18. A proper donor
506 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's a long chapter, but hopefully a satisfying one ^^

The next day, Benas held his word: after work, he left Lukas to shower first and patiently waited for him to get dressed before entering. Since they both didn't care about that part, Benas washed himself in front of Lukas, and Lukas took this opportunity to have discreet looks at Benas' junk. To Lukas' surprise, it turned him on so much that despite jerking off once in the shower, he had to park his car on the way back home to masturbate again. For someone that never was attracted to men or cocks, that would always feel very weird.

After twenty-eight days of this new daily routine and taking daily birth control pills, things didn't turn out as planned. Maja was still as much as a cock-craved demoness, maybe even more. But there was at least one positive outcome: Lukas never had his periods and was happy it remained that way. At least those pills didn't trigger any hormonal reaction in him, and he didn't feel any side effects. Maybe it was time to move to the next phase.

"Lukas! Watch out!" yelled Benas as the tree he was working on started to fall.

Waking up from his daydreaming, Lukas jumped out of the way and avoided a serious accident.

"Are you alright?" asked Benas, rushing to Lukas and helping him to get back up. He put a hand on his shoulder while holding his hand. "You seem more distracted again. Do you want to talk?"

Following Benas' lead, they both sat on the freshly cut pine tree.

"It's about my wife," started Lukas.

"That was my guess."

"Something's wrong, and I don't know what to do. I thought I found a solution to Maja's problems, but it didn't work. She can't sleep anymore, and she barely eats. It's like I'm watching her die slowly, day after day..."

"Holy shit," said Benas. "Why don't you go to the hospital? I mean, right now?"

"It's not that easy. It's not something doctors can do anything about."

"Like an incurable disease?" inquired Benas.

"Yes, in a way. More like... a curse?"

"A curse? I... I don't know what to say..."

"What if I told you that you could help? Would you still do anything?"

"What a question!"

"Even if it means messing with supernatural forces?"

"Listen, I don't believe in those things... But, yes. All you have to do is ask!"

"Maybe I will," hesitated Lukas. "I still need to think about this. But there's something else you could do right now. Let's say it's to help me change my mood. Can I ask you a few personal questions? Sexual ones?"

"Ha!" exclaimed Benas. "Well, I haven't talked about sex in a long time. But sure, go ahead!"

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Benas hesitated, looking up and massaging his chin. "That had to be with my ex-wife. Fourteen, maybe fifteen years ago?"

"Were you... A good lover?"

"According to whom?" Benas asked. "That's not why we divorced if that was the question."

"Why didn't you get married again? You look good, and you're a kind man."

Benas shrugged. "Once was enough."

"Don't you miss it?"

"Getting married to a maniac? Hell, no!"

"No, I meant sex!"

"Heh! I didn't get that much: the lady wasn't really into it. Now, I'd like to! But I don't know... I've got my routine—the trees, hunting, taking care of the house. I don't know if there's room in my life for a woman. What would I want to give up for it? Nothing."

"What about a one-time fuck, then?"

"Meh, why not? But would it be worth the trouble to look for it? I wouldn't even know where to start."

"What about a man?"

Benas laughed. "Nope! Definitely not. Not a fan of dicks. Why? Are you?"

"I have my wife," said Lukas, trying to sound confident.

"Good. You know, I'm not the best person to talk sex with. To me, sex died a long time ago. Maybe it's better that way. Was that enough to change your mood?"

"Thanks, Ben," said Lukas. That wasn't enough to change his mood, but it was enough to make up his mind.

That evening, when Benas finished his shower and grabbed his towel, he turned around to find Lukas in boxers, a step away.

"Lukas?" questioned Benas.

"Can I ask you a favor?" asked Lukas.

"Yes?"

"Close your eyes and let it go."

Benas hesitated but complied. Lukas knelt and put Benas' soft yet meaty cock in his mouth, then sucked at it.

"Oh?" just said Benas, surprised.

It didn't take long for his dick to grow and for Lukas' pussy to get wet. While vigorously rubbing his clit and occasionally fingering his twat, Lukas blew Benas's cock relentlessly. This situation was such a turn-on that Lukas came first, nearly choking on that fat cock while spasms of pleasure went through him.

