rejoiced when I saw a light in her office. As I got closer, I also heard a male voice.

"Yeah, keep going, baby," he said.

I sneaked to the open door and took a peek. I saw that large man from the assignment giving fighters their uniforms! It was him! MF01! My idol! He was sitting in a chair with a fiery bush shaking between his legs. MD17 was kneeling in front of him, sucking him off eagerly. She was making loud suction and gargling noises.

She eventually stopped, taking a huge breath as if she had been holding it for a while. That man's cock was huge! How could she even fit him in her mouth? Upon getting up, she had an enthusiastic smile on her face.

"Oh, big boy! Please tell me you're ready for me to ride you!" she said with a naughty voice.

"Yes, come on my lap, baby. Show me how you bounce."

She wiped her mouth with her forearm, then sat on his pole, facing him. Slowly, she sank, taking his cock inside her.

"Oh, you're so big!"

"Good girl! Come on, show me what you can do."

She bounced on him energetically, giving him all she had. She was looking so small, so frail compared to him. Yet, she was doing all the hard work. Each of their long kisses was stinging my heart a little. She leaned back, putting her hands on his knees, then fucked him by wiggling her hips.

"I'm about to come, big boy! Please, can I come? Can I come?"

"Yeah, baby! Come for me," he said in a deep, calm voice.

She exploded and convulsed, ending up in his arms. To my surprise, she only took a few seconds to recover and fucked him harder than before. Until MF01 said: "Hmmm... I'm coming too, baby."

"Oh, yeah?" she replied. "Give it to me, big boy! Give it to me! Cum inside me, please! Thank you so much for protecting me, big boy!"

"Hmmmm," he moaned, not even moving a finger.

"What are you doing?" whispered KS12 behind me. I turned to her.

She initially had a grave face, but upon looking at me, it vanished instantly. She now looked worried. "Oh... Come with me."

I followed her to our new classroom, and she closed the door behind us.

"That was MF01, right?" I asked.

"Yes. As you saw, some of us accommodate better to being a woman than others." She turned the lights on and looked at me. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm fine," I pretended.

She sighed and grabbed me in her arms. I froze, fighting back for a few seconds before giving up and hugging her back. "I'm here for you," she whispered, putting a hand behind my head.

Without seeing it coming, I quietly collapsed and cried. KS12 didn't say or ask anything. She was just there.

"It's the General," I said after feeling slightly better. We leaned back and looked at each other.

"Really? Didn't see that coming," she ironically said, smiling. I wasn't used to her being ironic, but it made me chuckle. "How far did it go?" she asked.

Tears came back to my eyes naturally, so she hugged me again. "Shh," she said, calming me. "It's fine. You don't have to say anything."

"I think... I'm pretty sure he knocked me up."

"Oh," she said. "Wow... Well, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have joked about it if I knew he went that far! Let me think."

"I'm screwed, aren't I?" I asked, collapsing on a chair. She half sat on the table next to me.

"Give me a second," she said, but I started crying again, holding my head with both hands. "You will be fine, don't worry!" she added, caressing my back.

"No, I won't! You don't understand! XX30 was there, too. And I couldn't protect her when she needed it. Did she need it, though? But I feel weak, helpless, ashamed, and humiliated! You built up expectations for my whole life and put me in a situation where I can't and will never meet them. Everything I want, like XX30, or MD17, or fighting bugs, or at least having a fucking orgasm, is right there to tempt me, but completely out of reach! And now, on top of it, I'm fucking pregnant!"

At that point, I cried like I never did, with snot dripping out of my nose abundantly. KS12 didn't say anything but handed me a tissue. She waited for me to calm down before replying.

"And which part do you think I don't understand?" she said, her eyes wetter than usual.

I sighed, realizing how widespread the issue was.

"Honestly," she continued, "I know this will probably sound hard to hear, but maybe it was better it happened this way."

"What?" I asked.

"Your first time had to happen at some point, and you would have had a bad reaction no matter what. Maybe this negativity being targeted at the General rather than one of your 'brothers' is better? Now, it will be easier with them."

"Easier? How could it be easier?"

"Trust me," she replied. "It will be."

"So what now? I will have to comply?"

"Of course you do. It would be stupid not to. It took me too long to understand. Don't make the same mistake."

"Great advice. You got more?"

"Yes, you need to learn to obey and respect men, and you need to learn humility. Badly. You probably don't understand it yet, but your sanity might depend on it."

"Humility?"

