Problems
106 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was rather simple how Grey had figured out how to heal himself. 

He just wondered what else he could control, after all it shouldn’t have been restricted to only mushrooms right? Although he still didn’t know it’s limits he hoped that he was right.

Grey knew he was really weak after he healed himself. He really needed to train his stamina as he kept passing out everytime he tried to heal himself.

Not only that but when he did heal himself there was so much pain that over came him.

Slowly opening his eyes he saw his mom sitting right next to him with a worried look on her face. Whenever he woke up she wasn’t there so he was glad.

Moving his hands around he realized his thumb wasn’t stunted so, he healed it up and that was enough to get him exhausted.

”It’s a miracle!” Grey’s mother shouted with pure amazement. She then run to hug Grey. “I was worried when I saw you with your arm cut off thank god you are alright”

”Indeed it’s all thanks to the doctor” Grey said releasing a cough.

”Maybe I should have kept that fruit for myself haw haw!” The doctor laughed interrupting their bonding.

Grey’s mother immediately gave him a nasty glare after all how could he just shrug it off after injuring her son.

”You shouldn’t have! At least he has his arm back… don’t worry Grey you will be safe from now on.”

”Actually mom I want to be a bounty hunter so I can support us.”

”You can’t!”

”You can’t stop me though and I can heal myself!”

”Fine!”

After Grey got out he went straight to training. If he really wanted to be a bounty hunter he knew he needed strength.

He knew the types of Haki and so started with the easiest which was observation Haki. He closed his eyes and tried sensing and feeling the vibrations of his surrounding but he failed.

He didn’t really understand how one trained their Haki so he decided to train his body first.

Grey told his mother that he wouldn’t start bounty hunting till he had trained himself and was ready which his mother whole heartedly agreed to.

-23 days time skip-

Grey had trained his best. He jumped and swinged through trees to raise his agility, did Saitama’s heavenly training annd even trained his fruit.

’System’

[Host: Grey Darkino

Level: 200/600

Health: 160

Strenght: 41

Agility: 52

Stamina:321

Devil Fruit: Micro Micro no mi- 19/100]

Grey was quite happy with his improvement and decided to head back. As he was running he stopped as he sensed something.

He tried to turn back but before he could finish his movements an arrow shot right through him leaving a hole right next to his heart.

”Tch missed well at least I get a paid more for bringing him back alive” a feminine voice spoke. Grey immediately healed himself and fell down pretending to be dead.

 Just before the woman came near Grey she jumped back causing a nearby tree to rapidly decay and fall missing her only by a hairs length.

Grey immediately pushed himself up and threw something towards the woman and before she could dodge again it latched itself to her.

”Shit!!” She said turning back to run only to fall down completely unable to muster any strength to get up. “What did you do!”

“Answer my question first” 

“No way in he-aahhhhh” Grey immediately created a mushroom that sent fake pain messages to the brain which caused one to feel pain all over.

”Fine I’ll talk! Im a bounty hunter”

”What do you mean”

”Look all I know is there is a 200000 belly bounty on your head.”

 

 

3