Chapter 3
2.5k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dios had quickly integrated into the monster life style. At least the life style of his Aunties and Uncles. Though the attitude and life style of them varied so much that he had to actually divvy out his attention to them. 

For his Monkey Uncle Hanuman he would run around the forest like an overbearing young prince. He would challenge the other younger generation to fights. Naturally the fights wouldn't be to deadly or anything. Hanuman's race is called Battle God Monkey. 

For his Alligator Aunty Soso Dios would mainly lounge around. Though sometimes she would also teach him the art of the hunt. Sometimes she would force Dios to stay up for days making him study and watch various prey. Though she never made him perform needless murders in order to to keep up the population. Most of he Soul Beasts in the world above a certain age tried to preserve the population. Soso's race was Soul River Alligator. 

For his winged, clawed, snake Uncle Ocko Dios mainly lounged around, though occasionally they would fly around the forest. Ocko's real race was called Seraph Serpent. 

Those three were the main ones that Dios mainly hung around with as they were the closest to him. Naturally Dios didn't completely incorporate their lives. He cooked his food, slept on a hammock, wore clothes, he also trained brutally.

You see, something that most soul beasts don't do is train, mainly because the don't need to. They only really train once they reach 100,000 years of age and turn human. 

That day he was training in his weapon techniques. The weapon he was given by Johann was a felling axe that was almost an exact replica of his favorite from his past life. 

The axe had a multi wood handle, Dios had personally made the handle in his past life; he used multiple pieces of drift wood and then epoxied them together. He didn't know the exact species of wood, just that they were some dense obscure species from Australia. The axe head was ordered from some dude online who was a blacksmith. He was fairly reputable and the axe head held up even after felling hundreds of trees, with the proper upkeep. 

The axe that was given to him by Johann didn't use epoxy but was held together by some unknown material. The entire axe was also covered in some black/gold colored ruins. All the ruins did was make the axe indestructable and incapable of being used by anybody except Dios. Johann also mentioned that the axe would grow in weight as Dios got stronger, that way it's damage would grow. 

As he was hitting another tree Hanuman came up while holding his Bo-Staff. 

" Hey kiddo, you ready? "

" I've cut down six trees today trying to suppress the energy of all of my excitement. What do you think? "

" No need to be so dramatic Dios. "

" Hehe. "

Some may be wondering why Dios was so excited, like a kid the day before his birthday. In reality he was a kid on the day of his birthday, his sixth to be exact. For humans their sixth birthday is the day they awaken their Martial Soul. 

" Then follow me nephew. "

Dios followed Hanuman to the mountain where Dios lived along with his two uncles and his Aunty. It was also the mountain with his mom's alter and the one where her body was sacrificed to herself. 

Hanuman lead Dios to the altar where his other family members. 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "

Soso, Ocko, and Hanuman all yelled out suddenly. Beasts almost never celebrated, especially ones as old as his family. However they decided since they had a half human in their family they could start up that habit. 

" Thanks guys. I really appreciate this. "

" No need for all of that Dios, you know we love you. I'm just sorry that your Aunt Cynthia couldn't come by. "

At that moment a tall blond woman came out from some bushes and yelled out. 

" Who said I didn't come by for my favorite nephew's birthday. "

The woman had long, straight, radiant hair that went down to right under her butt. The woman was tall standing at around 6'4". She had a fairly large bust being at least a D-Cup. She had wide hips, perfect for a century when women were seen as nothing except breeding machines. Pair with her milf like hips was a voluptuous shapely butt. The woman was basically a Goddess in human form. The woman was also a hundred-thousand year old beast turned human who was also great friends with Selene, Dioses mom. She had showed up a few months after Selene died and she soon became just as close with Dios as the others. 

" I wouldn't miss the day of little boy's awakening even if the entire Soul Hall tried to stop me. "

" You do know I'm just as tall as you right? "

That's right, Dios despite being only six years old was taller than an average male human. That was obviously thanks to his mother's Titan blood. According to Soso Dios would have his height cap around 10' tall. That was the same height as his father's human-titan form. 

" Yeah, but I've known you since you were only four feet tall. And for that you'll always be my little baby boy. "

Despite aging six years Dios had only grown two feet, the slow growth rate was likely something from his mothers side of his family. Since most beasts had a slow growth rate. 

" Eh I'll take it, even if I'm five feet or more taller than you you can call me what you want. Same goes for when I'm stronger than you. "

At that moment Soso who was great friends with Cynthia spoke up. 

" Be careful with what you say there Dios, even though I know you'll be strong in the future, Cynthia ain't no push over. "

" Hahaha, I can't wait to see the day that you can fight me. "

" Anyway, shall we get to the gifts or would you like to do the awakenings first. "

" Hmm, let's do the gifts first, the awakening can wait. "

Hanuman jumped next to Dios and gave him a gift that instead of wrapping paper was covered in leaves. Wrapping paper was something Dios had introduced to his new family. He had introduced it for his Cynthia's birthday since she was the only other one to actual celebrate her birthday.

" Here you go Dios. It's for your axe since you said your grip had been giving you blisters recently. "

When he unwrapped it Dios discovered some hair that was shed from Hanuman. It was weaved into a handle to fit on his axe. Hanuman's hair was extremely soft and even more so durable. A great material to make a good grip to prevent blisters.

