42. Bouncing back
344 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
MF01: Legendary fighter, MD17's pair
RC25: Head of security, kind man
General HP07: The leader of the Delta

I dressed up and headed to the washroom to get some water. My footsteps echoed in the dead-silent halls of the training wing. I didn't see a clock, but it was very late again.

I drank, pulled my skirt up, then massaged my funny-feeling pussy with my whole hand. It was sensitive, feeling vaguely good still. Soon, I became horny again. Should I give this another try?

A distant noise poked my curiosity, and I sneaked towards it. People were walking. Lots of people. I could hear their steps coming my way. I peeked at a corner when the group bumped into me.

"XX01?" yelled XX04. "Is that you? Holy shit! I nearly didn't recognize you!"

"Four!" I jumped on him and all my brothers, who finally returned. "Oh, guys, you have no idea how happy I am to see you! I have missed you! A lot!"

I could see reserved smiles on their faces, but they looked like shit. They had grown as well, just like me, looking like buffed versions of their former selves. But they seemed exhausted. Maybe a little sad, too.

"Wait... Please tell me you all came back alive! Where is..." I scanned them, not seeing XX02.

"Chill, brother!" said XX04. "We're all back, safe and sound."

"I heard someone died!" I said. "Where is Two?"

XX04's face darkened. "Yes, XW03 got caught by the fucking bugs... But Two is fine. He just made a detour to deliver sterility shots to the infirmary. Don't worry! Now, please: we have walked for two days without stopping, and I'd like to sleep for a week. Talk to you later, alright?"

Now wasn't the time to talk anyway. I nodded and ran to the infirmary as fast as I could. A tall man was there with the nurse, and I felt immense relief. MD17, her hair all disheveled, was closing the door already. I jumped on super buffed XX02 and gave him a long hug.

"Guys, that's cute and all, but could you please let me go back to sleep?" she asked.

"No, wait!" I exclaimed. "I need a sterility shot, now! It's an emergency!"

MD17 looked at me closer and gasped loudly. "What happened? Quick," she said, opening the door again.

"Long story short, the General... knocked me up. Amongst other things."

"He what?" shouted XX02.

"Come," commanded MD17, going through her office hastily.

I followed her in, and she opened one of the drawers under her desk to retrieve a plastic box.

"Aren't the shots here?" I asked, pointing at the pile of cardboard boxes near the entrance.

"Those are for the birth control center in the central hub," she said, ripping the packaging open without care. "When did it happen? How long ago?"

"Hum... Maybe 26 hours ago?"

She grabbed a sterility shot. Her hands were shaky, but she injected me as fast as possible. We both let a big sigh out.

"26 hours?" She sat on her chair, the same chair on which she sucked and fucked MF01 a day ago.

I walked around her desk and noticed that bright pink Men's Bane syringe she threatened XX04 with during his onset.

"In theory," the nurse said, "you're at about 2% pregnancy risk. I can't do anything else, but you're most likely fine. Good job, XX02! Thirty-two hours is already 17% pregnancy risk. If you visit me in a week, I can scan you and double-check, just to be sure..."

"Thanks," I said, smiling. I was deeply reassured. Not only because the risk of pregnancy from the General decreased significantly. I also wouldn't have to fear getting pregnant for quite a while until we run out of shots again. Having sex wasn't as scary anymore since it wouldn't be associated with long-term consequences. I still wasn't looking forward to get fucked again, though.

"I guess you can go back to sleep now," I added, grabbing the Men's Bane syringe. XX02 and MD17 both noticed. XX02 didn't seem reassured, but MD17 barely paid attention to it or me. I took the opportunity to inspect it closely.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not going anywhere without hearing your stories. Look at that!" She extended her hands, spreading her shaking fingers. "I won't sleep for a while now. Who are we starting with?"

"I'm sorry," said XX02, looking exhausted, "but I must pass. I'll probably die if I don't go to bed right now."

"Here," I said, walking to him. "This will help you." I grabbed him by the arm and brought the syringe to his skin, threatening to inject him.

"What the fuck!" he yelled, fighting me off.

MD17 and I laughed as I released the poor and panicked XX02. "Relax," I said, "It's a fake! Look!" I pressed on the syringe, but nothing went out. It was empty, with the barrel painted pink and the piston only pushing air.

"Did you believe I had a real Men's Bane shot here? Stored like that in a drawer?" asked MD17, giggling. "Do you think the General would trust me enough? I'm telling you, he's right not to trust me with this! I would definitely inject men with this if I could! Dozens of them!"

XX02, not in the mood, grumbled and left. I really wanted to stay with him and my squad, but they needed sleep more than they needed me, which I respected.

"Why do you keep a fake Men's Bane?" I asked MD17.

"It's an effective deterrent! I've been making sure every man who enters my office sees it. They are much more respectful that way. It's like a safety net."

"Where are the real ones, then?" I wondered.

"They're with most of the stuff needed to make hormonal injections: in a freezer in the General's office. Why, you got ideas? Better forget them: only men can open it."

A freezer in his office? I won't forget that, I thought.

"Well," said MD17, "One? I'm still waiting for your story! I'm all ears!"