"Oh, Lukas! I'm not that far," said Benas, apparently having a great time. "Did you hear me? Lukas? Careful, it's... Lukas?"

Lukas knew what he was doing and didn't stop. He let Benas cum in his mouth and kept sucking even during his orgasm. Even when Benas' warm sperm filled Lukas' mouth. And damn, there was so much of it! Benas didn't moan or show much emotion, but when Lukas stood back up, the genuine smile on his face was enough to tell he was feeling fantastic.

"What was that?" he asked.

Lukas swallowed and wiped his lips with his hand. "That was you doing me a favor," he said, embarrassed.

"Really? It didn't look like it, but alright. Happy to help."

Lukas didn't waste much time. He quickly dressed up and rushed back home, still having Benas sperm's taste in his mouth and down his throat. Once at home, Lukas heard the loud noise of Maja's chain dragging against the floor and stairs as she ran to him. Without giving her much time to say or do anything, he rushed to her and kissed her on the mouth. Maja grabbed Lukas' head for the weirdest kiss they ever had.

Lukas could feel Maja's tongue shift, reaching deep inside his mouth, licking him from the inside, inspecting every corner. She made several muffled moans while kissing, confirming to Lukas that he was onto something.

When she finally let him go, licking her lips insistently, she couldn't help but ask. "What was that? That felt so good!"

"I can see that! You look less pale than when I left this morning. Do you want to guess?"

Maja looked worried. "Oh, I think I know... What did you do? Just tell me."

"I gave my boss a blowjob and swallowed his load."

"You... What?"

Lukas held Maja by her shoulders. "My queen, you need sperm. When Benas' smell on my hand made you react, I thought it was his sperm triggering you. It turns out it wasn't, but I kept thinking you might need men's cum. And, while I can't provide it directly, maybe I can indirectly. That way. Or... In other ways.

"Other ways?" inquired Maja.

"I can't watch you slowly die anymore. We've been on birth control for a complete menstrual cycle already, and I think it's time to move to the next stage. Tomorrow, I'll let Benas fuck me and cum inside me. Maybe even for a few days. And if I don't get pregnant, then maybe I could bring him here if he agrees to it. What do you say?"

Maja nodded in silence, obviously excited.

"I'm sorry I wasn't faithful to you, my queen, but I'm doing this for you. I hope you understand?"

She nodded again and came for a hug. "I do feel better. Thank you so much! I don't know what I would do without you... How was it?" she asked.

"Not so bad, honestly. I'm just scared of Benas' reaction tomorrow."

When Benas arrived at work, Lukas didn't even think so much about the past evening's blowjob. Later that night, Maja insisted on fisting Lukas' pussy for the first time. He protested, claiming it would never fit. But with enough insistence, she eventually did it. Having her hand up his cunt felt weird as fuck and painful. Right now, all Lukas could think about was how sore his vagina still was. That was until Benas came and shook his hand.

"Hi, boss," Lukas hesitantly said.

"Ready to go?" he replied as if nothing happened.

And just like that, they drove through the forest to their last spot, in a clearing.

"Are you limping?" eventually asked Benas, noticing Lukas was walking weirdly.

"Ah, it's just... sore muscles. That's all."

"Am I responsible in any way?" asked Benas.

"Oh, no. Don't worry."

Lukas was tense. For the past couple of hours, he expected a reaction from Benas. He couldn't focus on the job. Images of Benas grabbing his head and roughly fucking his face were overwhelming him.

Benas eventually clumsily walked to Lukas. "Listen, will we talk about yesterday?"

Lukas stopped marking that tree and looked at his boss. "What if this happens again?" he asked.

Benas shrugged. "Great. I won't tell anyone."

"And what if it never happens again?"

"You won't hear me complain either way."

"That was my first time with a dick," said Lukas. "I thought you should know."

"Same for me. You were good! That was the best blowjob I ever had!" Benas smiled. "But I won't return the favor. Do you understand?"

