16. Cravings
455 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crash!

The tree fell in a loud rumble, and Lukas sighed. He raised the face protection attached to his helmet and removed his glove to let his hand run along the spruce trunk. His mind wandered while touching the tree he cut down, acknowledging its existence. It was like a communion of sorts. He didn't do it spiritually but more to feel at peace with himself.

"Lukas?" asked Benas, his boss and colleague. "Are you alright?"

Most men's peak strength is typically believed to be between 25 and 35. This rule didn't apply to Benas, or at least that's what Lukas thought. Despite being past his fifties, the woodcutter still looked tall and muscular, shaped by decades of hard work in his forest, in contact with nature. Only his white, three-day beard and slightly wrinkled face betrayed his age. At least as long as his helmet hid his short white hair.

Lukas emerged from his daydreaming and, without answering Benas, put his protections back on and returned to work. He attached his measuring tape to the base of the trunk, turned his chainsaw on, and started cutting the first six-meter log. In the meantime, Benas approached and waited for him to finish his task.

"Here," said Benas, handing Lukas a bottle of water. "Let's take a break. The tree isn't going anywhere."

Lukas grabbed the bottle and drank nearly half of what was left. "Thanks, boss."

"I already told you a million times: just call me Benas."

"I like to call people what they are to me. Would you rather have me call you friend?"

Benas chuckled. "Sure, that would be an improvement."

They sat on that freshly sawn log, contemplating the forest while some birds provided them a pleasant distraction.

"How is the housework going?" asked Benas. "Did you fix the roof already?"

"Oh, yeah, it was a pain, but I did it."

"I could have given you a hand if you had asked."

Benas' help would clearly have been welcome, for sure. But Lukas didn't dare to ask, given Maja's condition. "I could give you a hand with your plumbing," replied Lukas, knowing he would decline.

Benas chuckled. "Thanks, but you know I like to handle things myself at home. I like to be alone in my den."

Lukas' stare got lost in the void.

"What about your baby girl?" asked Benas. "Is she sleeping through the night, finally?"

"She did only a few times," said Lukas, emerging. "But that's to be expected at her age."

"Aren't you tired?"

Lukas shrugged. "Nah, it's manageable now."

"Remind me, she's...?"

"Two months and five days old," said Lukas, his gaze fixated on a mossy stone a few meters away.

"Lukas?" asked Benas again, snapping him out of his fixation. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, boss. What's with the interrogation?" Benas hadn't been that talkative in quite a long time, making Lukas wonder if he wasn't slightly depressed.

"Listen, I'm worried about you. It's been what? Seven months since you've started working here with me? I've never seen you like that. You've always seemed distracted, but not that much. Is something troubling you? Do you need a day off?"

Lukas shrugged again. "A day off won't help. I'm glad I get to come out here. Are you asking me to work harder? I'll do it if-"

"No," interrupted Benas. "I knew when I hired you that you weren't a hard worker, and that's fine. I was looking for someone friendly and reliable, which you are. I'm just trying to understand what's going on. You can talk to me."

"It's about Maja."

"Your wife? Ah, then maybe it's none of my business, I underst-"

"I can't satisfy her anymore," said Lukas.

"As in..?"

"Sexually, yes. I can tell I'm not enough."

An awkward silence followed. "How can you tell? If I'm not pushing it too far..."

"It's fine, I don't mind. I told you: Maja is an artist. She sells her work online, right? A few days ago, I was flattered she started a new painting of me, naked."

"Really?"

"So far, so good. I told Maja she could paint whatever she wanted. Except that the next day, when she progressed through her work, she drew me with a ridiculously large penis."

"Erm," said Benas, uneased. "I guess some people have fantasies. Particularly artists. It doesn't mean they're necessarily complaining about what they have."

"That's not what's really getting me worried. That's just a symptom of a broader issue. I can tell Maja is changing. I'm not manly enough, and it's affecting her. I can see my wife slowly getting worse, day after day. She gets grumpy, snaps back, and pushes me away before pulling me back to her. Hot and cold. She's even getting aggressive sometimes. I would love to help or do something for her, but I can't."

