17. Demonic
428 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lukas spent the whole weekend debating whether he should restrain his wife. Maja kept begging for it, claiming she wouldn't resist the urge to get back in town very long, but it felt so wrong. On Sunday, the hardware store was closed anyway, which bought him an extra day to decide.

The couple spent most of the day with their little girl. When Gabija finally took over, Lukas thought this was the proper time to talk to Maja. They were lying in the bed together, naked, and Lukas had just finished masturbating his wife to orgasm. Over the past few months, that's what their sexual life looked like: she would masturbate while kissing, or he would make her cum, either with his hands or with his tongue. That was it. Anything else Lukas asked was denied.

She looked calm and appeased, while he was desperate for a sexual release, as usual. This couldn't go on.

"Can we talk?" Lukas hesitantly asked. Maja lazily nodded. "Do you remember you promised yourself you wouldn't manipulate me or deny me a release for your benefit?"

Maja jumped up. "Do you remember you agreed to get denied? Even without the chastity belt?"

"Yes, but-"

"Then why are we talking about this?" she abruptly interrupted him.

"Because I didn't mean I would never have an orgasm again. My queen, I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore... I'm getting way too desperate. I can't focus at work, which might cause an accident. Can you understand?"

Lukas could see a fire burning in Maja's pitch-black eyes. He was already starting to regret mentioning it.

"Please, you promised..." he whispered.

"Fine," she grumbled.

To Lukas' surprise, Maja crawled between his legs and licked him. Not in a tender, sensual way. She was rough, careless, and clearly doing it reluctantly. Still, it reminded him how amazing that felt.

"Oh, thank you, my queen! Thank you so much!"

Pleasure built up so fast Lukas didn't have the time to set up one of his usual fantasies. "Wait, no need to- Ah! No need to hurry that much!" he said, grabbing her head. His whole body tensed, getting ready for the explosion to come, when she abruptly stopped.

"No!" Lukas complained. "Keep going! I'm so close!"

"Sorry," said Maja, "but I can't. I can't let you cum. I want your aura. No, I need your aura!"

"Well, then I'm sorry too," said Lukas, his hand starting to rub his clit frenetically. "I can't wait anymore!"

"Stop right now!" roared Maja with a horrifying demonic voice. She roughly grabbed Lukas' hand and physically took it away from his pussy.

In an instant, Lukas' sexual build-up faded as terror submerged him. All doubts of his wife being of a demonic nature disappeared. He witnessed as her angelic face morphed into a scary version of itself. For the first time, he feared for his safety.

Instinctively, he jumped out of bed and distanced himself from her. Maja sure did apologize, cry, and say how sorry she was. But it was too late: something had changed. Lukas had seen what she was capable of, and he couldn't unsee it. He didn't sleep well that night, but not because of Patricija.

A few days passed.

Needless to say, Lukas didn't feel good. From that day on, things worsened. He really wanted to talk to someone, maybe tell Benas, but...

"Hey, boss," called Lukas, throwing Benas a water bottle. "Are you up for a break?"

Benas took his time to join Lukas at the back of the pickup, listening to the tinkling of the nearby stream.

"How are you doing?" asked Lukas.

Benas shrugged, then sat beside him.

"How was the hunting this weekend?"

"Didn't hunt," said Benas.

Unusual, thought Lukas. "Oh? You had other plans?" Benas shook his head. "Then what?" he insisted.

"Then nothing," said Benas, demotivated.

"You should have called me! We could have gone for a beer."

"No. You have your wife, your daughter. You have better things to do than waste time with a lone wolf like me."

"Honestly, having a break from my wife would have been nice..."

They remained silent, water noises filling the blank.

"I know what you need," said Lukas, catching Benas' attention. "A date, then a good lay."

"Ha!" exclaimed Benas. "A good lay, maybe. But forget the date. I'm not in the mood. What would I talk about? Only two things are left in my life: the forest and the hunt. Not good enough to maintain a conversation with a lady. At least, that wasn't enough for my wife. Ex-wife."

"But you have me, now! I'm an interesting topic," said Lukas, making them laugh.

It was true, though. Lukas was glad to have Benas in his life. And he imagined he meant just as much to Benas.

