11. Fast forward
857 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matas was lying on his back in Adomas’ bed. He chuckled as he noticed his belly grew so big that he couldn’t see his feet anymore. To think there were still two weeks to go…

“How do you think this will all end?” he asked.

“It won’t end,” said Adomas. “Don’t you see it yet? It’s just cycles. Fuck, get prego and pop! And it starts over again! You’re so stupid to be back, Dominykas. You should have run!”

“To go where?” Dominykas asked.

Matas struggled at rolling on his side and faced Dominykas lying next to him, naked. He was already good-looking before, but now he was stunning. His face was now getting feminine, but he still had a large square jaw like he used to. His breasts had grown so much that they were even larger than Leja’s. His swollen belly also partly blocked Matas’ view of Dominykas’ legs.

“Besides,” added Dominykas, “she told me I’d be a father of four. Or a mother? So, I thought…”

“Shut up, stupid. And stop thinking,” said Adomas.

Matas turned around to look at Adomas, also stuck halfway to womanhood but in an ugly way. His breasts grew, but it looked like only the skin did, leaving them empty, falling flat along his chest. His face was more feminine but weirdly clashed with his still-growing facial hair. He was slowly getting younger, though, his hairline growing dark brown again.

“Then what are you doing here, genius?” asked Matas to Adomas. “Still hoping to get a cock?”

“Don’t be stupid. Leja only needs one cock in her harem. One more cycle, and I’m out. Just enough to finish my transition to being young again. And, then, adios!”

“Good riddance…” mumbled Dominykas.

“Honestly, I don’t think you’re going to hold two cycles,” said Matas. “You guys don’t know yet… The worst is not giving birth. The worst is the first month with the babies, always sucking at you, crying, preventing you from sleeping. Adomas, you won’t last a week.”

“And who told you I would do any of that? Fuck the babies. They’re not mine! I don’t give a shit.”

“Don’t worry,” said Dominykas putting his hand on Matas’ sexy hips. “I got this.”

And a few weeks later, Dominykas proved him right! He was made for breastfeeding with his enormous appetite, enthusiastic attitude, and new impressive pair of breasts he grew. Despite feeding four mouths alone, he never complained about it.

The fourth cycle started with Leja disappearing again for a week, coming back strong enough to trap the postman, a delivery man, and a policeman looking for Adomas. All by herself! After a short stay in the dungeon, Leja gave them all pussies, and Matas Dominykas’ cock again. That time he didn’t return to being a man. Matas remained his womanly self but with a curved monster penis. What a weird sight!

One by one, he impregnated all the newcomers, who were free to leave afterward, except for the policeman restrained in the dungeon. Adomas was delighted to have someone to play with.

After days of feeling pushed aside, Leja invited Matas to wait for her in their room.

Matas, already naked, headed straight to the bed and laid on his back. He subconsciously touched his flaccid cock and waited for Leja to join him. Since she was taking her time, Matas jerked his cock and let his other hand gently massage one of his ample breasts, enjoying the pleasure of exploring his masculinity and femininity simultaneously. It didn’t take long for him to grow a hard-on.

That’s when Leja knelt on him to ride him. “Getting ready, already?” she asked.

“Come here,” asked Matas, pulling her to him for a hug. His hard cock was tucked between their warm bellies. “I have missed you, Leja.”

“But I’m right here, silly. How could you have missed me?”

“You’re here, but you barely have any time left for me anymore.”

“I know, sweetheart. I’m sorry. The house has so many guests and things to take care of! But don’t worry! I’m all yours now.”

Matas resisted as she tried to kneel back up, extending the hug a little longer. Leja reacted by sliding her hands under his back and squeezing him tighter.

“I’m not blaming you. I'm just letting you know how I feel. I still trust you, my love.” Leja didn’t reply. Matas slid his hands in between him and his wife’s belly, assisting his cock in finding the warmth and moisture of his wife’s vagina entrance. “Let’s get it over with,” he sighed.

“Wait!” said Leja. She knelt back up, and Matas saw she was crying in silence. “Please, I want you to make this one special. Can you do that for me?”

“What do you mean? What’s going on?”

Leja took a deep breath. “Today, it will be the last time you fuck me. Like this, anyways.”

“What?”

“After this, I will finally have a penis again. My penis. No more vagina.”

Matas was speechless. His first thought went to Adomas. “And there’s only room for one cock in your harem…” whispered Matas, disillusioned. “So, what about me being your breeder and all that? New task again?”

