7. Rebirth
1.1k 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One baby sucking at each of his tits, Matas was sitting on the sofa in the living room, fighting with all his strength to stay awake. As he started dozing off for the millionth time, one of his daughters bit him harder, waking him up again for another few seconds. Slowly, Matas was letting them suck the life out of him. It was pure torture. Now, all he dreamt of was getting some rest or maybe a good night’s sleep.

Since Leja and he gave birth, life went from total bliss to a straight-up nightmare. Or slavery, maybe? From one day to the next, she turned from the most loving wife to the most absent. Without notice, she completely disappeared. Leja and Amelija. At least she could have given him a hand or taken turns feeding those hungry mouths! It was so unfair! But what choice did he have? Leave and let his young daughters starve? No way!

At some point, Matas couldn’t help but think of Adomas and his warning. What if he was right? Up to the point when that was the only thing Matas could think of: wait for his daughter’s weaning, and run out of this place before losing his mind and soul. So, he held on for four long weeks until Gabija finally came to relieve him. She took care of the babies with the other maids, finally setting him free. Matas gathered all his strength, got up, and crashed into his bed. Even now, he could feel his nipples hurting and burning, as if his girls were still attached. Before surrendering to sleep, his last thought was to leave as soon as humanely possible.

Matas woke up after sleeping for what felt like days. Leja was there, against him, naked, holding him in her arms.

“Hey, sweetheart! I’m back!” she greeted him, noticing he finally awoke.

“You!” he shouted at his wife. “Where were you? Why? Why did you- Wait!”

Matas jumped out of bed and realized he felt incredible. “What did you do?” he asked, touching himself all over his body. To his surprise, his hips were narrow again, and his breasts were gone, back to normal. “Did you…?”

“Yes, husband! I made you a man again!”

Matas’ next instinct was to look at his crotch.

“Go ahead,” said Leja.

Sitting back on the bed, he pulled his pajamas down only to see he still had a cute little slit down there. Hesitantly, he let a finger run between his labia, reminding him how good that used to feel.

“Disappointed?” asked Leja.

“I don’t know,” said Matas.

“Well, don’t worry, sweetheart, it's a work in progress!”

Matas jumped up again and pulled his pajamas back up. “No!” he said. “You… You abandoned me! You said you would never leave my side! You lied to me!”

“Oh… I'm sorry I left you,” timidly said Leja. “But I had to! I swear! It was hard for me, too! I missed you!”

“Do you have any idea what I went through? I don’t even understand how mothers do that! Particularly alone! It was…”

“Shhhh,” said Leja, standing up and walking to him. Once again, Matas could hardly believe how gorgeous his wife looked. “I know what it’s like. I raised Amelija, remember? But it was my task, just like this one was yours. It was the last time, I promise!”

“The last time? Only because you have another task for me, I bet?”

“Of course! Otherwise, why would I have spent the last few days by your side, working on making you into your former self again?” She grabbed him in her arms and touched his skinny but manly chest. “See? No titties anymore!”

“What task?” asked Matas, unimpressed.

“I want you to become my breeder!”

Matas gulped. “Sorry, you're what now?”

“My breeder! For our future babies!”

“No, no, no, no! Don’t you dare ever talk to me about babies! I’m done! I’m so done! And didn’t you say this was the last time?”

“The last time you have to breastfeed our babies!” she said. “But you don’t understand! Let me explain! Things will be different now! I grew stronger!”

“Stronger? Stronger, how?”

“It’s complicated… Let’s say Amelija helped me.”

“Amelija? Wait, where’s Amelija? What did you do?”

Leja pulled Matas to her, making his head rest above her breasts. “Shhhh, sweetheart. Don’t worry about Amelija. She’s with me now! We’ll have more daughters. So many more…”

“No, I don’t… Let me go!” Matas struggled.

“Look at me!” she commanded with an oppressive voice. Matas dove again right into her dark eyes and stopped struggling. For the first time, Matas saw tears in Leja’s eyes. “I know what you went through, and I know it was hard. And you have no idea what I had to go through. But you’re my only one! I care so much about you! I need you to trust me. Promise me you’ll trust me!”

Matas hesitated, emotionally touched by Leja’s vulnerability. “I… promise…”

Leja held him tight, and a tear fell on Matas’ shoulder. “Don’t give up now, please! I love you so much, sweetheart! Tell me! Tell me you still love me!”

Matas sighed. “I love you… I always have, from the moment I found you…”

Leja giggled. “Thank you, sweetheart! And I need you! You have no idea how much I need you!”

“To breed?” asked Matas, still gently crushed against his wife’s breasts.

“Come,” said Leja, releasing him and returning to bed. She lay on her back, naked. “Make yourself comfortable, will you? Let me remind you how things used to be.”

Her ass, curves, and long hair: it was so captivating. Completely absorbed, Matas bugged out for a few seconds before taking his pajamas off and approaching her. As she lay there, magnificent, he noticed something had changed. Instead of a cute little slit just like the one he had, Leja now had a much larger clitoris sticking out of her lips. Ignoring it for now, he climbed on her in the missionary position. As always, this was highly stimulating to him.

They cuddled there, in silence, for a moment. Leja was now caressing Matas’ head as he rested on her chest. “Tell me, sweetheart. Do you still want to leave?” she asked.

Matas scoffed. “Not really,” he said, enjoying his wife’s warmth.

“What do you want, then?”

“Give me a few more minutes, and you’ll see… Maybe have a closer look at that new clit of yours?”

Leja cooed. “No, silly,” she added. “If you could have anything, what would you want?”

Matas sighed. “To have my penis back? So I could have sex with you again? At least one more time…” He felt his wife start rocking her hips slowly.

“What would you do, then? Show me…”

Matas pushed on his arms, raised above Leja, and looked at her. She had a playful smile, which encouraged him to play along. Slowly, he ground his pelvis against hers as if he was fucking her. He felt her thumb-sized clit regularly rub against him, which felt hot. Occasionally, it would even slide in between his labia, having both their clits touching.

“Anything else you’d want to do if you had it back?” she whispered.

Matas stopped. “I don’t know if I should…” he started, but Leja gave him ‘that look’ he couldn’t resist. “Well, you know, Adomas…”

“What about him?”

“I would make him pay for what he did to me.”

“And you will, my breeder!” said Leja with a sadistic smile. She suddenly grabbed his head and kissed him before he could react. “You promised me to trust me. Then I promise you that if you do, you’ll be a complete man again!”

“Are you serious?” asked Matas. She nodded. “You… want me to breed… you? And Adomas?”

“Uh-huh!" she approved. "Does that make you happy, sweetheart?”

Matas smirked. “Oh yes!" He paused. "Where do we start?” he asked.

“Show me! Show me how you would take me!” she asked, rocking her hips again. Matas didn’t need any more encouragement to grind again. “That’s it, harder! Remind me how good you were! I want you to get ready. I want you to be ready for what’s coming! Let the tribbing begin!”

11