Coming back from work, Lukas took his shoes off and hung his jacket on the wall. No signs of his wife.

"Maja?" he called.

Lukas looked at the floor. He didn't chain his wife to the bed as planned. Instead, he chained her to the central timber supporting the roof framework and gave her enough slack to move around part of the house. And right there, in the entrance hall, was a mark on the ground indicating how far Maja could go. Lukas hesitantly walked and stopped one step away from that mark.

"Maja?" he called again.

Maja appeared out of nowhere in a great din of metal chains, facing Lukas, reaching as far as she could with her arms to try and grab him. Only a thick iron collar around her neck was holding her back. Fortunately, he was about an arm's length away from her reach.

"Hello, my queen," said Lukas, impassible. He half expected as much from her.

"Give me the key!" said Maja in a spooky voice.

"You know I don't have it. I threw it away."

"Set me free! I'm dying here! I need men!"

"Sorry, I love you with all my heart, but you know I can't..."

"Please! Let me go!" Maja begged.

"You're not getting any better yet. I can't! Besides, there are a few more things I would like to try before freeing you. I haven't given up yet."

"Release me!" she yelled in a commanding voice.

"From what I understand, you can't command me to do things I don't want to. Unless the fact you commanded me the opposite counteracts your powers? Anyway! I'm not letting you go anywhere. And if you want me to step in there and spend time with you, you must behave!"

"Let me go!" she repeated.

"Fine, then you leave me no choice..."

Lukas leaned back against the front door and dropped his pants and underwear. He gave his pussy a long and determined look before wetting his middle finger with a lot of saliva.

"What are you doing?" asked Maja.

"More tests," said Lukas, sliding his finger in between his pussy lips. "Hmmm..." he moaned.

"No! I forbade you! You can't!"

"Yesterday, I got my first orgasm in a long time, and you seemed fine when I came back. I need to know if that could be a way to calm you."

"Release me!" said Maja, probably not even listening to him.

Ignoring Maja, Lukas firmly grabbed his pussy and let his middle finger rub his clit. The feeling was incredible, and his vagina quickly got literally dripping wet. It didn't even take a minute for his orgasm to be within reach.

"Lukas! Stop! Let me go! I order you!"

Lukas didn't listen to her anymore. His orgasm got closer and closer. Just as he reached the edge, doubt popped into his mind. But he ignored it and kept going until waves of pleasure washed over him.

Back to his senses, his first instinct was to get a tissue to wipe his vagina and drops of pussy juices along his inner thighs. When he finally looked at Maja, she was on the floor, seemingly calm. The experiment was conclusive!

Lukas walked to her past the mark on the floor and sat by her. Maja reacted by hugging him tenderly.

"I'm so sorry," said Maja. "I don't know what took me..."

"Of course, we know. But it's alright: apparently, that's working."

"I don't understand," said Maja.

"Two days ago, you said you were mostly fine during the day. Also, you don't seem to have any reaction to Gabija or Patricija. So, I thought I must be triggering you in some way. By getting an orgasm, maybe I would have less of an effect on you? Like I would become invisible, from a horniness point of view. It was worth a try, and I missed cumming anyway. Damn, that was good, by the way..."

Lukas kindly caressed Maja's face and smiled at her, but her face transformed. She peeled her eyes that grew larger, her brows frowned, and she revealed impressive sharp teeth as she opened her mouth. Scared, Lukas crawled back out of her woman's reach, beyond the mark. His wife started to sniff loudly, insistently, her nostrils flared.

"Where is he?" she screeched. "I smell... I can smell a man!" she said louder. "Where is he!" she roared. She glanced one last time at Lukas before fading away as fast as she initially appeared.

Distraught, Lukas tried to understand. Everything was going well until... Until he brought his hand to Maja's face. The hand he used to shake hands with Benas back at the storage building. And that was right after Benas got out of the toilets. Dammit. Did Benas jerk off and then contaminate Lukas' hand with cock smell? No, thought Lukas, not in his depressed state! Maybe it was just Benas' smell overall that was triggering.