" Little tip though uncle, you shouldn't give obvious hints about your presents. "

" I shall keep that in mind kiddo. "

The stoic and strict Hanuman nodded, tacking his nephews advice to heart. Everybody there just shook their at the sweetly stoic monkey. That's when Soso pulled out Dios's gift from her. 

" Here you go nephew. I hope you enjoy it. "

The shape of the leaf covered gift was odd. One end was an almost spherical shape, it was flattish on the top and bottoms though. Connected to the circular shaped end was a triangular shape. Dios could not for the life of him guess what the present was, so he eagerly unwrapped it. The gift was something he never would of guessed. 

Soso's gift to Dios was an alligator head modeled after her own head. 

" I used my own scales to create the mask. "

The mask was Soso's scales glued onto a wood husk. On the inside of the mask was an extremely soft material that would make the mask comfortable to wear. 

" Thank you Aunty! "

" You're welcome, I remember a few months ago that you mentioned really liking my face, so there you go. " 

Dios was wearing a tiger fur skirt around his waist and nothing else, so with the alligator mask on his head made him look like a barbarian. 

" Alright my turn! "

Ocko was an excitable creature and he could barely wait to give away his gifts. For Dios's third birthday Ocko actually did give Dios his gift early and he ended up feeling so bad that he struggled to get Dios another gift. 

Ocko's gift was shaped in a slightly bell shape with a flat top and a wider, but flat bottom. When he grabbed it Dios thought it felt like a blanket. When he unwrapped it Dios discovered another gift he wasn't expecting. Dios was surprised to be surprised twice. One should know that none of his aunts or uncles were creative gift givers. 

Ocko's gift was a new skirt/ kilt like thing. 

" That is made of my feathers. It will provide a lot more protection than what you have on already. It will also be a lot more suited to battle, less restricting, more fitting the whole nine. " 

" Thanks uncle Ocko . . .  So what's going for you all to be giving presents made of you? "

One should know that 100,000 year old beasts rarely give out pieces of their body's. So for all three of them to be giving him gifts made of themselves is extremely suspicious. Before any of them could answer however Cynthia spoke up. 

" That might be my fault. Dios I am going to be taking you out to be with other humans. You are going to be coming with me to start studying in a school I teach in. "

" You teach? I had know idea. "

Even though he feigned calmness inside Dios was nervous and slightly scared to leave his aunties and uncles. He was scared to go out into the world without the protection of his insanely powerful aunties and uncles. He was scared to be facing potentially life threatening situations. At the same time he felt some excitement, after all he chose a world where he would face powerful enemies. 

" Yes I teach, at a certain academy where I think you'll fit in quite well. "

" Do I have any choice in the matter? "

Soso spoke up at that point.

" Sorry Dios, but we all talked about it and agreed that you need to experience the outside world. "

" When will I be allowed to return? "

" As often as you want, but you can only stay with us for a total of 1 month out of the year. Also, you have to visit us every year for your birthday. "

" . . . Then when do we leave? "

" Tomorrow, but enough of that for now we should do your awakening. Follow me to the altar. "

Hanuman led Dios to the altar where he proceeded to put his hand on Dios's head. With his hand on his nephew's head Hanuman started injecting his Spirit power into Dios.

It took only a few minutes for an astral projection of a massive golden titan to behind him. When he first saw his spirit he thought that he had inherited his father's Golden Titan. All of a sudden however he felt as though he new the name of his titan. 

" Pinnacle Physique Titan. "

" If you know the name then you should know the natural abilities. Try to search deep in your mind, you should understand it in a few minutes. "

Dios according to his instructions tried understanding his Spirits abilities. Like Cynthia had told them it took a few minutes for him to learn the abilities. 

" Infinite Potential Physique. This will allow my body to always increase my physical attributes. Apparently I'll be able to match a Titan while in my human form . . . Damn. Then, I have one more active skills. It is Divine Punch, I'll be able to charge up a punch equal to all of my strength, it takes 2 seconds to charge. The punch packs as much . . . Punch hehe. "

Everybody cringed. 

" It hits harder than a normal full force punch except times ten. "

" That was one of your mothers favorite skills, she always used it to make an entrance. Basically she would teleport into the middle of the battle field, she would then Divine Punch the ground. "

" Sounds badass! "

" It was, she killed many an enemy with a well timed Divine Punch. "

After hearing what Cynthia said Dios decided to try out his hand with Divine Punch. He charged the skill for two seconds before slamming it down on the ground below him.

That proved to be a stupid move because the ground cracked beneath him making him trip and fall into a bunch of rubble. He fell directly on his butt with a bunch of dust on his body. 

" HAHAHA! "

Everybody laughed which was extremely scary considering they were all massive scary beasts. An alligator bigger than trees, a monkey about the same size as Dios that could destroy mountains, a snake that sounded like sandpaper sanding wood, and a beautiful woman with a dainty laugh. 

" I remember the first time your mom used the skill, she did the exact same thing. "

" Yeah that's gonna need some work for it to be effective. " ( I didn't realize that gonna was a real word recognized in the dictionary. )

The five played around all day that day with Dios acting like a spoiled child. He was trying to get in as much time with them as possible before he left for the outside world. 

Eventually though they had to sleep and the day after that Dios left. 

It wasn't an emotional or dramatic goodbye. Literally Dios woke up, told everybody bye, and was then lead away by Cynthia. 

16