19. Benas’ gift
408 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Benas greeted Lukas with a small plastic container.

"What is that?" he asked.

"A generous donation you might want to put in the freezer, in the refectory."

Lukas opened the lid and found a tied, used condom inside.

"I found an old box at home. I wouldn't trust them for regular sex, but here you go."

"Thanks," Lukas said with a genuine smile, heading with Benas to the refectory.

Nobody ever used the refectory anymore except for the small fridge that was stored there. It looked abandoned, with most windows broken and barred with plywood. Since the lighting didn't work, the place was dimly lit at most, even during the day. Despite having all the necessary furniture, they never ate there. Occasionally, they would carry a table and a bench out to eat outside under the projection of the building's roof when they were not out in the forest, but that was it.

"Does that mean we're not having sex anymore?" asked Benas as Lukas closed the fridge.

"Well, we don't have to. But we can, to properly thank you?"

"I was hoping we'd keep doing it because you wanted to. Or maybe even because you liked it."

Lukas walked to Benas and slid a hand in his pants, grabbing his already erect cock. "Fine. I want to." He opened Benas' fly and pulled his cock and balls out, then led him to the nearest bench and made him sit. He pushed his boss' shoulders, inviting him to lie on the bench. Lukas quickly took his pants and boxers off, then stood above Benas' cock. Slowly, he squatted, getting his vagina closer to that dick.

"And I like it," added Lukas, taking hold of that cock and rubbing it against his pussy. "Do you mind if I take the lead now and then?"

Benas shook his head, smiling.

"Then we should keep going, as long as you keep up producing enough sperm for two," teased Lukas. They both laughed at that joke. "Ready to go?" he asked, making the tip of Benas' cock barely sink inside his vagina.

"I'll do it," said Benas.

"You'll do what?"

"I'll have sex with your Maja if you think it could help."

"You will?" asked Lukas, surprised. "You're sober and didn't forget what we discussed yesterday, right?"

"Yes, and I'll do it anyway. Worst-case scenario, I have one last fun before finally forgetting sex for good. I've already had more than I could ever dream of. Best-case scenario, this could be changing all our lives for the better, right?"

"Hell yeah!" said Lukas, happy about the news. Slowly, he dropped and let himself get impaled. "Aaaah," said Lukas in a satisfied sigh. "This doesn't have to be the end of sex, though."

"No offense, but if I ever get cunted like you, no man will ever touch me. And I already decided I was done with women."

"You do you," said Lukas. "But let me agree to disagree!"

Lukas rode Benas for a while, giving him the opportunity to pay more attention to his boss' face. As always, Benas wasn't very expressive. Lukas was so proud of himself when he finally felt Benas' cock shrink, signaling he had cummed already.

"That's a good way to start the day," stated Benas as Lukas stood up.

"Listen," said Lukas. "About Maja... Would you mind bringing a condom and letting me take one more donation from you tomorrow morning? And take tomorrow's afternoon off? I'll ensure Maja is ready and that everything is safe. I'll text you when you can come. Sounds good?"

"So, we're doing this tomorrow?" asked Benas. "Alright," he said, sighing. "I hope you won't mind if I try to enjoy today a bit more than usual?"

They looked at each other, understanding today would get wild.

That evening, Maja slurped Benas' sperm, and they both could clearly tell she was getting much, much better. A day later, after a second full feeding, Maja felt completely like her former self.

"I don't know how to tell you this," Lukas told Maja, "but I guess that solves how Leja remained 'normal'..."

"What do you mean?" asked Maja.

"Well, she must have been giving regular blowjobs to men around her. At least during the first few cycles..."

Maja shrugged. "If only we had known that earlier, though."

"I think you're ready," said Lukas as he left the house and returned with her wife's chains key.

"No, you can't!" said Maja. "Don't do this, I still don't trust myself!"

"Listen to me, my queen. One way or another, in a few hours, you'll be free. Either because you will finally get the baby you crave or you'll have regular access to a willing man. Benas is very kind and strong, and he's an amazing lover. You'll see!"