Leja nodded. “I love you, sweetheart,” she said, still sobbing. “And you will be my breeder! I have big plans for you! You have no idea! One day, you will understand! But you have to be patient. Promise me…”

Matas grabbed Leja’s head and kissed her. “Fine, I promise you I’ll be patient…”

Leja giggled, with still tears in her eyes. “Loyalty, trust, patience. Remember. Those are the keys. Alright?”

Matas nodded. “But, please, tell me. I’ve always wondered and never asked you. Why so much mystery? Why don’t you tell me what’s going on, for once? Why keep me out of the loop if I’m so special?”

“Because I can’t! One day, you’ll understand, I promise. Maybe better than I understand it myself. I- Ah!” Leja gasped as Matas readjusted his hips and inadvertently slid the tip of his dick in.

Matas and Leja looked at each other, agreeing that this felt too good to stop. Leja bent back on Matas to hug him and slowly helped him push himself inside her. And like that, they had the most tender and loving sex. Together, they edged like this for an hour before finally surrendering to a mutually Earth-shattering orgasm.

“Ten out of ten,” whispered Leja in Matas’ ear.

Since they never stopped kissing, Matas never lost consciousness and felt his cock shrivel and disappear. In the meantime, something was growing between his and his wife’s pelvises.

“Your turn?” asked Matas, torn between disappointment, apprehension, and excitement.

Leja straightened her legs and moved to the missionary position, her new cock against Matas’ abs. Without breaking eye contact, Matas raised his legs, inviting his wife to fuck him.

“You have no idea how long I have waited for this,” said Leja just before penetrating Matas.

To Matas, it was clear she was smaller than Dominykas, but it didn’t matter: it was perfect. Still tenderly kissing, Leja quickly gave Matas an orgasm.

“Ugh! St-Stop! Please! It’s too sensitive! Han! Wait!” begged Matas, not being able to take it anymore. Leja stopped.

Gabija entered the room unannounced. She didn’t say a word as usual, but Leja stood up. “I’m coming,” reluctantly said Leja. “Don’t go too far, sweetheart! I’m not done with you yet,” she told Matas.

“I’m not leaving, don’t worry. I love you!” answered Matas, his legs still shaking.

After his wife disappeared, Matas tried to stand up, but his cotton legs were barely strong enough to carry him anymore. Using the wall as support, he limped to Leja’s wardrobe, grabbed one of her dresses, and put it on. It was time for him to stroll around the neighborhood to stretch his legs. His gait was so wobbly initially that even Adomas noticed, making fun of him. But a few minutes later, things were already getting better, and he even managed to run a little, only stopped by his heavy boobs bouncing around.

As he was walking along the road, a charming young man driving by stopped just next to him.

“Hey, beauty,” he started. “What’s your name?”

“Hum… Maja?” he improvised.

“Cute name! What would you say of hopping in and having a drink somewhere?”

Matas froze. For a second, he was that close to a way out. To a new life somewhere like Adomas said he would. But a second later, that thought had vanished already.

“Sorry, I’m busy,” he said, turning around and ignoring the man’s insults. All he could think about was returning to his wife and getting that third pregnancy going as soon as possible.

As Matas was a couple of blocks from the mansion, he heard bangs in the distance. Progressively, those bangs were getting louder and louder.

“No, no, no, no…” whispered Matas, hurrying home.

Matas arrived panting. Something blew the mansion’s doors open, and everything was dead silent. “No, no, no, no!” he kept murmuring as he carefully entered. Matas was terrified: broken blinking lights illuminated the halls just enough for him to see blood everywhere, from pools on the floor to projections on the walls and ceiling. Blood and piles of boneless and fuming flesh smelling like death. It didn’t take him long to collapse and throw up. Twice.

Matas heard something coming, so he stood and ran to his bedroom. There, he didn’t have to open the door. It was gone entirely. But Matas wished the door was still there, for it would have prevented him from seeing what was inside.

On the bed, a monstrous, tentacular creature was lying dead. Matas wanted to throw up again, but his stomach was empty. All he wanted was to flee, but he couldn’t resist the urge to call for his wife.

“Leja?” he screamed. “Where are you?” Tears blurred his vision as he aimlessly wandered the empty halls of the house.

Suddenly, he heard something rushing to him from behind. He turned around and saw a tall, angry man, entirely wearing white clothes covered in blood. He hit on Matas’ head with the cross of his shotgun, and Matas collapsed.

10