Chapter 1
4.5k 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dean Smith was slowly making his way along the mountain trail, he had his felling axe in one hand, resting on his shoulder while in his other hand was his camera and tripod. He had just finished making his latest video of him cutting a tree.

Now some might think he was a lumber jack who filmed himself doing his job or maybe an informational Youtuber posting his hobby on the internet. In reality he was actually a really niche pornstar. Basically what he did was he would do various " manly " jobs that usually involved a uniform and hard labor. Apparently a lot of women and gay dudes liked to see a man hard at work in a uniform.

One of Dean's most popular types of videos was lumberjacking, they were also a personal favorite of his.

Dean chuckled a little while thinking of his odd situation. Sadly however that slight lapse of concentration made him kick a root effectively tripping him. He fell down the small hill that was to the side of the trail. He fell probably 150 " on the downwards slope, he hit rocks, root, and bushes. Even though they all hurt they also slowed him down. Thanks to that he would of lived falling down the hill, that is if it wasn't for the fact that his axe cut him some time during the fall. It didn't do immense damage, all it did was a little knick. That small knick just so happened to knick a major artery. He slowly bled out a the bottom of the hill, wet, dirty, and sticky. Honestly if he had been photographed the picture would of sold well in the snuff community. Sadly he hadn't been found until 14 days later and he was already stiff, pale, and partly eaten by bugs, maggots mainly.

But, none of that was of Dean's concern, he was much more concerned about the odd space he ended up the instant he died. The space, looked like, space, Dean could see celestial bodies, Galaxies, even odd looking creatures that Dean couldn't tell whether they were live or dead. All of a sudden a middle aged man popped up in front of Dean. The man was borderline handsome, but he wasn't quite there yet. He had black combed back hair with occasional gray hairs, he had wrinkles on the corners of his eyes hinting at a long life. He was wearing a robe blocking Dean from being able to make a good guess towards his body, however from what little Dean could see the man was fairly buff. Wide shoulders, straight back, the whole nine.

" Hello Dean Smith, I am Johann Culhan. ( Pronounced Yo-Han Coolh-An ) You died and so I am in charge of your reincarnation. I will grant you three wishes. Use them wisely. "

Dean who looked the same as before he died except for the fact that instead of legs he had a cloud in place of them; rubbed his chin, as though he had a beard, but he didn't. That was one of his greatest dislikes about himself, he was never able to grow a beard, beyond pubes on his face.

" Do all souls get reincarnate? If so do we all get three wishes? "

" Yes all souls reincarnate, though few have a God look over it. And the only time a soul gets wishes is when the God sacrifices a bit of their power for that soul. A God could choose to do so for any number of reasons. "

" Why are you granting me wishes? "

" . . . You seem pretty calm in this situation. Considering you just died and met a God, I don't recall you being a religious human who anticipated reincarnation. "

" I'm not, wasn't. Don't get me wrong I believed in reincarnation but I didn't anticipate it. I don't have a reason for my calmness, I just am. "

" Hm, well anyway the reason I am seeing over your reincarnation and giving you wishes is because you helped me achieve true love. "

Dean gave Johann a skeptical look that hinted for him to proceed with his explanation.

" Alright, a little backstory. I was a God who couldn't find true love, I was always made fun of for it and was even voted as one of the top three God's to remain forever alone, literally. Anyway one of the Goddesses of Love and Fate told me that I have a potential mate on Earth. After a few years of searching I discovered a certain Demi-God on Earth, I knew the instant I saw her that she was the one. Anyway I tried for years to convince her to marry me to no avail. That is until I found out she was an avid watcher of your . . . Videos. So I created a human form based on your body, tweaking some stuff here and there. Eventually I convinced her to marry me and move to the God realm with me and we've been happy ever since. "

" Well, congratulations! Good luck in the future. "

" Thank you, thank you. So what are your wishes? "
" Eh-eh, before that I want to ask some questions. First, what's the difference between Gods and Demi-Gods, second, can I choose to reincarnate as a God, and third, can I wish for infinite wishes. "

" A Demi-God is a being that is the product of two Gods mating. They are technically mortal, the only thing really setting them apart is that Demi-Gods will be smarter, stronger, and generally just better. They can become full God's when they are brought to the God Realm by a God, they also have to reach a certain level of power. No you cannot choose to reincarnate as a God, but you can be reincarnated as a Demi-God. If you wanted then I could hold your soul in stasis until I get my wife pregnant then you could be reincarnated as our baby. "

Dean seemed put off by the offer, at the same time he was flattered though. His emotions were very conflicted on a whole variety of levels. After all if he took up the offer he would be the child of two Gods, but he would also be the reason his parents got together which was a put off.