And with a very distinct click, Lukas finally opened Maja's collar. They both froze and looked at each other, anxious. But Maja remained with Lukas and didn't run away, which was already a great sign.

"Are you ready, my queen? Can I ask him to come?"

Maja hesitated but finally nodded. And half an hour later, Benas rang at the door.

When Lukas opened, he didn't invite Benas in. Instead, he walked out with him to have a chat.

"Is everything alright?" asked Benas.

"Not too bad," said Lukas. "If not, she would have blinked at you and would be doing you her thing already."

"Blinked?" gulped Benas.

"Yes. Maja's not here, but by the time you blink, she's right in front of you. As in, she's moving very fast or teleporting? I don't know."

"Could you please pretend this isn't that spooky?"

"Sure, sorry. Did you jerk off before coming, as I asked?"

Benas nodded. "Doesn't that defeat the purpose, though? I thought I was there to give her sperm?"

"Don't worry, I have no doubt she will refill you in no time."

"How are you doing?" asked Benas.

Lukas sighed. "I'm scared. Scared of losing her, scared that she will like you more. Scared that you would get her pregnant again and of what could happen after. But I still think it's worth the risk. What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm scared too. But I'm also excited. Does that make sense?" Lukas nodded. "How will this happen? We get in a room while you wait?"

Lukas cleared his throat. "As weird as this sounds, I would like to be there... To see you cuck me..."

Benas looked at his friend, surprised.

"Don't judge me, but it's turning me on. I've actually been fantasizing a lot about it recently. It's probably her doing, of course. But still, I want to be there." Lukas briefly pictured Benas roughly pounding Maja, making him a little wet.

"This is getting weirder and weirder. Why don't we go before it gets worse?" asked Benas.

The three of them sat at the dining table, awkwardly looking at each other.

"Thanks for coming, Benas," started Lukas. "I'd like to ask my wife a few questions if you don't mind."

"Sure," said Benas. "Just tell me what to do."

"Hum..." hesitated Lukas. "How are you doing, my queen? You seem to be quite in control, right?"

Maja looked at Lukas with a pinched smile and nodded. "Thank you, Benas," she said. "You have no idea how much I owe you... You've been delicious! I can't wait to get more... I really, really hope you won't regret coming here today."

Benas had a nervous laugh. "As I told Lukas, I'm always happy to help. He told me how pretty you were, but you're even more beautiful than I imagined. Still, it feels weird to think I'm the prey about to be eaten..."

"Erm," said Lukas. "Can we proceed, then? We thought that-"

"Go to the bedroom," Maja interrupted. "Both of you."

Both didn't expect Maja to be that directive but complied. When the bedroom door closed, the tension significantly increased.

"Get naked," commanded Maja, acting confidently. Benas took his jacket off while Lukas watched. "You too," she told Lukas.

"Hum, my queen? Do you remember we said just the two of you would-"

"Get naked!" she insisted.

"This is bad," Lukas thought, still undressing. "Do you remember that we shouldn't risk getting me pregnant with you around, right?"

Maja ignored his comment. "Lie on the bed, facing down."

Lukas sighed, scared of what would happen if he didn't obey. Not having much of a choice, he jumped on the bed. "I really hope these pills will do their job..." he whispered. Once on his belly, his legs were slightly spread apart, and he felt uneasy. Becoming self-conscious of how vulnerable he was, he brought his legs together, not that it mattered in the slightest. "Like that?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at his wife.

"Shut up!" said Maja. "Benas, I want you to fuck her. Show her what she is! Go ahead, now."

"I'm not a girl," protested Lukas. "I'm a man!"

"Erm... But, I'm not exactly ready..." said Benas, not hard yet.

In a second, Maja's clothes dropped to the ground, revealing her perfect naked body and causing a near-instantaneous erection in Benas.

"Fuck him!" she commanded.