Lukas sighed and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his thighs and holding his head.

"I don't know why I'm telling you all that. You probably can't understand."

"Yeah, this doesn't make much sense to me," said Benas. "To be honest, I'm not exactly a women's expert." Benas sighed as well, looking nostalgic. "I didn't even manage to keep my wife, and I haven't spent much time with girls since I divorced over ten years ago. But may I give you my two cents?"

"I'm listening," said Lukas.

"Maja lives alone in this large house, lost in the woods. From what I understand, this isn't really a life for a woman. Maybe you should take her out? Hell! If you'd trust me, I'd babysit your daughter for a few hours."

Lukas chuckled. "Maja isn't like most women. And she isn't alone: there's her grandmother Gabija living with us. But I hear your point. Gabija could take care of Patricija while we have dinner somewhere. Maybe that would help? Thanks, I'll try!" said Lukas, touching Benas' shoulder.

"Yeah, or maybe go to the movies? Or both? Maybe that's all she needs?"

Benas finished the water bottle he had been holding this whole time. He stood up and walked to the closest tree still standing. Lukas heard him open his fly and watched from behind as Benas peed. And, as usual, watching someone pee made Lukas want to go as well.

"I thought you would offer to satisfy her yourself," said Lukas. "You know, as a joke."

Benas chuckled. "Would I?" he said, turning around with his cock still out of his pants.

Benas' cock was meatier than what Lukas had thought. He stared at it awkwardly until his boss dressed back up and closed his fly.

"Sorry, that was inappropriate," said Benas. "I don't know why I did that."

Lukas chuckled. "No, it's fine. I told you, I expected that kind of joke. Besides... You'd definitely satisfy her."

They looked at each other with an awkward smile.

Lukas thought Benas would satisfy him as well. Now that he had a pussy, he couldn't help but feel curious about how taking a dick must feel. If he wasn't married, he would have tried for sure. But he was married, was faithful to his wife, and was still not allowed to cum anyway. That chastity belt he bought months ago had been fun for both of them but wasn't convenient to wear daily, particularly not at work. They agreed Lukas could take it off on the condition of never touching himself or cumming without Maja's permission. And she never gave her permission since, not even once.

"Come on," said Benas. "Let's get back to work. It will cheer us up."

"Hang on, I got to take a leak too," said Lukas, walking to another tree much further than the one Benas used.

After checking Benas wasn't paying attention to him, Lukas pulled a thin, flexible piece of plastic from his pocket. It was his self-made stand-to-pee device he always had on him. After opening his pants, Lukas folded that roughly oval-shaped plastic sheet in a funnel and slid it inside his pulled-down boxers. After months of practice, this had become as comfortable and convenient as when he still had his dick. After he was done, he kept the device in place until he had a tissue in hand, then cleaned his slit and the piece of plastic before sliding it back into his pocket.

Lukas threw the paper tissue on the ground, then kept his underwear pulled down to have a look at his clitoris. He slightly touched the shaft and put a subtle pressure on it. It felt so good already! He desperately wanted to keep going and get an orgasm, but Maja forbade it. He fought against his sexual urge for a few more seconds.

"What are you always doing with these tissues?" asked Benas from behind Lukas.

"Just let me do my thing," he replied, undisturbed, turning around and closing his fly in front of his colleague. "Ready to get back to work, boss!"

Lukas cut two more logs out of that tree, and his phone rang.

"Shit," he whispered. He quickly put the idle chainsaw between his legs, holding it with the engine running but the chain not engaged, and threw his gloves on the tree's trunk. By the time he reached the phone in his inner jacket pocket, he barely noticed it was a spam call before it hung up.

"Dammit," he mumbled, leaning forward to grab his gloves. In doing so, the vibrating chainsaw between his legs made brief contact with his pussy, which startled Lukas. "Wow, that was great," he thought, triggering an internal debate. "Oh, fuck it!" said Lukas out loud, putting the gloves back on the trunk.

