Chapter 2
3.3k 17 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Dean woke up he found himself in what looked like the remnants of what was once a beautiful forest. It had likely been destroyed by the dozens of beings fighting, Dean saw humans and monsters of various sorts. Every monster had at least three to five humans surrounding them while the most ferocious had upwards of ten humans surrounding them. Dean didn't know the situation, but he genuinely feared for his life.

He decided to look around to try and find a way out, then he realized he was being held. He was being held by what could only be described as a giantess. She had skin made of literal bronze while her hair was made of gold, her eyes shined like two radiant suns. She had a fairly muscular body, but it didn't make her any less beautiful, she was the epitome of the " Amazoness " look. The only odd thing, apart from her metal features, was the fact that she was absolutely huge. Dean realized he was a baby, and that most things would look rather large to him, but even compared to the monsters fighting she was on the bigger size. The titan of a woman who had been watching the battle saw Dean looking around and smiled at him. She started talking to him. 

" Hello . . . Son. I am your mother. "

Dean was of course a baby and couldn't reply, but he was confused by the fact that the clearly non-human woman was his mother. He continued to look at her hoping she would continue talking. 

Dean didn't even realize that he shouldn't be able to understand her. 

" Those big fellows out there are your aunties and uncles. They will be taking care of you in place of your mommy. "

Dean was confused at her words, he wondered why she wouldn't be taking care of him. Dean could feel an instinctual connection to the the woman that seemed to come from his very soul. He could also feel the warmth of love flow flowing from her eyes. 

" Mommy is sorry she won't be able to take care of, she really, really, really wanted to, but it seems that I have been injured. "

The giant of a woman let out exactly two tears from her eyes which dimmed slightly. It was also at that point that Dean noticed the massive hole in her stomach. The recently reincarnated man started panicking. Despite having only just met the woman he felt a love that every child feels towards their mother, until the mother proves that love wrong. Dean oh so regretted not having wished for a method of healing. 

" No need to fret child. "

Dean was surprised that the woman knew he was panicking. 

" I know you are reincarnated. It was only a few days ago that mommy received a message from the God's speaking of how my child will be a child born from me, but from another world. Don't worry mommy doesn't love you any less. "

Dean let out tears, he who had never felt the love or warmth of a mother despised that he felt it only for it to be soon taken away. 

" Do not worry my child. Even if we won't be together physically, I will always be watching over you. Literally, I am actually going to go the God Realm upon my death. "

Dean let out a small sigh of relief at that, though he was surprised by that. He hoped his mother would elaborate. His wish soon came true. 

" You see son, I am what is known as a 100,000 year old beast. Though I am much closer in age to 1,000,000 years old. Anyway, in only a few years I would have moved on to the God Realm using my own power, but a few Gods and Goddess predicted a great battle in my future, one that I won't be able to avoid because I will be having you. Now before you fret, no, I do not regret having you, I'd rather die a million times over than to not carry you in my belly for one hundred years and birth you. Anyways, the Gods and Goddess were rather friendly with me and offered me a deal. I could try and avoid the battle and hope to live, the chances of that happening being extremely minute, with a high likelihood of you dying. Or I could post up with all of your aunties and uncles for a sort of final stand while you are born. I'm sure you are thinking " why not do both ". The reason is because that this area is special to your mommy. This area is where I meet your daddy. Anyway the Gods told me that if I decided on the final stand I would be assured a spot in the God Realm, despite not officially reaching God level power. I don't know why they offered me this deal, but I assume it has something to do with you my child.  I mean you are reincarnated, and you're my son so I know for a fact that you are special. "

Dean who was absorbing all that she had said was surprised when suddenly she coughed blood on him. When he looked up into her eyes she suddenly licked her thumb and started cleaning Dean. 

" Hehe, sorry son, anyway I guess it's time for me to describe your heritage. Let's start with me I guess. You see I was the last of our kind, until you that is, we are known as Bronze Titan. We are some of the most physically powerful Soul Beasts to have existed. We were so powerful in fact, that many of us could fight Gods despite not actually being Gods. I myself am like that, or was hehe. So I'm sure you are wondering how I who could fight Gods am like this. The answer would be the dastardly Soul Hall, they used four rank 99 Titled Douluo and a few other Tital Douluos under rank 99. Hehe, mommy still took all four down with me. The rest are over there battling you aunties and uncles. Now, onto your daddy. I'll get the big stuff out of the way. Your father was a human. "

Dean was obviously shocked hearing that. He of course knew of humans mating with 100,000 year old beasts. The thing is, his mother was absolutely massive, even though she was as beautiful as a Goddess even with a hole in her stomach. But her " slit " was easily the size of an average human, judging from the size of her pelvis. 