Before Dean could sink further into his thoughts Johann continued speaking.

" And, no, you cannot wish for infinite wishes. "

" Can I wish for extra wishes? "

" Maybe, maybe not. "

" . . . Then I wish you would tell me how many extra wishes I can wish for. "

Johann raised his slightly bushy eyebrows, clearly surprised by Dean's boldness.

" Are you sure? You could be wasting a wish here. "

" I'm sure. I have always been a bold person, slightly stupid as well. So, get on with it. "

" ' Sigh ' Fine, you can wish for ten extra wishes. "

" YES! WWWWOOOOO! Give me those ten extra wishes! "

" Granted. "

After Dean eventually settled down into a deep calm he started contemplating his wishes. Only Johann could tell how long Dean contemplated his wishes.

" For my first wish I want to be reincarnated into the Douluo Dalu world during the same time as Tang San and the others. "

" Granted. "

One might not expect it from his dumb jock like exterior, but Dean really enjoyed reading. Web novels in particular. One of his favorite novels was the Douluo Dalu novels.

" For my second wish I want Three martial souls, then use my third wish to to make them all the best suited strongest spirits for me. "

" I can't do that. I can either give you three mostly random souls that are mostly suited to you. Or I can give you one extremely strong soul that is perfectly suited to you. "

" Oh, then I want my second wish to be having my Martial Soul being extremely strong and perfectly suited to me. "

" Granted. "

Since he had his first two, wishes out of the way Dean then started thinking of what else he wanted. He thought about his past life and any regrets he had from it. A realization for his third and fourth wish dawned upon him. 

" For my third wish I want to be born into a loving and close family. One that will love and dote upon me. "

Dean in his early life had been in a fairly loving family, but his mother, father, and sister all died in a house father. So from the time he was 6 till the time he was 18 Dean was passed around from foster family to foster family. Sometimes it wasn't so bad, other times he would be treated like a slave or beaten. Something that Dean always missed was the true love of a family. 

Johann's eye's glazed over for a second before he gained a maniacal grin on his face. 

" I have the perfect family for you, granted. "

Dean became slightly nervous at Johann's shady behavior, but shrugged it off. 

" For my fourth wish I want you to set me up with a perfect love interest, someone I can spend eternity with. "

" Sorry kid, but Love isn't my domain so I can't set something like that up. I could set you up with a girl who is perfect body wise, but that's as far as I can go. "

" Naw, forget about it. I guess since I got the mushy stuff out of the way I should get to the fun stuff. For my fourth wish I want a separate space that I can enter. The space will have Soul Beasts that I can kill to gain their Soul Rings. I also want to be able to bring other Soul Beasts into that space along with plants. "

" Granted. The Soul world will be a place you can enter once a day and stay in there for a month. It'll be an hour in the real world. You can make out territory in that space. There will be 10 year beasts up to million year beasts in the space. The strong beasts can raid your territory, but they can't attack you unless you provoke them. In the space you'll be able to train martial skills, and your physical body. Usually you'll not be able to bring other humans into the Soul Space nor will you be able to bring native Soul Beasts out of the Soul Space. If you die in your Soul Space you won't be allowed to enter for a month. "

" Sweet. Then for my fifth wish I want a cultivation technique that will suit me and my Martial Spirit perfectly. "

" Granted. "

" For my sixth wish I want to be able to add age to my Soul Rings by killing Beasts in my Soul Space. "

" Hmm. "

Dean became slightly nervous hearing Johann's hesitation, but relaxed when the God of Reincarnation said. 