Lukas nodded. "Would you want more?" he asked.

"More? No, I'm not interest-"

Lukas didn't let him finish his sentence. "Do you know why I can't satisfy my wife or why I use tissues when I pee? Why I'm insecure in the shower?"

Benas shrugged as an answer, not understanding.

Lukas took his helmet and gloves off, then dropped his pants and boxers, showing his boss his pussy. "That's why."

"Damn," whispered Benas.

"Benas, you're my friend, right?"

"Yes, of course," he replied, unable to look away from that slit.

"What if I told you fucking my pussy would be doing me a favor? Would you do it?"

"Here? Now?" dubiously asked Benas.

"No, this evening, after my shower."

"I... don't know? What about your wife? I don't understand, what's the catch?"

"I'm going to be honest. There's a catch, but not here. Right now, I need a man's help. Someone that I can trust and trusts me back. And I don't have anyone else to ask. Could you do it?"

"You know what? Dress up, and let's keep working. We'll see what happens this evening before this becomes too awkward, okay?"

Lunchtime was weird. Lukas could tell Benas wasn't looking at him the same way. But he didn't do or say anything inappropriate.

"Come on," started Lukas. "Say it. I can tell you're holding back."

Benas nearly choked on his sandwich. "Are you sure?" Lukas nodded. "So... you've got a...?"

"A pussy, yes."

"With..."

"Yes, with a vagina. The whole thing."

"And you wouldn't mind if I..."

Lukas nodded again. "Yes, I'd like you to put your dick in it."

"Does that mean your wife has a cock?"

Lukas laughed, not expecting that one. "No, she's Patricija's mother. It's complicated."

"Fine, I won't ask further, then."

Benas didn't need to say anything for Lukas to notice: "You want to see it again, don't you?" he asked. Benas shrugged, but of course, he wanted to.

Lukas didn't do things by halves. He took one of his safety shoes off and took one of his feet out of his pants and boxers to spread his legs wider. And, cherry on the cake, he pulled on his labia to spread his pussy open for Benas. His cunt was now fully exposed.

"Damn... Even my ex-wife never did me such a treat..."

"I'm a man. I know what men like."

"Are you waxing?" asked Benas. "Is your wife asking you to?"

"No, I shave, and I do it mostly for me. How does it look?"

"Like I remember. I haven't seen many pussies, but don't you have a rather small clit?"

"Yeah, I know. I think I'm pretty tight as well." Lukas put two fingers in his mouth.

"What are you doing?" asked Benas.

Lukas slowly inserted those fingers in his vagina all the way.

"Jesus..." whispered Benas as Lukas took them out, spreading his vagina open for him. A drop of pussy juice came out and ran toward Lukas' anus.

"Are we done?" asked Lukas.

"Right," said Benas, looking away.

"I hope I helped you decide if you're going to grant me that favor this evening," added Lukas.

Benas stood up, and Lukas noticed he had a massive boner through his pants. He had a feeling he was about to discover how getting fucks feels like quite soon, finally.

The evening arrived incredibly fast for Lukas. He started to shower when Benas opened the door.

"May I come in?" he asked. "I thought-"

"Yes, whatever. Come in," said Lukas.

Benas didn't waste time and undressed.

"So, are we doing this after your shower?" Benas asked.

"So, are we doing this at all?" asked Lukas.

"If you didn't change your mind. But I want to make sure-"

"I'm taking birth control, and this is not about love or feelings. This is just about physical sex. Only about you cumming inside my cunt. When we are done, nothing will have changed between us. Do we understand each other?"

Benas nodded. "Condom?" he asked.

Lukas shook his head, but that could be an idea for later, to waste no sperm. But first, he had to make sure the birth control was working.

"Damn, cumming inside, going raw? No date, no nothing? I must be dreaming! Are you alright?"

"To be honest, I'm both excited and scared. This is my first time with a man, and you're rather big..."

Benas chuckled. "And you're a virgin?" Lukas slowly nodded. "Wow... How do you want to do this?" he asked, slowly stroking his half-erect cock.

