17. Aurora Academy [4]
921 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feuer arrived on the center of the Kingdom rather quickly, as the Kingdom is on the border and in a relatively isolated part of the [Enith] continent, it is very small compared to most Kingdoms, arriving there, the first thing he noticed was the beautiful building of the Aurora Academy, it looked majestic, magnificent.

''A masterpiece...'' Feuer muttered while looking at the building but then, quickly entered it through the open gate, it was open to anyone that is from 14 to 16 years old, which is the prime age to start cultivating or becoming a magician, despite what was said on the Flake Clan Mana Extracting Technique, ''pulling'' out the elements aren't that easy.

One needs to have a clear, very clear image to do so, for example, even after 7 years, Luar can't pull the elements without chanting it to get a better image, however, Feuer doesn't need to chant it, the truth is that without Feuer help, Luar wouldn't be able to use simple chants like simply saying [Fire Spear], generally, one would need to say a complete spell [Elements within my body, obey me and be my Spear - Fire Spear]

The same goes to those that use mana, anyway, Feuer entered the place where they'll be tested and looked around, searching for his father, however, it was too crowded so he couldn't see the spectators at all, there were many commoners but also many nobles here, more than a hundred youngsters concentrated in one place isn't a small amount at all.

An hour passed and Feuer was becoming impatient, he hates to wait for such things and the number of youngsters was increasing by every minute that passed, however, it seems his boredom is ending soon as a group of youngsters approached him, the one that seems to be their leader is at Peak Spiritual Awakening while the rest are at High Martial Awakening, basically, none of them is a match to Feuer, even if they fought together.

'Call it arrogance or stupidity but I'm 100% sure that I'm invincible at Peak Martial & Spiritual Awakening, they don't seem friendly, though, ah, it reminds me of the time someone tried to bully me, poor boy...' Feuer thought as a smile appeared on his face.

The one that seems to be the leader stopped in front of Feuer and said ''I heard that the son of the esteemed Heinz Flake was a waste, to think you dared to enter the Aurora Academy, don't you have shame?''

The crowd of youngsters gave a bit of space as some of them muttered between themselves ''This is Tsan Vind, the Young Leader of the Vind Clan, I heard that they had some trouble with the Flake Clan recently, I heard that the son of Flake Clan Leader is a waste, a pity that he was dragged in the trouble...'' someone muttered and shook his head.

'I see... Well, well, I know the best way to deal with bullies' Feuer thought while smiling widely, he knows that they'll need to fight to resolve that, this is a world where even if you kill, you won't be punished if you have a high status.

Feuer channeled Light element on his feet as he thought 'I'm not a wuxia character to talk before fighting, if you want to do trouble, be prepared to lose your fertility...'

''It seems that y-'' Before Tsan Vind could finish what he was saying, he felt severe pain and a cracking sound as he looked down, he saw blood flowing from where it was his little brother ''B-B-Bastard...'' was all he said before being unconscious.

The remaining youngsters at the group were going to fight but then, they saw Feuer saying with an innocent smile that looked like the one from a Demon ''Do you want to end like him?'' he said before going away, the crowd opened a path to him as the males held their crotch and felt the pain that Tsan Vind felt while looking fearfully towards Feuer, that hummed happily as he sat on a chair nearby.

Everyone started to talk about it as a certain someone from the Lyn Clan thought 'Our clan must ally with the Flake Clan... Heinz son defeated the Young Leader of the Vind Clan, this can only mean that their status will once again change, I can't provoke him...'

That person is the Lyn Clan Young Leader, he had the urge to provoke Feuer before but held because he felt something amiss, now he knows and understood that going against him won't do any good, nodding to himself, he hid within the crowd as one of the Aurora Academy Instructors suddenly appeared as he created an Earth Pillar and stood above it as he said

''Welcome, young cultivators and magicians, I won't beat around the bush, as most already know, there'll be two tests: One will test your cultivation or mage realm through the ''Status Stone'' and the second will be an Illusion Test, the first 20 to leave it will become students of the Aurora Academy!'' Then, he explained about the optional tournament, everyone was hyped except Feuer and youngsters from the Noble Clans that already knew about these things.

''Gaia, can you analyze the properties of the Status Stone and understand the essence of how it works so that you can absorb this ability and get it so that I can see another person status any time?'' Feuer said in his consciousness as the [Gaia System] replied

[Yes, master, all I need is direct contact with it but I'll be unable to talk with you for a time as I'll be occupied analyzing it and then, absorbing that ability] Feuer nodded as he waited, a few minutes passed as the number of youngsters were decreasing, they went to another area and stood to wait for everyone to be tested and then, do the next test, of course, these were the ones that passed, around half of them were disqualified on the first test, leaving a little more than 50 youngsters.

Feuer was finally called, before going, he said in his consciousness ''Change my Phoenix bloodline to Human temporarily, after my Status is checked, you can change it back to Fire Phoenix'' he said as the [Gaia System] complied.

''You're Heinz son, huh? I remember the day he came to be tested, ah, those were good days, he was a good student, well, let's see your status!'' The one that said this was an old Instructor as Feuer nodded and put his hand on the Status Stone.

The old Instructor nodded and said ''You're just like him, so young but already at Peak Spiritual Awakening and affinity to Three Elements, such talent, as they say... the new will always surpass the old!''

'Old man, can you stop talking and just let me pass?' Feuer thought but maintained a stoic expression as he nodded, soon, he went to the next stage, apparently, his group was the last one, the Instructor then said

''You all will need to sit in lotus position on that Arena, we'll launch the Illusion once everyone sits!'' He said as all remaining youngsters sat in lotus position, Feuer included, they stood with open eyes before the Illusion was launched, simultaneously, every youngster eyes closed as the Instructor cast the Illusion!

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Click here --> Patreon
20