10. Get f*cked
1.6k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leja kissed Dominykas, which woke him up.

“Woah…” he said, still groggy. “That was so… intense… Such an amazing experience! Thank you, I guess?”

“Not so quick, pretty boy," said Adomas. "You haven’t seen the descent yet.”

“The descent?”

“May I ask for my part of the bargain now, Leja?” asked Adomas.

“But of course! He’s all yours!”

“Great! Now, old pal, sorry to break it to you, but thanks to this sweet lady, you’ve just joined the ranks of the cuntboys. Check this out!” said Adomas.

“The what?” asked Dominykas, just before being slapped by Adomas’ hand right in the pussy. “Ouch! What the…” he started before looking down. “No! What did you do?” he asked Leja, already walking away.

“Stay focused, will you?” said Adomas, slapping his face. “I have questions for you. Starting with: how’s my wife? I heard you spoke to her rather recently.”

“What? Your wife? I don’t know what you-”

“Fine, we’ll do it the hard way, then!” said Adomas, licking his middle and ring fingers. He put the palm of his hand right against Dominykas’ pubis and rested the tip of both his lubricated fingers at his virgin vaginal entrance. “Oh, you’re such a pretty boy. I’d fuck you if I could. Let me ask again: when did you last talk to my wife?”

“I don’t know – Aaaaaaaah!” yelled Dominykas.

In the meantime, Leja and Matas ignored them and took their distance from them. Matas, which had grown tired from fucking and cumming, was resting in his wife’s arms.

“So? What now?” he asked.

“I’m so proud of you, sweetheart! You trusted me, and now I will make you my breeder! Like I promised!”

She closed her eyes and tenderly kissed Matas on the mouth. But that kiss was not an ordinary kiss: Matas could feel it. It felt warm, like warm air was entering his lungs and chest and going through his body. He then felt a tickling in his clit, from the inside. It was feeling good. Matas grabbed his wife’s head and kissed her more intensely, begging her for more. In the background, he could hear Adomas having much fun at Dominykas’ expense, but it didn’t matter.

When that kiss ended, his clit felt like it was on fire. But when he looked down, it wasn’t a clit anymore. It was a clit growing into a cock. An erect monster cock, with balls. A cock heavily bent to the left. Dominykas’ cock. Matas jumped back into his wife’s arms and held her tight.

“Thank you…” he whispered. “You have no idea how happy I am,” he started to sob in joy. “I’m sorry I doubted you, my love. I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t worry about it,” she whispered. “I understand! Not let me remind you what it was like. Enjoy!” She grabbed that cock and slowly jerked it. “Hmmmm,” she said, liking its girth.

“But, I’m curious… Why Dominykas’ cock? Why not give me back mine?”

“Well, silly, because with his cock, you’ll have his seeds. And with my little something I gave you, you’ll make so many babies!” she said, stroking faster.

“His seeds? What about mine? Why did you-” Matas’ cock felt increasingly good.

“Shhhh, I’m sorry, sweetheart,” said Leja, seriously masturbating her husband. “I know, but his seeds are so much healthier than yours. It will give us much stronger babies!”

“But I thought you wanted us to have babies!” he said, closing his eyes.

“And I thought you were done with babies, and all you wanted was a cock? Well, here it is!” she said, bringing her man close to orgasm.

“I… Fine! I promise you I’ll help you make more babies! No matter what, I don’t care as long as you make me happy! Isn’t that what you want to hear?”

“Perfect!” she said, immediately stopping just at the edge. “Come, let’s show your new toy to your friends!”

Moving back to the guys, they noticed Adomas was frantically fingering Dominykas. The newly cunted man had already squirted all over the place, probably several times. Clearly, he had given up resisting and was just letting it happen.

“Ha!” said Adomas, seeing Leja return. “I didn’t have this much fun in a long time! Wait, what the fuck? Damn, that monster looks even bigger on you, little man!”

“I told you so,” said Matas, proud as a peacock. “Ready for round two, Dominykas?” He didn’t reply, looking oblivious to his surroundings.

“Sorry, I’m afraid he’s not very responsive anymore.”

Matas nodded, then hesitated. He took a moment to look at that thing dangling from his crotch. It felt heavy, much heavier than he was used to as a man. He grabbed it, and his hand looked small in comparison. “Wow,” he whispered, slowly jerking off. He gave his wife a look: she was watching him, smiling. Matas felt a pinch in his heart. All he wanted was to get to his wife and make love with her. And despite being so close to its deepest desire for two years, he feared something would go wrong again. Such as something wrong would happen after fucking Dominykas, preventing him from being with his wife.

Matas climbed on that step anyway and lined up with Dominykas’ pussy. “Aaaaah,” he sighed, content with how things turned out and already anticipating what was happening. That warm and wet vagina was already feeling promising. “Ready to get fucked by your own monster?” asked Matas to unresponsive Dominykas. Despite its size and curvature, it went in like butter, and Dominykas barely reacted.

“So,” started Adomas, addressing Leja. “I guess now is the time I ask you how to get a cock like this one, and you tell me the price is to trust you, get knocked up, and give you a baby. Do I have that right?”

Leja smiled but didn’t say a word.

“I’m not stupid, you know? I saw it coming. You’re not giving anything for nothing. I told that little shit not to trust you, but in a way, you both proved me wrong. So, fine, I’ll play along for now. I’ll give it a try. If he could endure it, I can too. But you better give me a cock back afterward!”

Meanwhile, Matas was having a great time with Dominykas. At that point, the poor, handsome man only stood thanks to his ties. “Huh!” he said, convulsing a little and squirting warm fluids on Matas’ cock and legs. Matas felt powerful vaginal contractions, which triggered his orgasm, filling that cunt deep. He stepped down and looked satisfied at Dominykas’ gaping pussy dripping cum. Too bad it wasn’t exactly his own cum.