I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her. "First, I wanted to ask: did you get in trouble for..." I waved at my muscular and bare chest that the nurse kept staring at.

"From the General, you mean?" I nodded, and she smiled. "No, don't worry. I told you: I have MF01 backing me up to some extent. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine! I see you turned out quite nicely," she added with a naughty smile. "Now, tell me! What did he do to you?"

I opened up to MD17 and told her my story without hiding any details.

MD17 took my hand. "I'm so sorry," she said with a tragic face.

"It's ok, I'll be fine," I replied. "As long as I don't get pregnant... I guess sex itself wasn't that terrible."

"Why didn't you come to me earlier?" she asked.

"I did, actually. Last night. But, you were... busy with MF01. And loud." She blushed and took her hand back, embarrassed. "KS12 found me there instead and provided me guidance."

"She was my guide as well, a few years ago. She still is, now that I think about it. Except things were very different. That haircut," she said, pointing at my head, "could have been enough for you to be a slave for months by then."

"Why didn't he, then? I mean, the General? Why am I not in jail for months? Am I lucky, or does he like me more than I thought?"

"I bet he's worried. Seriously worried."

A silence followed. MD17 was also worried, which affected me. "Tell me, what do you know?" I whispered.

"It's been decades since the last outpost got breached. Decades. We weren't even born when it last happened. And now we just lost nine in two months. I don't know the details, but the General probably knows."

"Are we in danger?"

"Of course, we're in danger! Did you hear what I just said? Nine outposts are gone! That's more than 15 to 20,000 people gone! Something is coming that we haven't been prepared for in generations."

"What about the big colonies? Won't they send reinforcements?" I asked.

MD17 shook her head. "Do you have any idea how far we are? Or how dangerous moving troops would be in that context? No, we're on our own."

"Fortunately, you've got a personal bodyguard. Lucky you! I guess I shouldn't tell my squadron members?"

"Oh! Trust me, they know more than you or me. They are probably the ones that won't tell you everything. I'm sure MF01 is hiding things from me as well." She sighed. "When I first injected you guys, and you turned into horny nuisances, I felt sad to witness you lose your child's innocence. But trust me, the notion of losing your innocence is about to move to the next level very soon. While you were concerned about your first sex session, the General probably stressed over this entire outpost's survival."

I gulped. I couldn't imagine the General stress over anything. "The hairdresser said I was lucky to be a woman for staying safe in here. But if the fight comes here and I don't learn to handle a sword properly, it isn't safe after all… Wouldn't it be better to have some training? Even for women? I mean, you could all shoot guns, right?"

She shrugged. "I shot a gun before, years ago. But, you know what? I wanted to chat so I could find some sleep reasonably soon. And if we keep talking about our impending doom, it'll never happen. Come on, find us a new topic!"

I nodded and hesitated. "About what happened between MF01 and you..." I started.

"Oh, no, no, no!" she complained. "My private life is off-limits!"

I thought some more, embarrassed. I sighed and tried to hide a genuine smile. "Fine. If we're not talking about your private life, we can only talk about mine, right? So, I've had my first orgasm."

"Yay!" she yelled, clapping her hands. She came to me to give me a quick hug before sitting back. I was dying of embarrassment but also proud of myself and happy to have someone to share this with. "Perfect change of topic!" she added. "When?"

"Half an hour ago? I still feel a bit funny down there…"

She laughed. "Congratulations!"

A short silence followed. "It's weird," I said. "You're cheering like it's a good thing, even though it's illegal. Isn't that paradoxical?"

"Women have their little secrets." She winked at me with a mischievous smile. "How was it? Tell me!"

"It was great, really. But it was also..." The word that came to mind was wet. "Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"I... Ugh! I forgot to cover my bed with the sheets, and now the whole squad walked past it in the dorm."

"So what? I don't understand. You're making me curious!"

I hesitated. "I have a question... Is it normal to pee during an orgasm?"

MD17 laughed harder than she ever did. "I can't believe it! XX01 is a squirter!" She calmed down. "Ok, seriously now. Don't worry, it's normal, and it's not pee. It happens to some women, and there's nothing wrong with it. You will only have to deal with it, that's all. But to me, that's exciting news!"

I was pretty sure I turned all red.

"You know, pregnancy can affect female hormones quite a lot. Maybe that helped a little."

"Really? In a day?"

"Possibly! If you had let the pregnancy go long enough, it could have affected you in many ways. You might even have grown breasts to some extent. It possibly made you a little more sensitive as well."

"I thought it was-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. "Never mind."

"What?" she enthusiastically asked. "Come on, tell me!"

"I've had some growth down there."

"Ah, bottom growth? Yes, I told you it could help as well. Maybe both did. Anyway, I'm glad for you! We should try the sensitivity device again someday," she suggested. "To see if your numbers are wrong, of course!"

"What's going on here?" asked General HP07, entering the infirmary.

MD17 and I stood but couldn't answer, frozen.

"XX01?" he asked.

"I came to get a sterility shot, sir!"

He chuckled. "MD17?"

"I injected him," she said.