Benas lay on top of Lukas, the tip of his cock quickly lining up with his vagina. Instinctively, his legs intertwined with Lukas', spreading them apart again.

"Lukas, for too long have you called yourself a man," said Maja.

"What?" asked Lukas.

"Silence!" she hissed. "You're not a man! Benas will show you what a real man is! He will show the woman you are!"

"Kinky," chuckled Benas in Lukas' ear.

"Benas," said Maja. "I want you to fuck that pussy as hard and as roughly as you can! I want to see the wild animal in you! I want you to dominate her! I want you to make her your bitch! Break her! Before I break you!"

Maja had entered a trance again. This was clearly a bad sign, but it was probably too late.

"No! That's not..." yelped Lukas, starting to freak out. He tried to turn around, but Benas' strong arms had already grabbed his wrists. Benas let his whole body weigh down on Lukas' torso, making him unable to move.

"Wait," said Lukas. "Something's wrong! We need to stop this!" he complained, trying to convince Benas.

It was too late: Benas wouldn't listen anymore. With his legs forcibly spread wide, Lukas felt the tip of Benas' cock slightly touching his pussy lips, then not touching anymore as Benas raised his hips, gaining momentum. He closed his eyes, bracing for impact. As expected, Benas' fat cock roughly broke into Lukas' vagina.

"Yes!" roared Maja. "Show her what a real man is! Show her the girl she is! I want to feel your power! I want to feel her weakness!"

Benas remained like that, with his hard dick plunged deep inside, leaving Lukas feeling like he just got harpooned.

"Again," commanded Maja. "Keep going until all manhood is gone from her. Make her beg for your cum!"

Benas pulled all the way out, then rammed his cock all the way back into Lukas' pussy. Again. And again. Faster each time, making Lukas loudly moan after each thrust. He fought it initially but soon got seriously addicted to this pounding. He was stuck anyway, might as well try to enjoy it.

"Speak, bitch!" commanded Maja.

"I'm- Aah! I'm a girl! Aaaah! Yes! Aaaah! Deeper! I deserve to have a pussy! I want your cock!"

"Don't hold back, Benas! Destroy her cunt! Make her miserable!" Maja walked to them and touched Benas' back. As she did, Lukas yelled. He distinctly felt Benas' dick stretch his pussy even more. "Give him all you've got!" she ordered.

With what seemed to be an enlarged cock, Benas fucked Lukas continuously for what seemed like an eternity. Lukas came again, and again, and again, to the point when he lost count. Unable to move or resist in any way, he let Benas wreck him like he didn't think was possible. Over time, Lukas' pussy decreased in sensitivity. Soon, he couldn't really discriminate what was happening to him besides having his body shaken and his vagina being shown what proper fucking was.

"Yes," yelled Lukas. "My pussy belongs to you! Yes!"

"You did great," whispered Maja as Lukas dozed off. Before losing consciousness, he heard her tell Benas: "Now, bless him with your seed!"

When Lukas woke up, it was dark outside, and he was alone in bed. His gaping pussy immediately reminded him what had just happened, and the hand he sent between his leg quickly made him realize he was lying in a puddle of Benas' cum.

He groaned as he tried to stand, his whole body feeling sore like he had been trampled by a dozen elephants. Still, he managed to get tissues and put his pants on before leaving the room.

"Anyone there?" he called.

"In the dining room," replied Benas.

That was a good sign: he didn't run off. Lukas struggled to walk down the stairs but eventually joined Benas. He was sitting at the table and drinking a beer.

"Oh, Lukas! Listen, I'm sorry about-"

"Don't!" interrupted Lukas, raising his hand. "It's fine, it was fun. Would recommand! 5/5. We can do it again if you want, but maybe not every day... Where's my wife?"

Benas chuckled. "I don't know. She was gone when I woke up."

"Woke up?" asked Lukas. "Wait, let me guess. She fucked you, then you passed out and woke up with a pussy?"

Benas shrugged. "Who could have seen it coming?"

