20. Back to church
558 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maja was sitting in a chair, restrained. The well-lit white room she was in felt familiar. A women in her forties entered. She wore a white uniform, with only a black cross right where her heart was. The cross of the order of Purity.

Maja repositioned herself in the chair, uneased. "I don't know you," she said. "I asked for the bishop."

"I'm the bishop. Have been for the past thirteen years."

"What happened to the previous one? The one I met?"

The female bishop sat at a desk facing Maja. She dropped a small folder on the table and took a few papers out. "We don't know," she said. "One day, he was gone. It's not that uncommon in our profession."

"Sorry to hear that... He saved my life the last time I was here, in the mighty Basilica of Saints Stanislaus and Vladislaus. I was also naked and in a much less comfortable position."

"That's what your file says," she replied, scanning through the documents she had in hand. "But last time, we thought you were an enemy."

"Oh, but I am your enemy," said Maja. "More so than last time."

She took a blank page out. "Let's start again, then. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Maja Petrauskiene. I have lived with one of the demons you fight. When you destroyed it, I was brought here and amnestied. You didn't think I was..." Maja hesitated on the vocabulary to use.

"Corrupted?"

"Yes, corrupted. Unfortunately, you were wrong... I'm seeking your help, for I have become a demon myself. Or a demoness?"

The bishop looked at Maja over her glasses. "Not demons. We call them Ragana's daughters. Witches of sorts. You don't look like one to me."

"Oh, but I am..."

"Fine," she said, starting to write. "Kids? Age and sex."

"My elder daughter's name is Patricija-"

"Age and sex," she repeated.

"Three daughters, one sixteen, two fifteen."

The woman stopped writing. "Sixteen?" she asked.

"Sixteen and fifteen, yes. What's wrong?"

"You had no daughters when you first came here?" Maja shook her head. "Husband?" she asked. Maja nodded. "Describe him to me."

"Lukas? Hum..." she hesitated.

"Is he corrupted?"

"Yes," said Maja. "When we had our first daughter, even more after the next two."

The woman dropped her pen. "You've been both corrupted for over fifteen years?" she asked again.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Maja could tell the woman was getting uncomfortable.

"Ragana's daughters grow in power over time. Sixteen years is a very long time... I've seen one after seven years: she didn't look like you at all..."

"Lukas and I had surgical sterilization. I don't know if that's relevant?" The bishop looked at her dubiously. "It didn't work like we had hoped, obviously. Or I wouldn't be there today."

"Your daughters, where are they now?"

"Right now? At school, I guess?"

The bishop slapped her hand on the desk. "You've sent three pure-blood Ragana daughters to school?"

"Yes?"

"Are you crazy?" the bishop asked, raising her voice.

"We never had any problems so far..." Maja whispered.

The woman stood up. "What's the rush?" asked Maja. "I don't understand! They have been in school for over ten years!"

The bishop took a deep breath and sat again. Maja noted her hand was shaking a little while holding the pen. "Why did you come to us?" she asked.

"I have been fighting against my nature for a long time. Too long."

"You did?" she asked, taking notes in the margin.

"Yes, but I feel like I'm losing the battle. I can tell things are getting out of hand."

"And you think we can help you?"

"I was hoping you would..."

"Mrs. Petrauskiene, there is only one cure against Ragana's daughters: death."

"But, I don't want to die..." she pleaded. "Or my daughters..."

"I'm the one that's sorry, Mrs. Petrauskiene." The woman briefly put the paper back into the folder and closed it. "If there's only a tiny bit of humanity left in you, and you want to help, the best thing you could do is tell us where your husband and daughters are. That would be doing the right thing."

"Oh, but they're here," said Maja with a more directive tone.

"Here?"

"You forgot to ask me two important questions, bishop."

Loud noises could be heard in the hall through the door.

"What have you done?" the bishop asked, stressed.

"You didn't ask me how many daughters I had in total."

The woman's blood froze. "In total? How many?" she whispered, tightly holding onto her papers.

"Two hundred and seventeen... Including two hundred and fourteen that are living within me..."

"That's impossible... How could you...?"

"And you didn't ask me how many souls I have in my army..."

"Your army?"

"Your predecessor says hi," Maja said, followed by a mischievous smile. "He taught me a lot, and he has such a nice pussy. He contributed so much to our cause... Just like you will soon!"

The bishop woman glanced at the alarm button by the door.

"Go ahead," said Maja. "It won't help you."

Before she could trigger the alarm, Maja phased out of her restraints. She blinked toward the woman, holding her hands against the wall with superhuman strength. Powerful tentacles grew from Maja's back and wrapped around the helpless woman's legs.

"Please," she begged. "What do you want? Why are you here?"

"To protect my family," answered Maja. "To protect them from you."

The bishop looked down and saw movement under Maja's skirt. A long, thick, dick-shaped tentacle appeared from under there and approached the lady's uniform. The tentacles holding her legs reached the top of her pants and tore her clothes apart with ease, exposing her hairy pussy.

"Please, don't do that! I made a vow! I vowed I would remain a virgin! Please!"

"That's exactly what the other bishop said! Don't worry, you will love it, just like he did..." whispered Maja, as her cock-tentacle slowly ground against that virgin slit.

The bishop gasped, then resisted with all her will to the raising pleasure coming from her groin. Maja could feel the lust invading her. It was only natural, of course. Once one tastes the sweat build up from getting masturbated, how not to wish for more? If only to see where it leads.

"Let's make a deal," said Maja. "I won't go in if you don't beg for it."

"Leave me alone..." whispered the bishop. "I won't... Break! Never!"

The noises in the hall intensified, coming closer, but she didn't realize. The bishop's mind was way too busy fighting internal conflicts. Maja rubbed faster and felt the bishop's pussy getting wetter. She was both hating it and loving it at the same time.

"Stop! I beg you! Stop!" she asked, nearing her climax.

She didn't expect it, but Maja obeyed. The bishop opened her eyes, and Maja kissed her on the mouth. She couldn't help but return the kiss, playing along.

When their tongues separated, the bishop took a deep breath. "Take me, foul creature. I give up. Show me!"

Maja slowly shook her head while her dick-tentacle delicately touched the poor woman's clit.

"Please! I beg-"

Maja's thick member invaded the woman's vagina before she could finish her sentence. It didn't take long for the lady to loudly moan and soon get filled with thick sperm. Maja kept going anyway, still unsatisfied with how corrupt her new minion was.

"Welcome to the Ragana family," said Maja in a spooky voice.

"Yes, my queen," murmured the bishop, dropping to her knees as Maja released her from her grasp.

A younger, female version of the former bishop opened the door, followed by female Lukas, who blinked behind him. "All good, my queen?" he asked.

"Yes, she's with us. What about you?"

"The church is under control, my queen," said Lukas.

"Perfect!" said Maja. "With the order of Purity by our side, our family is finally safe. Now, it's time to seriously expand! Nothing can stop us anymore!"

And here ends this story! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it =)

If you want more, please visit my Discord https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc. I will be writing some more about how I came up with this story idea, what happens between chapters 19 and 20, and ideas I have if I ever write a sequel (which to be honest is unlikely at this point). If you have any questions, I'll answer them there (or here in the comments)!

If you read the whole story, please consider writing a review about what you liked and didn't like. It might help me in future stories since I plan to keep writing for a long time.

See you around in another fiction!

10