Book 1 – Chapter 13 – R18
771 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This entire chapter, and the next, is R18 in the form of...smut? Yeah smut. It's not 100% necessary to read to understand the rest of the story, but I would recommend reading it as it does sort of non-verbally explain the dynamic between Rosalie and Lilith, but again, optional.

 

I can feel the concrete cracking as I’m slammed against the wall, but I ignore it.

My hands are frantically fighting back, trying to gain dominance over my attacker.

One hand circles around my waist, the other around my neck, holding me in place, immobilising me.

Growling at my opponent, I dive back in to capture her lips, biting hard enough to puncture her bottom lip, making Rosalie hiss at me.

“Bedroom.” I grit out, the world around me shifting as I’m thrown onto my bed. A second later my dress is shredded and thrown into a corner of the room, leaving me in a purple set of lacy bra and panties.

Rosalie growls, her onyx black eyes slowly roaming across my bare body for the first time.

Raising my upper body from the bed, I reach back around to unclasp the hook. Before taking my time to slowly remove the straps from my shoulder, teasing her as they move further down my arms, letting the cups hide less and less before I take the bra off completely.

Her roaming eyes are now locked in place, staring with such intensity at my chest that it makes my heart flutter.

Laying my back down onto the bed, I slightly shift my hips, dragging my centre across Rosalie’s knee. Her hands grab a hold of my hips, her fingers playing with the waistband of my underwear. 

Wiggling as I move my body away, her fingers holding my last remaining item of clothing in place. Her eyes have moved from my chest to my legs, slowly roaming up until she’s staring at my centre, the wet patch darkening my underwear.

The panties fall off my legs, and I bare my naked body to my bonded for the first time. Her already black eyes now reaching what I can only describe as abyssal, devoid of all light, like it’s sucking in my entire being.

Her hands move from my hips, but my expression changes and I wink at her, distracting my tiger for a second. Using the momentarily distraction, I exchange our positions, making me straddle her. My wet centre soaking her shirt, already having removed her blazer and waistcoat.

She raises one of her hands, moving to touch me but I swat it away. “Uh uh, no touching.” I tease with a smirk, getting a growl in response.

Slowly I drag a hand across my stomach, further and further down, making sure her entire focus is on my hand, and its destination.

As a finger touches the hood of my clit, I let out an involuntary moan. My body is so coiled and tense, and I know I’m as wet as an ocean.

Continuing its journey, my finger reaches my soaking folds, slowly dragging it around on the outside, before it slips inside.

Another growl.

My other hand comes up to my chest, kneading one of my breasts, making me moan again as my palm hits my sensitive nipple.

Slipping another finger inside, I curl them into a familiar gesture, as I slowly begin pumping them in and out.

My eyelids close as I throw my head back, pinching my nipple at the same time as my knuckles hit my folds.

The scent of Rosalie’s arousal gets another moan out of me, and I start moving my hips back and forth, dragging myself across her toned stomach.

I lose all sense of time as I finger myself, not even knowing when I removed my hand from my breast to place it on Rosalie’s for balance.

Gathering whatever part of my brain that isn’t lost in bliss, I stare into Rosalie’s eyes, feeling myself growing closer and closer, the state of my arousal shortening the time I’d normally need.

Rosalie’s growling has turned into purring, and the vibrations of her body makes me a moaning mess as the hand inside me starts to vibrate.

In and out, I know it’s just a few seconds until I reach the climax.

Making sure I keep my eyes locked on hers, my fingers slow down. 

“Roosaalieeee.” I moan out her name as I fall over the edge, reaching my climax, my fingers still slowly drawing out my orgasm, my breaths having turned into pants of exhaustion.

Closing my eyes for just a moment, I gather myself, before opening them and smirking at my vampire.

“Your turn.”

43