" Now before you start trying to figure out how we created you let me explain your father's Martial Soul. Your father's soul was a Gorgeous Golden Giant as he called it. In reality it was a Golden Titan. The Golden Titan were a race closely related to our own, they were simply more attack oriented. Anyway when your father used his Martial Soul he could do one of two things. He could turn into a full on Titan or he could turn into a humanoid Titan. His full on Titan mode was how we . . . Mated. His Humanoid Titan mode was his preferred mode of battle. "

While Dean was contemplating what his mother told him the beautiful bronze near-Goddess continued her story; she had a look of reminiscence and love in her eyes, along with the slightest hint of sorrow.

" Your father and I met when he was out searching for a suitable 90'th Soul Ring. I had heard through the grapevine of a handsome Titan beating up many of the powerhouses in the forest. So I went out in search of him to challenge him. I of course suppressed my power to a level that would keep us even. We battled for three days straight non-stop. You see the level of destruction around here right now? Imagine that, but six times worse. Hehe, it was truly a wild few days. I don't know when exactly, but some time during the fight I fell deeply in love with your father. The feeling was mutual of course. Anyway bing, bang, boom and out pops you. "

All of a sudden the battle around them seemed to have ended. All the humans were either dead or dying. The monsters that were Dean's aunts and uncles killed all the living ones before walking over to Dean and his mother.

The first one to speak was a large alligator looking creature with extremely long, strong legs. The legs could clearly propel the creature at extremely fast speeds on land and in water. It's body had greenish blue scales all along it's spine, while the rest of it's body had brownish green scales. The teeth of the beast were easily the size of a 12 year old child, while the claws were the size of a small adult. The eyes of the beast were a deep pure black. When the beast spoke it was a deep rumble that seemed to come from the depths of the Earth. 

" Alright sis, we got em taken care of. "

" Thanks Soso. I was just talking Dios about how I and his father met. "

The alligator got the closest thing to a smile that could be on an alligators face. She also chuckled slightly. 

" Hehe, I remember that fight. Did she tell you about what happened when the fight ended? "

Dean tried shaking his head, but his head that was laying on his mom's bicep was to heavy. All he could do was twitch his head from side to side. 

" Well your mom was about to rape your dad, but the instant she got his pants off he passed out. Poor girl had to wait four weeks to get satisfied. "

" It was sssoooo worth it though! The things that that man could do in either of his forms, just ooohhhh. "

Poor Dean was staring at his aunt and mother. Even though he was an adult mentally, few people wanted to hear about their parents fucking. Luckily for Dean a large ape like creature spoke up.

"Alright girls settle down, your embarrassing little Dios. So have you told him his full name? "

Dean's mom seemed to blush slightly before quickly saying. 

" Son your name is Dios Doro. ( Pronounced Dee-Os Door-O ) Your father's last name was Doro while Dios was my last name. ' cough ' ' cough ' Oh by the way, ' Cough ' my name is Selene Dios. " 

Dios was worried when his mother coughed up more blood. He didn't even care that the blood landed on him. 

" Well, it seems my time has come. I'm sorry son, that I'm not going to be able to stay with, kiss you when you hurt, help you solve your problems. Watch your kids while your out with your wife. I won't even be able to fight your wife for your attention. Hehe. "

Dios was crying like a little baby ( Cough ), he didn't even laugh at his mom's attempt to lighten the mood. He wasn't the only one crying though, the alligator, the large monkey, and the other creatures. 

Dios crawled up onto his mom's face or tried to anyway. He could only get up to her neck, that was enough though. It was enough for him to give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. At that moment his mother who had a grin on her face passes away. Everybody's tears started falling faster. 

They all stayed like that for what felt like months, though Dios knew that it was only a few hours. Eventually one of Dios's uncles, a snake with four claws and a pair of angel wings, picked him up. His monkey uncle and alligator aunty collaborated to carry his mother. They went to a mountain that exuded a sense of mysticism. Once there they put Selene on an altar. 

His snake/ dragon uncle whose name was Očkovaný Had, Ocko for short, explained to Dios that they were giving an 0ffering to his mother who was in the God Realm. They were offering her body back to her, which would essentially let her come back to life, she just couldn't come back to the Douluo Continent.

The sight of her body disintegrating into energy was quite the beautiful experience. Once her body was fully gone Dios noticed that his mother's eyes were still on the altar . Even though Dios had an idea of why they were there, it was his monkey uncle, Hanuman, that confirmed it for him. 

" Those are your mother's eyes. You see Selene had one non-attack oriented skill. The skill was an eye based control skill where she could teleport to anywhere in her eyesight. It was a skill she developed herself and it was one of the most powerful and useful skills in her arsenal. She naturally wanted you to have it, hence why she left her eyes to you. "

Dios was extremely surprised by his mothers power and skill. After all teleportation skills would be extremely handy and hard to develop. 

Dios didn't immediately integrate Selene's eyes, since it would be dangerous. 

After all of that Dios quickly integrated into the life style of monsters and happily started his life in another world. 

16