He grabbed the chainsaw and pulled it up, holding it with his legs in such a way that it was touching his clit just the right way. "Oh... Yeah, just like that," he whispered. He instinctively looked at Benas above his shoulder: he was far and busy enough not to worry. Lukas closed his eyes, focusing on the delightful vibrations that were stimulating his cunt. He held onto the chainsaw and slightly rocked his hips against it.

"All good?" asked Benas from afar.

"I... I'm writing a text message," hesitantly yelled Lukas, clearly unwilling to stop there.

Lukas was deeply in love with Maja, no doubt about that. But over the months, he developed new fantasies. Ones that, a year ago, would have sounded like they were not his own. He secretly imagined that Benas would one day find out about his pussy. Then, no feelings would be involved. Just pure, raw instincts. Lukas pictured Benas would use his superior strength to throw him against a tree, pull his pants down, and sink his fat cock deep into his vulnerable pussy. Lukas would fight it for appearance's sake. But really, he would let it happen, for he was so curious about getting fucked. That would also have the beneficial side-effect of boosting the old single man's morale.

Lukas had been so desperate to cum for so long that pleasure was building up fast, maybe even too fast. He would have wanted this to last longer to keep elaborating his fantasy. But he could already feel the orgasm coming. "No, not already," whispered Lukas. That was too soon. But it was coming. Pleasure was building up. He was getting close, so close. A little more... Just a tiny bit more!

"No!" said Lukas, pushing the chainsaw away just before getting off. No, he couldn't! Maja didn't allow it! He had to be stronger than that! Now, his legs were shaky, his boxers clearly wet, and his clit and vagina uncontrollably twitching, begging for more. He shouldn't have done that, but at least he didn't cum. At least 'his aura,' as Maja used to call it, was preserved. And now, he was even more desperate to cum. He returned to cutting that tree but couldn't stop thinking about getting off or Benas railing him. If his boss knew what Lukas was thinking when getting distracted on the job, he probably wouldn't have believed it.

When returning home, Maja rushed to the door as Lukas stepped in for a kiss.

After complimenting her looks, Lukas told her about his day, but she didn't pay attention.

"Are you listening?" asked Lukas.

"Yes!" she said. "It's just that I love your smell after work. A mix of pine tree, spruce, mushroom, and sweat. And... pussy? You don't usually smell that much!"

Maja knelt and pulled Lukas' pants down. She waited a second, then slowly pulled on his boxers. She noticed they were soaked, and a long trickle of pussy slime linked his vagina to the fabric.

"Oh, looks like someone has been nasty today... I told you, no cumming!"

"Yeah, I know," said Lukas, pushing her away and putting his clothes back on. "We'll have to talk about that, but not now. What about you? Have you had a good day? How is Patricija doing?"

"Gabija is taking care of her. She was rather quiet today. And me, I don't understand why, but my paintings aren't as successful as they used to be..."

"Hum... No offense, my queen, but maybe you could try painting less penises?"

"Don't tell me what to do!" roared Maja.

"Of course, sorry..." said Lukas with a faint voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, precious. I didn't mean to get angry... It's just... I'm getting so obsessed that painting them makes me feel better. Like it's easing my obsession..."

"Yeah, about that... Maybe we should try to change your mind a little. When was the last time you left the house?" asked Lukas. Maja didn't answer, perplexed. "That's what I thought. What would you say about going out? Watch a movie? Maybe go to the restaurant afterward? I'm sure Gabija can handle our girl a little longer. Maybe that would distract you enough to think about something else?"

Maja's eyes opened wide. "Oh, that would be such a great idea! But... You know I can't! It could be risky?"

"Risky?"

"There will be men, for sure! And, it's been so long that I haven't been around men that I'm scared of how it will make me feel... And of how I would react..."

"You've been fine around me!"

"I mean, real men. With real dicks."

Lukas sighed. "I understand, but the only way to know is to try. Worst case scenario, we come back home."

Half an hour later, Lukas parked in front of the movie theater.

"See?" he said. "It's cool, right?"

Maja looked on edge, staring at the dozens of men walking around. Lukas grabbed her hand, which switched her focus back to her husband.