Lukas was done with his shower and sent two fingers to probe his vagina. He was clearly as ready as he could be for this.

"We should do it standing. More convenient. Face to face. Not that it's more romantic, but I feel like doggy style is too... degrading."

"Fine," said Benas.

Lukas leaned back, his shoulder blades against the shower wall, but with his feet slightly spread apart and further away from the wall. That way, he had his hips as extended forward as possible, and his pussy was easily accessible.

Benas walked in between his legs, still holding his cock in his hand. And it was huge.

"No second thoughts?" he asked.

Lukas shook his head. Benas turned the warm water on and used the tip of his cock to rub Lukas' clit up and down. Lukas didn't expect that much attention but didn't complain. Not being in a hurry, he didn't say a word and closed his eyes, leaving Benas in charge.

Benas knew what he was doing for sure. Helped by the water and Lukas' pussy juices, he kept rubbing Lukas' clit fast and steady with his cock until Lukas came before Benas even penetrated him.

After that orgasm, Lukas noticed Benas' victorious grin. He waited for Lukas' legs to stop shaking and pushed himself all the way inside his pussy. This was way easier than Lukas thought, and Benas slid in easily despite his earlier soreness. Maybe that fisting and his orgasm helped make him lose?

Benas fucked him like that for a few minutes. A delight! His thrusts were strong but not rough. He steadily grabbed Lukas' hips but didn't shake him much: Benas' pelvis was doing most of the work.

When Benas turned the water off and pulled out, Lukas didn't even realize he had ejaculated already. He opened his eyes and reached for his gaping pussy that was leaking semen.

"Thanks," whispered Lukas, out of breath and trying to plug his hole to keep sperm inside. "You were great!"

"No, thank you," corrected Benas. "I never thought I'd ever have that again. And now that I did, I can say I've missed it. I just forgot how good that was! I don't know if that's okay to say, but your pussy was much better than my ex-wife's."

"Yeah, I know," said Lukas, smiling. "Told you: I'm tight! Now, if you don't mind, I must hurry home. We should talk tomorrow."

Maja, in her demonic form, jumped on her husband as he returned home. Lukas didn't dare to move, scared. She took his pants and boxers off faster than the blink of an eye, then granted him the most intense and thorough pussy eating he ever had, with Maja's tongue seemingly reaching the deepest parts of his cunt.

For the next few days, Benas kept fucking Lukas regularly, and as an indirect result, Maja's situation improved drastically. In return, Lukas felt better at work, and Benas wouldn't stop smiling anymore. A new virtuous circle began, and everyone was happy that way.

A week passed since Benas fucked Lukas for the first time.

"I thought you didn't like doggy style?" asked Benas.

"Well, I will try everything at least once," replied Lukas, bent over a pile of trunks. "You'll fuck me again tonight, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I didn't see you as such a whore, though. I mean, no offense."

"None taken. Ah!" moaned Lukas as Benas' dick penetrated him from behind. Lukas didn't even bother masturbating. From his experience, he knew that the pounding he was about to get was more than enough to make him cum anyway.

Benas didn't waste much time, knowing that Lukas was quick to get turned on and didn't need the typical women's foreplay. He fuck him hard and fast, giving them both an orgasm like friends would have a beer. Five minutes later, they were both satisfied and could return to work. Quick and easy, and they both like that.

"So, how was the doggy?" asked Benas.

"Convenient," said Lukas, wiping his partner's thick cum from his pussy. "But it's deeper. I can still feel how your dick stretched me inside."

"Lukas, I never thought hiring you would make working that more enjoyable."

They both laughed.

"I'll be back. I got to pee," said Lukas.

Lukas struggled to make a few steps to the closest tree, hindered by his pants still around his ankles. He could have peed squatting, but out of habit, he brought his pants back up and got his stand-to-pee device out of his pocket.

Except that in his pocket, his hand encountered something else. A reminder of something he had to do. It had been a week since the first time Benas fucked him, and it was time for him to check if he was pregnant or not. Slowly, he took the pregnancy test out and read the instructions over again. With the help of the improvised funnel, he peed on the test as instructed.