"Then you're done and should go back to your pair. Now! XX01, I didn't expect you, but you'll do. Come with me!" And he left the room.

I shrugged to MD17 and followed the General. He stopped in the deserted central hub. "I need a carer. Can I count on you?" he asked.

My instincts told me this was a test, and I had better succeed. I didn't know what was at stake, but it wasn't worth messing around. I wanted to run out with all my heart, but I had to comply. Besides, I really wanted to explore the General's office: maybe that was an opportunity to find the freezer containing Men's Bane syringes?

I remained there, standing straight, and nodded.

"Perfect," he said, then grinned. "Come!"

I followed him up the stairs. He closed his office door behind us and sat on a large sofa. I stood in the middle of the room, waiting for instructions. Looking around the room, I didn't spot anything resembling a freezer. Maybe that large piece of furniture directly next to his desk? It looked big and thick enough, but I didn't notice cables powering it.

"So, you got your shot in time?" he asked. "I bet you must feel much better now, don't you?"

"No, sir."

He chuckled again. "Permission to speak freely. I want to know the truth. Glad you're not pregnant?"

"Yes, sir," I said, already regretting my honesty.

"I thought so. That's good because I will need you. How are you doing?"

"Good, sir!"

"Do you understand why I did this?" he asked.

"Yes, sir!"

He chuckled. "No, you don't. Don't worry, one day, you will. I promise you. But for what it's worth, I'm glad to see you're holding on. You remind me of myself, you know? Except for that pussy, of course. It's such a shame. So, tell me. Are you a good girl already?"

"Yes, sir!"

"I don't think so, but you can always prove me wrong. You're still acting like a soldier. Have you ever seen a woman talk like that? I think you still need some training, don't you think?"

I hesitated. "Yes, sir."

"Yeah, I thought so as well. Why don't you get us both more comfortable?"

I reluctantly dropped my skirt and walked to him. He looked at me for a while. "Growing much, have you?" he asked, then hinted at his pants with his head.

I knelt, facing him, and gave him what he wanted. If only his dick didn't taste as bad, it wouldn't be that unpleasant. After a long and intense blowjob session during which he literally grabbed my head to fuck my mouth, he commanded me to kneel on the sofa, bent over, facing the wall. I closed my eyes, knowing what was coming for my exposed pussy. At least I was under the protection of a sterility shot now.

He fucked me from behind while grabbing my hips, like he did two days earlier. I was more comfortable, though, with the sofa and wall support. But getting fucked wasn't any better or worse. It was just feeling neutral. Having sex was a chore like any other. It was something that had to happen and that I had to endure until someone else was satisfied. It was my job now, and jobs aren't always enjoyable. The fighters in my squad didn't seem to enjoy their jobs over the past weeks either. Except mine was degrading, and theirs was dignified.

"Talk to me, pussy," the General said.

"I... Hum..." I had no clue what to say. My first instinct was to repeat what MD17 told her partner, but it felt too wrong. "I'm all your, sir. My pussy is all yours!" I came up with.

"Yeah, good girl! Keep going!"

For fuck's sake! "I have been thinking of you, sir. Since last time. I've thought of your big cock, and when you'd fuck me again. I couldn't wait, sir!"

I remembered KS12's lessons about intercourse. I tried to clench my vagina muscles a few times. "Oh! That was great, what you did there!" said the General. So I did it again. Firmly holding my pelvis with his strong hands, he released his grip when I moved my hips, encouraging me to keep going.

I wasn't doing any of this for him. It was purely a selfish decision: the faster he would cum, the quicker I could be out of there. The fact that it pleased him was only an unfortunate side effect.

"Oh, yeah, I'm getting there! When I pull out, turn around, sit, and open your mouth," the General commanded.

"Yes, sir!" I said and obeyed. I sent a hand down my crotch, expecting semen to come out from my cunt. I didn't understand. Gen. HP07 kept jerking off right in front of my face.

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned, grabbing my head and shoving his dick in my mouth.

A burst of his warm semen invaded my throat. By reflex and disgust, I turned my head and spit it on the sofa. I was close to puking, actually, but I didn't. When I stood back up and looked at him, he seemed angry.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, but you ruined everything!" he grumbled. "Next time, you will take it all and swallow it like a good bitch, right?"

Damn, I wasn't ready for this. "Yes, sir. Am I in trouble?" I asked, noticing his fucking semen on my torso, legs, and face. Maybe cumming in my pussy wasn't so bad now that we had sterility shots.

Gen. HP07 sighed. "You made huge progress; I won't deny it. More than I thought possible in two days. You're on your way to becoming a great carer! But there's still work to do. Yet... Good job. Dismissed!"

Later, in the shower, I thought of KS12. She said my next time would get easier. I didn't believe her then, but she was right. I wasn't happy, but it was manageable. What just happened wouldn't prevent me from finding sleep tonight. Compared to what my brothers must have been through in the past three weeks, apparently facing death, that was objectively nothing. How could I have endured the heat of battle against the Voraces if I couldn't handle something as insignificant as getting fucked? How could I have fought bugs and their terrible smell if I couldn't bear sperm? I owed my brothers to be stronger than that, and I would.

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

4