“Fine, shorty, I guess I’m next,” said Adomas with a sigh. “Do your thing so I can have one of those too. I can take it.”

Matas looked at Leja. She nodded, encouraging him to go on.

“Alright, but I want you to go in there,” said Matas, pointing at a pillory nearby. Adomas sighed, but to Matas’ surprise, he obeyed. With his help, he put his hands and head in the device and let himself get bound, bent over.

Matas walked behind him and took his pants down.

“Still there, pretty boy?” asked Adomas to Dominykas, still in another world. “How was it?” Dominykas didn’t answer.

“Are you worried?” asked Matas.

“More about the delivery, to be honest. What’s taking you so long? What are you doing back there?”

“Jerking off.”

“Jerking off? What do you mean? Matas? Matas? Hello? Oh, come on! Is it your turn not to be able to get hard or – Hgh!”

Matas abruptly penetrated Adomas all the way in, having previously jerked himself off all the way to orgasm. As a result, in two thrusts, it was all over already.

“You bastard…” said Adomas.

“Sorry, I didn’t feel like making you enjoy it. Maybe another time?” Slowly sliding out, Matas gave one last rough thrust before pulling out. “Too bad you weren’t a virgin. I would have loved to see you deflower yourself.”

Without freeing Adomas or Dominykas, Matas directly went to Leja lying in a BDSM swing chair, her legs spread and her pussy already very wet.

“I’m all yours, sweetheart!” Leja whispered.

“You’re going to have to refill me,” said Matas, his cock flaccid.

“Shhhh, come here,” she invited him. Matas leaned over her, his soft cock and balls resting on her pelvis. But even after a few intense kisses, Matas’ cock didn’t react. Matas was becoming wild, kissing his wife’s neck and breasts, still not getting any harder.

“I’ve been waiting for this for so long,” he wailed, desperate. “Why?”

“Come on, sweetheart! Put it in already! I can’t wait! Make me love, make me love like that first time!”

With effort, Matas put as best as he could his soft cock in his wife’s gaping vagina. It felt warm and soft, much better than the two other pussies he just had. Better than anything he experienced as a woman. That’s when he felt the erection coming again. Slowly, he swung her and started what was already promising to be the fuck of his life.

“Give it to me,” she said. “Give it all to me!”

“I want you, my love! I want you all for me!”

That time, in control of the swing chair, he did everything he could to make it last. And it lasted a delightful eternity. For that long moment, he was again becoming one with his wife. Finally, Matas’ long-awaited wish was granted.

Just before coming, Leja grabbed Matas with her legs, pulling him as deep inside her as possible, and locked him in place. As he moaned and melted in the most amazing orgasm of his life, he could feel more than just the semen coming out of him. It felt like everywhere his body was flowing toward his cock, and out back inside his wife. She was literally sucking something out of him. The feeling was incredible, but when Matas looked down, he could see his breasts growing.

“Wait! No! What are you doing?”

Adomas, forced to watch the scene, started laughing his ass off. “I told you so!” he yelled.

“Give it all to me!” commanded Leja.

Matas collapsed and lost consciousness.

Matas woke up in his bed. Opening his eyes, the first thing he saw was Adomas sitting next to him.

“You told me so…” whispered Matas.

“Oh, you’re back, asshole? Look! I couldn’t find a mirror in the house, but you had to look at me. So I took a picture of you while you were sleeping. Check it out!”

Matas grabbed the phone and couldn’t believe what he saw. He was 100% a girl with long blond hair, girly shoulders, a thin neck, and soft eyes. And his short chin. He didn’t need to look at his breasts to notice them: even lying down, they felt heavy as fuck.

“Not gonna lie, you’re pretty damn hot! Maybe even hotter than Leja!”

“Don’t laugh too hard,” said Matas. “You’ll look just like me soon enough.”

“Good,” he said. “I’ve already missed the best part of being a guy for a year. The look is just optional. Besides, either she gives me a cock – which I highly doubt at this point – or I leave this place as a woman, and nobody will search for me anymore. And I can start a new life somewhere. Win/win, I guess.”

“I don’t think you’ve understood. My wife gets the win/wins, not you.”

“Talk for yourself because you’re dumb.” Matas looked sad. “Oh, come on! I’m just playing with you because I’m bored to death. But we’re in the same boat: both fucked and pregnant.”

Matas showed a pinched smile. “What about Dominykas?”

“He left, but I guess she already plans to bring him back, somehow.”

“And her, where is she? Where’s my wife?”

“Well, she didn’t leave your side in the few hours you’ve been out. I just walked in as she walked out a few minutes ago. So, I guess she isn’t far.” Adomas stood up, and Matas sat down against the bed structure. “See you around, my lady.”

“Wait,” said Matas. “Are we even?”

“You haven’t tried to kill me yet.” Matas didn’t laugh at Adomas’ jest. “Oh, fine! I guess we’re even Mrs. Serious.” Adomas gave Matas his hand.

“Stay, then. We need to talk.” Adomas sat back next to Matas. “The pregnancy, it’s not so bad. But there’s one thing that will help you make it much better. Here, lie on your back.”

Matas crawled out of the sheets and between Adomas’ legs. “Let me show you something.”

Adomas grinned. “Hell yeah! I didn’t dare to ask! Fucking Hell!” he yelled as Matas reached his clit. Matas raised his head, concerned. “I swear, better not be a joke or something. If you dare to stop before I’m done, I’ll kill you for real!”

Matas chuckled and kept eating his pussy, gently licking and sucking Adomas’ clit. It didn’t take long for him to get his first female orgasm, followed by another.

Leja walked back into the room and smiled as she watched Adomas discover what pleasure is.

11