"Yes! You must be willing to acknowledge your limitations as a woman, learn from others, and approach situations with a sense of openness and respect. Do you remember the devotion you had to your squad?"

"I'm still devoted to my squad!"

"Good, then a step in the right direction would be to be devoted to the colony and this outpost the same way. You're not just XX01 as an individual: you're part of the whole equation."

"Except my squad deserved my devotion..."

"One... We live in a very flawed society but don't forget you owe the outpost everything, including your life, thanks to men like the General. I agree it doesn't make it much easier, but that's how it is."

"So you're telling me to shut up and comply with anything, no matter what it costs me? That I should give up?"

"No, don't give up entirely. I confess I had mostly given up, honestly. But you managed to wake something up in me. And it reminded me of something I had forgotten: save your strength and choose your fights. You can't win all the battles, but that doesn't mean you can never win."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"You will have to lose a lot to win a little. Choose when to lose on purpose to win later. There are some fights worth fighting and others not. I spent years fighting to change the system. I had ideas of new rules promoting safety, equality, and freedom. Nobody cared enough to support them, and it broke me. It wasn't worth fighting for. I can see it now. But leaving this place and starting something new? That could be worth fighting for!"

I nodded, carefully listening to her. "I'd say stopping that pregnancy would be worth fighting," I said, putting a hand on my lower belly.

"And I'm afraid you can't win that fight... I couldn't win it either, so trust me, I understand." Her pregnancy was obvious: her belly had grown a lot, and her tits started to swell.

"Are there no sterility shots anywhere?" She shook her head. "I thought maybe MD17 had a last one hidden somewhere?"

"I'm afraid not. To do that, our nurse should have known we would run out beforehand. Your only hope is that XX squadron comes soon before it's too late. They're your last hope."

"How soon is too late?" I asked.

"Daily sterility shots are supposed to be taken daily, right? If you can take a shot within 24 hours of your last sexual intercourse, you're fine."

"And if I don't?"

"Each hour, each minute increases chances of being too late..."

"Then I should leave and try to meet them on the way!"

"And in which direction would you go? Do you know where Charlie station is? Or where they are?"

"Yes, it's Northeast."

"What if they're dead? Or had to change their mission objective? What if you leave and they come back while you're gone? How will you know?"

"A veteran squad is accompanying them, tough. So we could maybe ask their mission control? They would know where they are and when they'll arrive, no?"

KS12 pinched her lips. "Mission control mostly applies to high-risk local missions, such as expeditions happening in Delta Oasis for Delta outpost, for instance. It needs antennas to relay the signal and electricity to maintain the connection, and that's two problems. We don't have the power to maintain contact with everyone at all times. There are five antennas around Delta Oasis and a line along the way to Charlie station. But you imagine we couldn't realistically put antennas everywhere, so what if they aren't in range? Would you want to storm their barracks only to find out they're offline for energy saving or out of range? Of course, they still send daily reports, but the General directly receives them. I doubt he would be willing to share those with you now."

I sat and stared into space. I could tell I was feeling a bit better, but hopeless still.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I want my squad to be back... I miss them so much."

"I wouldn't want that if I were you. Your brothers won't be the same when they come back. Don't get your expectations too high. Better put your faith in carers, now."

"Did you tell the General I lost my virginity?" I asked KS12.

"Excuse me?" she asked, offended.

"He knew, so if you didn't tell him, one of the carers I should put my faith in is a traitor already. I bet it's XW15..."

"Oh..." murmured KS12, understanding the issue.

"I've been fucked for the first time today, twice... Once by one carer and once by the General. I still can't believe it. XX30 loved it, by the way."

"Did she?"

"I don't want it to ever happen to me again, to get fucked," I said.

"That's a fight not worth fighting," she said, touching my shoulder.

"Would it be worse if he had been... bigger?"

KS12 laughed. "Oh yes! You have no idea how much I thanked the fates that he had a small one!" We giggled. "How do you feel?" she asked.

I sighed. "Putting aside the fact I will have a baby unless my brothers show up tomorrow? I feel..." I paused. "Heartbroken."

KS12 put her hand on mine. "I'm sorry, One. But she isn't a woman for you. She has never been and will never be. Better accept it, forget her, and move on..."

"Who? XX30 or MD17?"

"Both..."

"Did you forget KS24?" I asked.

I could tell she didn't expect me to know about that. She put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to her. She kissed my forehead and whispered: "Never."

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

5