"Hey! Would you mind showing me how you do this? To pee standing?" asked Benas, approaching from behind. "I'm curious."

"Wait, no!" protested Lukas. "Later, now is not a good time!"

But Benas kept coming closer, and Lukas awkwardly turned around, his stand-to-pee device in one hand and the pregnancy test in the other.

"What the fuck are you doing with a pregnancy test?" asked Benas, clearly pissed. "Are you trying to get pregnant? I knew there was a catch!"

"No, it's not what you think! It's actually the opposite! I'm making sure I'm NOT getting pregnant. I swear!"

"Listen, I've been lazily getting along with this, but you must tell me! How am I doing you a favor, then? You better tell me right now, or I swear I'll fire your ass."

Lukas sighed. "Fine, I meant to tell you anyway." Lukas quickly glanced at the pregnancy test. "See? Look! It's negative! Thank God I'm not pregnant! You can keep it if you want."

Benas took the test and looked at it closely before giving Lukas a stern look. "I'm listening."

"There's a lot to tell, so I'll summarize everything quickly. But you can ask me questions afterward. I used to be a man like you. But one day, while having sex with Maja, my wife, the condom broke. We kept going anyway, and I passed out when I came. I woke up with my dick gone because Maja had been cursed to become some demoness. We have no idea where it comes from, what it means, or how it works. All we know is that she grows more powerful every time she has kids. We decided to stay away from men and make sure she never gets pregnant again, but for that, I had to chain her to our house to make sure she doesn't leave."

"Your wife is chained in your house?" asked Benas, horrified.

"Reluctantly, because there is no other way. For a while, I feared chains wouldn't be enough to hold her... It was a great idea on paper, but as I told you, she was slowly dying. She's a bit like a vampire, but she's not craving for blood. I had to do something, and it turns out she needs-"

"Cum?" interrupted Benas.

"Exactly. You have no idea how much better Maja got over the past week. She's been... sustaining with whatever you left in me. I swear, we are both scared to death of becoming pregnant because that could make her powers grow, and then would a chain be enough to hold her?"

"Damn... Are you serious?" asked Benas, seeing on Lukas' face he was. "You give me the chills with your story..."

"Benas, I need your sperm. It stabilizes her. You should see how much better she's been doing lately. I'd do it if I could, but I unfortunately have a pussy..."

"So, she's like... eating it?" Lukas nodded. "Damn, and I thought we had sex because I was a good lover..."

"You are! It's just that besides the fun, we also needed your help."

"Why didn't you just ask?"

"I did ask you, and you accepted. We don't need anything more from you. That's enough! For now..."

"For now?" Benas asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We've both been on birth control for over a month. Since Maja's powers are tied with breeding, birth control could maybe neutralize her powers. At least, it's a theory. That's why I wanted to make sure I'm not getting pregnant. Because if I don't..."

"You wonder if she could have sex and not get pregnant either?"

"Exactly. That way, she could get the sperm she needs... directly?"

"By having sex with me?"

"You or another man. Ideally, with a willing man that knows the risks. But if she breaks out of her chains, I'd be reassured to know she can't get pregnant anyway."

"Why not let her give me a blowjob, then?"

"What if she loses control and rapes you?"

"Heh... She's that strong?"

"You have no idea how convincing she can be..."

"What if I accept and you're wrong?"

"She gets pregnant, and you get a pussy, like me."

"That's it?"

"Well, next time, we'll try a more permanent birth control method, like surgery. But we have to try something."

"And if it works?"

"Then we might need you to fuck her regularly... If you wanted to."

"And you wouldn't mind?"

"Considering the alternative could mean watching her die a slow death... You'd possibly save her by fucking her. But I'd remain her husband."

Benas nodded. "Is she cute?"

"She's a demoness, specially designed to please men. You have never seen a more beautiful woman in your life."

"What about having a pussy? How is it?"

"According to your experience, who has had the most fun during sex so far?"

Benas chuckled. "Definitely you."

"What do you say, then?"

"I'll think about it. In the meantime... I have more questions."

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

11