"Well, fuck! That probably means I'm pregnant," said Lukas. "We played, and we lost. Are you mad at me?" he asked.

"Nope, I knew the risks. Honestly, I feel like it was worth it."

"Come on, tell me," asked Lukas. "How was it? What happened?"

Benas chuckled. "As a starter, you were amazing! I had never been that rough with someone. That was so satisfying! And that 'making you a woman' roleplay part? That was a nice touch! Very exciting!"

"Yeah, except it wasn't roleplay, and you probably actually made me a woman. It will just take time for me to get there. And I'll take two days to recover from your heavy plowing, by the way."

"Ah..." Benas showed a sorry face. "And... You're ok with it?"

Lukas shrugged. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Friendly advice: now that you have a pussy, don't get pregnant. You could turn full woman as well if you did."

Benas gulped. "Good to know..."

"Go on," said Lukas. "What happened next?"

"After you fainted, I lay on my back, and she rode me. She was in charge for the few minutes it lasted. She was relentless and repeated that I was her bitch, or something like that. She insisted that she would break me."

"Damn, I wish I could have seen that..."

"It felt so good I didn't last long, then I passed out as I came. Just like you did, I imagine. That was the best evening of my life!"

"I could still eat your pussy. It would make it even better if you feel like it. But on one condition: please, give me a day off tomorrow. I need to recover."

"You got your day off," said Benas. "But I won't let anyone touch me down there anymore. I'm done."

Lukas chuckled. "Well, at least we'll know the cure if you ever get depressed again."

"Oh, I won't get depressed. I never said I was done with you," Benas smirked.

Lukas smiled, then yawned. "Look, we really should try to find my wife. I'm tired, and I'm starting to worry. Would you help me? You can sleep here if you want."

"Hum, sure!"

"How long has she been gone?"

Benas shrugged. "No idea."

"Where do you think she went?" asked Lukas, sitting up.

"To feed and care for Patricija!" said Maja, entering the room.

The two cuntboys looked at each other, unsure of how to react. Maja hurried to Lukas and hugged him. "I'm so sorry, my precious... I couldn't help it! I couldn't control myself... Are you ok?"

Lukas nodded. "I feel better now that I know you're still here. And don't worry, I'm the one that pushed you. It looks like I was wrong. I'm responsible for all that, and I'm sorry."

"Ugh, guys?" asked Benas. "I think I'm too many here..."

Maja looked at Benas, worried. "Thanks for... Your contribution. Do you regret it?" she asked.

"Not yet," replied Benas, grabbing his pussy mound through his pants. "I'm on my way to find out. Lukas invited me to sleep over, but I think it will be better for everyone if I return home." Benas hesitated. "I can go home, right?" he asked.

"But of course!" said Maja, embarrassed.

"What about us?" he asked Lukas.

"I guess I'll see you at work the day after tomorrow? It's not like I'll be on maternity leave by then already."

Benas froze. "Just to be clear: that kid, will it be mine?"

Maja pinched her lips. "Well, not really... Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"Good," he said, putting his jacket on. "Sweet dreams, people," he said, leaving the room. "Thanks for... Whatever that was."

Lukas looked at Maja, worried. "What about us? What's going on now? Do you feel better?"

"Much better! But it looks like we're in for another cycle..."

Lukas sighed. "What happened today, that was careless. It's on me, of course, but I was scared you wouldn't survive long or that you'd escape. Now, we've got at least nine months to plan ahead. The pharmacist told me about tubal ligation-"

"What if we found someone I could regularly blow before my state degrades too much?"

"My queen? Of course, we'll need to find another man for that. But that's not an alternative to surgery. That's on top of surgery. Right?"

"Sure... But what if we just started with blowjobs and considered surgery only if things would get out of hand? Maybe that could be enough?"

"What if it's not enough? Look, I barely managed to keep you here last time! What if I can't next time?"

Maja sighed. "You're probably right... Tell me about that ligation thing."

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

10