Lukas tested his theory by standing at the mark and extending his arm toward Maja's sphere of influence. Seconds later, Maja appeared, still sniffing, trying to reach for Lukas' hand. He sighed, grabbed his jacket, and threw it to Maja as another experiment. Lukas knew that Benas regularly touched him: on the back, the shoulder, or the arm. His scent would probably also be on there, except probably not dick smell. Maja jumped on that jacket and smelled it instantly, for a very long time, like a dog that discovered a meaty bone. Lukas concluded that any male smell was probably a trigger. At least he didn't jerk off with Benas' sperm on his hand.

He helplessly watched his wife behaving like some animal, wondering what he would do. She looked like she was coming straight out of a horror movie. Like a vampire desperately looking for blood. At least, since Lukas didn't have a dick, he knew he wouldn't be considered by her as a prey.

The next day.

"Come on, Lukas! That's enough for one day," called Benas after a long day's work.

Lukas threw his chainsaw and gear in the back of the pickup and hopped on the passenger's seat.

"Hey, boss?" he asked. "Do you mind if I use the showers?"

Benas looked at Lukas, surprised. "I told you when you started: that's why they are here! I don't even understand why you haven't already! It's always better to be clean when you get in your car. Oh, wait! I remember! Didn't you say your wife liked the smell of the forest?"

"Yeah, but... She had an allergic reaction yesterday, and we wonder if the sawdust could be responsible."

"No problem, you can shower with me! I don't mind."

That wasn't really what Lukas had hoped, but he had to try.

"Come," called Benas back at the storage building.

"Go ahead," said Lukas. "I'll join you after I'm done sharpening my chainsaw."

Lukas' chainsaw didn't need more sharpening, but it was an excuse to let Benas finish his shower first. In the meantime, he hid in a corner, sent a few fingers down his boxers, manhandling his pussy all the way to a satisfying orgasm which he had been looking forward to all day long.

Lukas entered the showers for the first time, not knowing what to expect. He had imagined he wouldn't find much intimacy in there, and it was worse than he thought. There was a single, open room with a bench and hooks on one side of the wall and two showers at the back. There were no walls, no curtains, nowhere to hide. Only one open space. He gulped, noticing Benas naked, showering, insistently washing his cock. Great.

Lukas dropped his bag on the bench and undressed to his boxers. A quick look down, and without a dick and balls to fill them up, he winced at how flat and empty his underwear looked. Clinging to his towel like a shield, he froze, facing the wall, waiting for Benas to be done.

"All yours," said Benas, making Lukas jump.

Lukas turned around, and Benas was a foot away from him, naked, cleaning his ear with a Q-tip. Lukas couldn't help but glance at Benas' bouncing cock, before immediately regretting it and looking away. On one hand, he was freaked out by the situation. But on the other, what was the worst that could happen? Get fucked? He had been dreaming about it for months. Besides being unfaithful to his wife, that wouldn't be so bad.

"The left shower doesn't work," added Benas.

Lukas hesitated.

"Listen," said Benas. "I can tell you're not comfortable, but that's fine. I won't judge you. If it makes it easier, I won't look at you, alright?"

Benas walked past Lukas and cleaned his other ear, facing the door and looking away. Lukas quickly dropped his boxers, hung his towel by the shower, and wet himself facing the wall. Slowly getting more at ease under the hot water, he washed himself. A hand in front of his crotch, he turned around. Benas was there, watching him, still naked.

"You said you wouldn't stare!" complained Lukas with a hand between his legs, still facing his boss.

"I'm not staring! I was thinking. Just turn around! I'm not seeing anything, then! Lord! What are you imagining? If I want to see a cock, I already got mine!"

Lukas kept facing the wall and finished his shower. When he reached for his towel, he peaked at Benas: he was already wearing his city clothes. Lukas quickly dried himself, put a new pair of boxers on, then felt better.

"You know, I've worked with lots of people here. But I had never seen anyone as shy as you. Come on, it can't be that bad. I mean, a dick's a dick. I'm not your wife! I don't care about its size. This is getting ridiculous."

"When was the last time a phobia made sense?" replied Lukas.

"Phobia? Oh, I didn't realize. Starting tomorrow, I'll let you shower first. Alone. And I'll shower once you're done. Would that be better?"