"Just keep looking at me. It will be fine!"

In no time, the couple was sitting in front of a movie they picked at random. There were at most twenty people in the dark room, with barely half a dozen men who didn't notice her. Maja relaxed, and things didn't seem too bad.

Unfortunately, minutes before the movie started, four men in their thirties walked in and sat right behind Maja and Lukas. Lukas turned around and gave them one good look, then forgot about them, absorbed by the movie. But soon, a moan made him pay attention to Maja. She was still sitting next to him, but in the darkness, Lukas noticed she had a hand in between her legs.

Lukas leaned towards her head. "What are you doing?" he whispered.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't help it... If only you knew how horny these guys behind us are!"

"Are you...? Maja! Stop it! What if they see you?"

"Oh yes, I hope one of them sees me!" she whispered. "I want to fuck them all!"

"Maja!" insisted Lukas, pulling her arm until he grabbed her hand. Her palm was warm, and her fingers were wet.

"Shhhh!" said one of the guys behind them.

Holding hands, Maja looked at Lukas and held his hand tight.

"That was such a bad idea..." said Maja with a concerned voice.

"Can we try a little longer?" he asked. "Try to focus on the movie. You can be stronger than that! I believe in you!" Maja nodded but stopped holding Lukas' hand.

"Shut up!" said one of the guys behind them.

"Sorry," said Lukas, sitting straight again.

He tried to focus on the story, but when he glanced at his wife again, she had her eyes closed, one hand working on her tits and the other back in her panties. Lukas gave up, fearing he would piss the guys behind them.

He tried to ignore Maja but couldn't. That view made him very horny. A faint desire to masturbate emerged in him, which slowly turned into a want, then into a need. Reassured by the surrounding darkness and the fact his wife didn't get caught yet, his hand casually reached his pants and slid inside his boxers. Maja still had her eyes closed and wouldn't see him. His fingers reached his clit, then his vagina. He slid two fingers inside. Maja didn't allow him to get penetrated, so this was the first time in months something entered his cunt, and he loved it. His mind wandered, and he fantasized about having those four guys taking turns fucking Maja and him repeatedly. What was happening to him? It was so exciting!

"I said shut up!" repeated one guy after Maja let a louder moan out.

Lukas reacted by immediately taking his hand out of his pants. He stood up, realizing things were getting out of hand. "I'm really sorry," he started, about to tell the guys they were leaving.

"You want trouble? Is that it?" said one of the men, standing up as well.

"No, that's not-"

The other men stood, and one tried to kick Lukas in the head. Lukas dodged it but didn't know how to react or de-escalate this.

"Enough," roared Maja.

The four guys instantly shut up and sat back in their seats while Lukas helped Maja out of the building and then hurried to the car.

On their way back home, they remained silent. "It's getting worse, isn't it?" eventually asked Lukas.

"Yes... Getting close to men drives me crazy..."

"I think it's also affecting me in some way. I can feel it."

"Really? How?"

"It makes me want... to have sex with men."

Maja smiled. "Nasty Lukas..." she said with a sultry voice.

"Maja!" protested Lukas. "I'm serious!"

"Sorry... I don't remember seeing Leja struggling like me before," she said. "She always seemed calm and in control."

"Maybe she knew or did something we don't know?" he wondered.

"Lukas," said Maja. "You can't allow me to leave the house anymore. Promise me you won't let me out!"

"Yeah? Then what? Should I chain you to the bed? How long? What if it keeps getting worse? What if... this kills you, eventually?"

"That is exactly what you should do! Chain me to the bed! Because the only alternative is that someday I'll fuck some guy, and the cycle will repeat itself until I end up ruling Earth or I get killed by fanatical religious zealots."

Lukas took his time to think. "Fine, I'll chain you to the bed. But, if you don't mind, there are a few things I would like to try that could help."

Maja nodded, and Lukas noticed tears in her eyes.

"Oh, what's going on, my queen?"

"Please, don't abandon me," she begged before bursting into tears.

"Of course not! I'm here, aren't I? I'll never leave you! We'll go through this! Together!"

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

8