" Granted. "

" ' Fwooh ' Then for my seventh wish I want . . . "

Dean actually had to think for awhile trying to think of something. He didn't want to make himself to horribly over powered, but he still wanted to be strong. He had been focusing on personal power for the most, he decided he wanted a weapon or accompanying item. As he followed that a secondary power train of thought he soon got to thinking of training monsters. That lead him to one of his favorite childhood cartoons. Pokemon. That thought quickly excited him and he rushed out with his seventh wish. 

" For my seventh wish I want Poke Balls. And I want to be able to capture Soul Beasts like Pokemon. "

" Fucking weaboo. ' Sigh ' Granted. In order to use them you have to kill a soul beast and then use a Poke Ball on it's Soul Ring. You're guaranteed to capture the beast, but in return the beast will be reverted to a ten year age. You can train it by having killing other Soul Beasts and having it absorb Soul Rings. The age of the ring it absorbs is the of age gained. You can have a maximum of six captured beasts on your person. Oh, and if a monster gets to far ahead of your strength level it might try to rebel. "

" Noted, thanks for the tips. I really appreciate you giving me all this extra help. I can't imagine you have to do that, so I really appreciate what you're doing. "

" It's alright kid. So, eighth wish? "

Dean couldn't think of anything, once again trying to limit himself from being absurdly over powered. Eventually he thought of all the other webnovels he had read, mainly the Chinese ones. A common point in most of the was Seals/ Formations/ Inscriptions. Dean had always enjoyed the thought of Seals and he had always wanted to try them. 

" For my eighth wish I want Seals/ Formations that I can do. Mainly like gravity seals or time advancement seals stuff like that. "

" Hmm, that might be a little complicated since that would be changing the universe on a deep, deep level. I can guess the main thing you would be using the seals for so if you want I can give you some alternatives. I can offer you an infinite space ring where time freezes in the space. And I can give you training clothes that you can change the weight, size, and appearance of. Sound good? "

" . . . Sure. Now I am completely drawn to a stump on what I want for my next three wishes. So do you have an suggestions? "

" A weapon maybe. I can grant you a weapon perfectly suited to you that will have some basic powers. I would also suggest a martial art or something of that sort. "

" Screw it I'll take it. Then for my last wish I want . . . I want . . . I want a pair of wedding rings for me and my future wife. I want the rings to be able to teleport one of us to the other whenever we want. "

" Anything else you want to add to them? "

" Naw, I feel it would get annoying having her voice constantly in my head.  I'm sure you know that better than me. "

" Hehe, yeah it can get pretty crazy. Then granted. "

Dean's soul instantly started breaking apart, apparently reincarnating. Dean stared at Johann as he was slowly fading. 

" Oh by the way, I'm letting you keep your memories. Keep it more interesting you know. "

" Thanks, for everything Johann. " 

" It was my pleasure kid, I hope you live a fulfilling life this time. Try and lose you virginity as well you backwards ass pornstar. "

" Hehe, I can't wait for that. Just make sure not to perve at the time old man. "

" Depends on how hot the girl is. Plus it'd definitely be worth facing the wrath of the missus just to see you fumble for your first time. "

" Whatever perve, just enjoy the show. "

At that point Dean finally faded completely. He missed the slight falter in Johann's grin as well as the feminine figure that appeared behind the God. 

" Don't worry honey, he can join us eventually. "

" I know, it's just so hard to wait. "

" It's not to long now that you've put him in that world, surely he'll fulfill his potential there. "

" Yep, then are you ready to head back home? "

" Sure. By the way, where did all of the mumbo jumbo about how we met come from? "

" I was nervous! I didn't know what to say. "

" The voted number six of the top stoicest God's and you fumble that hard. "

" Stop teasing me babe, or should I tell Ody that you're down for a threesome? "

" You wouldn't dare! "

" Try me bitch. "

The loving couple messed around like that all the way back to their home in the God's Realm. Trying to not worry about their son who was just sent off. 

In the mean time Dean was born in the middle of a giant battle between what looked like a dozen extremely powerful beings. The poor guy didn't know whether to curse or cry. 

 

( Ody is one of the Goddesses of Fetish and Sex, she had been trying to get with Dean's yet to be name mom since she had come to the God Realm. )

17