32. Clothing Store [2]
588 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Today will be the grand opening of my Clothing Store...' Feuer thought to himself, he decided to open it today because today is a holiday, it's called the [Successing King Day], apparently, this was the day that the strongest King, whose name is Ale Eis, also the King that brought the most prosperous and peace to the Kingdom, he's respected by all commoners and even the nobles of the Kingdom.

Even though it is some hours before the grand opening, there were already hundreds of commoners and nobles waiting, Feuer observed calmly from the Store fourth floor, the material used for the building was an extremely durable one named [Fake Mithril], as the name says, it is fake mithril, it has that name because it is similar to one but less durable, even so, this is one of the strongest materials, no one except him know about the building material, though.

Probably, not even the King himself knows about it, the reason he knows is simple: Observe, he learned it can also inspect objects, building and more 'Such convenient thing...' Feuer thought while smiling slightly.

[Perfect Disguise] He thought to himself as his figure slowly changed, be it his appearance, signature and aura, all of it changed, he took the appearance of a young man about 22 years old, he had a relatively ordinary appearance but the aura given was seemingly out of ordinary, Feuer then put a black-colored suit as he waited the hours to pass while meditating.

With the week that passed, he was able to comprehend completely how to advance to High Martial Body & Spiritual Manifestation, he needs to temper his Internal Organs and understand how to use an Elemental Armor, which he already understood, the only thing left is Mana Accumulation, it seems that his Elemental Spirit requires a large portion of it, however, it won't take long either, he's already close to advancing on both Body and Spirit path.

Hours passed by as the grand opening was close, less than ten minutes away from it, Feuer suddenly opened his eyes before descending calmly through the stairs of the Fourth Floor, it didn't take him long before he arrived on the First Floor as the 20 Waiters he hired greeted him ''Boss!'' they said while bowing slightly to show respect, on this world, this is a common thing.

''Good. Is everything ready? I believe I have already explained the specifics as how to treat the customers, right? Remember the rules and requirements for one to ascend for different floors, I want things to go in an organized manner, also, you do not need to obey every single thing a customer says, if he's disrespecting you, you're free to expulse him from the Store, our [Golden Hale Store] has the protection of the King himself, there's nothing they can do to you...''

Feuer said in a simple and kind manner but there was an incredible air of dominance around him, the Waiters couldn't help but nod instinctively, seeing this, he also nodded in satisfaction, it seems they understood completely what he just said.

Then, Feuer left the Store through the principal entrance as all eyes were on him, he looked calmly towards the crowd as he said ''Everyone, I know that many of you are anxious but I will warn you: Our store won't accept you anymore if you either disrespect the Waiters in any form, disrespect me, the Owner, or isn't organized, now, I want everyone to queue up, anyone that doesn't queue won't be accepted, we'll call everyone through that person status as to make things faster...''

Some of the nobles on the crowd looked at him with narrowed eyes, feeling that a mere owner, despite creating such beautiful clothes, was being disrespectful to them, one of them, a youngster of 16 years with fancy-looking clothing but that was already outdated with the new ones made by Feuer suddenly stepped out of the crowd and said arrogantly ''Hmph, what if I don't want to obey the rules you made? You're only a Store owner, know your place!''

'Good, someone presented himself to be an example for others...' Feuer smiled widely as he approached the youngster, that just looked at him with an arrogant expression and eyes that said 'Do something if you dare', alas, he challenged the wrong person as Feuer punched him in the stomach, he was sent flying a few meters before he fell on the ground, unconscious.

''You're free not to respect my rules, however, remember that the King himself gave me the Store and he loves the clothes I make, if you don't obey it, I'll be forced to use force and after it, you won't be able to enter the Store anymore...'' Feuer said as his face still had a smile, what he just said has a hidden meaning and it became clear to every noble and commoner, he basically said with different words: The King is backing me.

''Now, as the Owner of the [Golden Hale Store], I officially open it to everyone, if your noble title is called, you may enter and go directly to the floor designated to your title, after all of the nobles enter, the commoners will also enter...'' Feuer said before entering his Clothing Store once again and going to the Fourth Floor, each floor was enough to fit around a thousand humans, this is just how big it was made.

'Well, well, it seems I'll be rich soon enough, aya, having the support of Uncle Ale is such a good thing, I wonder what his reaction will be when he discovers about father and Celia marriage, haha...' He thought while laughing a bit.

Meanwhile, at the Royal Palace, Diana asked what she was thinking since they left the Dungeon to her father ''Dad... I'm feeling strange recently, every time I look at Feuer, I feel my heartbeat accelerating and I feel nervous near him, my face gets hot for some reason, am I sick?!'' she asked with a worried expression.

The King, known for being the strongest one of the entire Aurorial Kingdom history, almost had a heart attack when she said this and wanted to shout but held himself before saying in a kind, gentle manner ''Of course not, honey. You're not sick but you'll need to figure what you're feeling by yourself, it may be a good or bad thing...'' he said as Diana nodded before going away.

As soon as Diana left the enormous room, Ale shouted with all his might, showing how angered he was ''F*CKING BRAAAAAAAAAT!''

On a secret room, Feuer was observing the floors of his Store through a Magical Camera he made before he shivered and sneezed 'Maybe there's someone talking bad things about me?' he thought and nodded, with his rules, many nobles probably hate him to the core since their noble asses don't like to obey a ''peasant'', then, he started to observe as more and more people started to buy the clothes.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

15