"Thanks, Benas," said Lukas. "That would be great, but it would make you return home later. Why don't you shower first?"

"It doesn't matter. I have to wait for you to lock the door anyway. Do you want me to go first? I don't care. Besides, it's not like there were important things for me at home."

"Thanks for making it easier," said Lukas.

"Anything I can do to help," said Benas.

"Anything? Do you mean that?" asked Lukas.

"Yeah! Why? Do you need something?" asked Benas, his interest piqued.

Lukas stopped and thought. "Maybe? I'll think about it and will let you know. See you tomorrow!"

On his way back, clean and sexually satisfied, Lukas made one last detour before heading back home.

When entering the house, Lukas called for Maja. It was never a good sign when she wasn't already here.

"Lukas?" she asked, running down the stairs.

"Hi, my queen! I haven't seen you walk or run in days! How are you doing?"

They kissed tenderly. Things had seemingly improved.

"Did you get an orgasm again," Maja asked. "I can't feel your aura."

"Yes, this will be part of our new routine. Before coming back, I'll get a release and a shower. It looks like it makes it easier on you."

Maja cooed, holding her partner tightly against her.

They quickly moved to the dining room, and Lukas eagerly ate what Gabija prepared them. Maja, however, didn't eat much.

"What's going on, my queen?" asked Lukas. "Why don't you eat?"

"I can't anymore. I'm not hungry. Don't worry. It will pass," Maja sighed.

Lukas grabbed her hand. She was cold. "There are a few more things I would like to try that could help you. Or us."

"Really?" said Maja, a smile returning on her face. "Tell me more!"

Lukas reached into his pocket and took a pill container out, from which he picked two small, white pills. "I have a pretty good feeling about this!"

"What is it?" asked Maja.

"Birth control," said Lukas. "The most aggressive one that is available on the market. You said there's some breeding magic involved. What if birth control could block it in some way?"

Some hope sparked in Maja's mind. "Oh my God! Go on!"

"I don't know, but maybe just taking those pills will make you feel better? Calm you down or something?"

"I felt pretty calm today. How could I know things are really better?"

"As long as I don't see you sleeping or eating like a normal person, I don't think we can say you're getting better. Even if you're not turning into your demonic form. But for the ultimate test, we need to bring a man here. And I know who to bring. If we can have a man here while you stay in control, that would be a success! Don't you think?"

"What would be a success? Me resisting my urges or being able to fuck a man without starting a new cycle?"

"Hopefully both?" said Lukas.

"So, you agree then? I will have to have sex with another man eventually?"

Lukas made a slow nod.

"And you wouldn't mind?"

"Honestly, just thinking about it turns me on... But let's not get too hasty! First, birth control, then, we'll see."

"And if it doesn't work?"

"We might get one more kid," he shrugged. "Then, we could consider a more permanent form of contraception. You know? Like surgery."

"I don't know about the surgery. I'm not sure how much human I still am... What if the doctors find out I'm, you know... unnatural?"

"One step at a time! And this one might be worth trying. Alright? That, and one last thing I want to check."

Maja and Lukas each confidently took one pill together. After lunch, and boosted by this new hope, Lukas fetched his strapless dildo and was allowed to fuck Maja again. That was the first time in a long time they had satisfying sex for both of them. Lukas was starting to see a silver lining, finally.

Later that night, a massive bang followed by the noise of broken glass woke Lukas up. Maja wasn't in the bed with him anymore. Panicked, he jumped out of the room, still naked, and ran in the general direction of the noise near the front door.

From afar, he noticed one of the windows on the first floor was broken. Getting closer, he noticed Maja's chain was tensed, going through the window and out of the house. He carefully stared through another window. Maja was on the porch, trying to reach the forest.

"Cock! I smell it! Cock! Cock!" she mumbled in a demonic trance.

Peeling his eyes, Lukas noticed two distant red dots in the total darkness of the night, probably the rear lights of a car that had just driven on the road passing by that nobody ever used.

He dropped to the floor and sighed. Well, things weren't getting better. Now, he had to fix that window and find a way to get Maja a shorter leash.

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

11