Chapter 7 – How Embarrassing…
180 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Tap–tap–tap–tap*

*Flip*

Sujin sat on one of the chairs that Mary poofed into their home. They put the table outside on the balcony, by the way. Sujin’s legs tapped away, filling the room with noise. He had an awful scowl as he stared at the wall.

“...”

*Flip*

*Tap–tap–tap–tap*

“AGHHHH...!”

Sujin, for the umpteenth time, jumped up from his seat and paced around the room while whispering:

“Who does that stupid doll think she is? What gives her right to–”

*THWACK*

Yuki finally snapped, unable to take the abhorrent and constant noise. She slapped Sujin on the head with the manga she was reading.

“For the love of– Sujin, just calm down. What’s done is done. We should focus on the now!”

Sujin didn’t respond. But instead, he fell on his ass, rubbed his head, and stared at the wall, still scowling and still obviously pissed.

"Haaa... Come one, Sujin."

Yuki got down to Sujin’s level, and with money signs in her eyes–

“Just think about it... With the ability she gave us, we’ll never have to worry about buying new games– Or manga!”

“Yuki...”

Sujin looked at Yuki pitifully. Unsure if that statement was in all seriousness or a vain attempt to cheer him up.

“Don’t you remember what that stupid doll— Mary said? That there was a price to having your wish granted? We should play it safe and not wish for frivolous things...”

Finally finished sulking, Sujin grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.

“???”

Yuki stared on inquisitively.

“What’re you doing?”

“I’m making a list.”

“List?”

“A list of wishes we need granting.”

“Why?”

“To clear up any nuances. We can see exactly what we wish for if we write it down. Let’s say we ask for ‘water.’ Would we get a glass of water? And how much?”

“I see…”

“Not only that, but there are a multitude of things we need to change now that you’re a girl. This lets us keep track to make sure we don’t forget.”

“Like what?”

“Legal documentation. Enrollment into the school. So on—so on.”

Both of them were now sitting on the twin-sized bed. Yuki, chin in hand, stared over Sujin’s shoulder.

“Ow–”

Yuki winced in pain.

“Hm?”

“Ah, it’s nothing…”

“...”

The air was silent… The only noise was the sound of Sujin’s pencil scratching against the paper.

“Ha… Can we do this later…? I want to go shopping for clothes.”

Yuki whined as she flopped backward onto the bed. Finally, breaking the silence.

“Ehhh? Let’s narrow the list as soon as possible. School starts next week, after all.”

“But… Still…”

Sujin continued writing. Yuki turned her head away from Sujin while grumbling in annoyance– still lying on her back.

“...—Chaffing…”

“Hm? What did you say?”

Yuki whispered something that grabbed Sujin’s attention. But Sujin was unable to make out her words.

“—pples are chaffing…”

“?”

“MY NIPPLES HURT!”

“WUuuUuuhh?!”

The sudden shouting sent Sujin tumbling backward, surprised as nonsensical noises trailed out his mouth. However, Sujin quickly regained composure. Yuki hadn’t changed position. But he could see her ears were red.

“Sorry… But why?!?! What?!?!”

“Well… It’s just… My shirts… Really tight and… Chaffing…

Yuki got quieter after each word. Eventually turning her into a mumbling mess. While Yuki mumbled incoherently, Sujin’s eyes subconsciously jumped to Yuki’s chest. Even though she was still lying on her back, you could still see the heft of her breasts.

Her shirt was clinging to every contour on her chest. Her chest heaved up and down with every breath Yuki took. That’s when his eyes locked onto some stretch marks in the middle of her chest. Yuki didn’t have any women’s underwear. Which means she was braless. Due to Sujin having a side view of Yuki’s chest, he could see the shape of her nipples as the stretched fabric clung to it.

This revelation made Sujin acutely aware that he currently had a braless woman in his room and on his bed. He could feel blood rush to his nether regions. Signaling that a part of his body had… Awakened… Raring to be used.

Sujin’s breathing hastened. It felt like he was being sucked toward her peaks—

*cup*

“Sukebe” (Means lewd)

Yuki cupped her chest with her arm, covering her nipples.

Yuki slowly got up, facing Sujin and his dumbfounded face. Like someone who got walked in on while wanking.

Sujin hadn’t realized that he had been closing in toward Yuki’s breasts. Sujin, seeing Yuki’s bright, burning face, exploded with embarrassment… And in a sense… A self-loathing. Dozens of thoughts raced across his mind.

‘What am I doing?’

‘Get a grip! He’s Yuki, remember!?’

‘Remember about the time we bathed together… He’s a guy!’

‘Cease your impure thoughts at this moment, Sujin!!!’

Sujin finally calmed his mind down from its lustful frenzy. Sujin wasn’t willing to lose Yuki because of his lust.

“I won’t make this mistake again.”

Sujin muttered in a quiet voice that he thought only he could hear. But Yuki’s acute hearing doesn’t let even the slightest of whispers escape her knowledge.

Just as Yuki was going to say something, Sujin bolted up, dragging the hem of his shirt down as he walked speedily to the bathroom.

“...”

***

Haaaa~

Yuki and Sujin breathe in the fresh spring air while standing spread eagle. (Spread eagle is when you extend your limbs out.)

“Mama, What are those two doing?”

“Ufufu~ Just ignore them honey~”

“Uwwwaaa~ Normies should fucking di–”

—They’d failed to realize they were in the shopping center… How embarrassing.

At that moment, the two swore to avoid that place for at least a few months.

 

[Ch 7 END]

9