Chapter 31: Examining the Teaching
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Feng Qing Yang bid farewell to the crowd and went to find Wang Xuan Feng to say goodbye.

    Song Qing Shan had originally wanted to take his leave long ago, and had been forced to stay by Evergreen Zi earlier, at this time, Evergreen Zi and Feng Qing Yang had both left, so he also took his leave from Ning Qing Man and went about his own business.

    Ning Qing Man looked at the back of Song Qing Shan said:  "for the teacher this gone for many years, the sword clan elders in charge of the sect power, my qizong everywhere was suppressed, thanks to the Song master brother from time to time to mediate the maintenance, only did not get out of the mess, only bitter Song master brother, I look at his internal cultivation in the past few years no progress, obviously was greatly delayed by the mundane matters."

    Yue Buqun said, "Disciple's first year of martial arts is not yet, thanks to Uncle Song when to take care of, only not by the Sword Sect disciples bullied, Uncle Song in the disciple has a great grace, some other day when to pour efforts to repay."

    Ning Qingman nodded and said, ''To know and repay a favour is what a gentleman does. Bu Qun, as soon as your master and your master's wife went to the jianghu for five years, leaving you alone in Mount Hua, it is really wronging you. Sword Sect Master Wang punished you to face the wall for four years at the Thought Cliff due to minor faults, have you ever felt resentment?"

    Yue Buqun said, "Senior Uncle Wang seems to have punished my disciple, but in reality, he has made me whole. Disciple has been following Master Uncle Feng for the past four years to practice his sword day and night at the Siyou Cliff, so it's been a good time."

    "If I hadn't been punished for contemplation, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to say that I would be entangled with the Sword Sect's masters and uncles day and night, and that I wouldn't be able to live in peace."

    Ning Qingman comfortably said, "If you can think this way, then the teacher is relieved, the teacher's mind is slow, not as quick-witted and smart as you. I just saw Song's cultivation stagnate, and only then did I think of the deeper meaning of Uncle Wang's punishment of you for being in seclusion, and it's ridiculous that not long ago, my teacher was still complaining that Uncle Wang had punished you too harshly."

    Yue Buqun heard Ning Qingman confessed this matter, his heart was very touched, this Ning Qingman heard himself punished, the first time is to complain Wang Xuanfeng punishment is too heavy, can be seen is to put himself in the heart.

    Yue Buqun said to Ning Qingman, "Master misses my disciple, I am very touched. There is something that disciple has kept in his heart for a long time and wants to ask Master."

    Ning Qingman said, "What is the query? You ask."

    Yue Buqun said, "Master is a Qi Sect and Uncle Feng is a Sword Sect, why is your relationship so good? Uncle Feng taught his disciple sword techniques without hiding anything, he even taught his disciple the Sword Sect's secret traditions, obviously for the sake of his master's face he loves the house."

    Ning Qingman smiled and said, "You mean Qingyang, he grew up flying and jumping around, but he was under the door of Master Wang, who was grim and archaic by nature, and was often punished."

    "Coupled with the fact that Master Wang is in charge of the Huashan Criminal Laws and has an iron face, and along with that, the disciples under him are not well received, so when I was a child, helping your Uncle Feng was often bullied by fellow disciples."

    "Seeing that he was pitiful, your master and your mistress stood up for him from time to time, and over time, he became unusually close to us."

    Yue Buqun thought that no wonder so, the latter Feng Qingyang suffered so much humiliation by the gas clan, but still for the gas clan secretly guard Mount Hua, the original is to worship Ning Qingman and Lady Ning legacy due to.

    However, he heard Ning Qing Man say, "Bu Qun, you have been on the mountain for five years already, and we master and disciple have been getting together less and less. Today, I have some time to spare, so I'll test your martial arts cultivation, and you'll try your sword with me."

    Yue Buqun answered, drew his longsword, made a starting gesture, and bowed to Ning Qingman.

    Ning Qingman's longsword crossed the air as he said, "No need to be polite, let go and make a move."

    Yue Buqun was instructed to make a move of white cloud out of the mountain, the long sword from right to left, diagonally cutting the left waist of the Ning Qing warrior.

    He knew that Ning Qingman's martial arts were so strong that he wouldn't be able to do him any harm, and he used his full strength as soon as he struck.

    Ning Qing Man has the intention to test his power, smooth hand a sword ruffled up, only to hear "when" a sound, Yue Buqun long sword to the outside swung out.

    Ning Qingman heard Song Qingshan talk about Yue Buqun defeating the three major disciples of the Sword Sect in a row, and saw that Feng Qingyang looked at Yue Buqun in a different light, and was afraid that this disciple would be complacent, so he had the intention of giving him a downward spiral.

    Who would have thought that he used thirty per cent of the strength of the sword, but did not hit off the long sword in the hands of Yue Buqun, only swung it away, apparently Yue Buqun in the internal strength is under the hard work.

    Ning Qingman was satisfied in his heart, but on his lips he droned, "Make some effort, is this all the internal strength cultivation you've achieved after several years of hard training?"

    The two swords intersected, Yue Buqun wrist numbness, long sword swung outwards, ear heard Ning Qingman drink, his heart a cross, smooth a turn, long sword in the hands of a circle, backhand a move sweeping thousands of troops, the long sword from left to right, back chopping the right waist of the Ning Qingman.

    This move of sweeping thousands of troops sword technique was made swiftly and without any delay, as if it was made in heaven.

    Ning Qingman drank a colourful sound and retreated to avoid it. He has already tested out Yue Buqun's internal strength, so he no longer blocked with his long sword and concentrated on Yue Buqun's sword skills.

    Yue Buqun even make a few strokes of the sword, out of the sword without hesitation, the direction of the stance pinpointed extremely accurate, obviously in the sword up and down a lot of effort, Ning Qingman casually demolition moves, heart very satisfied.

    Seeing Yue Buqun out of the sword calmly, back to the sword line. Ning Qingman wanted to explore the bottom of this disciple, and at that moment bellowed, "You think about the cliff for four years, just and Qingyang learnt this thing?"

    Yue Buqun saw Ning Qingman seemingly dissatisfied, the heart of a cross, transported the fast sword, stormy attack, a variety of Huashan School sword at your fingertips, articulation, round as intended.

    He had been splitting moves with Feng Qing Yang for the past few years, and his swordsmanship had improved tremendously, and his moves had reached a state of complete perfection.

    Ning Qing Man transported 20% of his internal force and saw the moves, as a second-generation senior disciple of the Huashan Sect, and having fought with the Sword Sect's disciples many times in the past, he was well versed in the Huashan sword technique.

    But see Yue Buqun made Huashan sword method seems to be wrong, stance is right, but out of the sword orientation and footsteps all wrong.

    Even the same move, the sword orientation and footsteps were completely different when they were made successively.

    Such a rotten sword technique, but the sword moves are as natural as heaven, and the power is surprisingly great.

    The weak points in those previous sword moves had all been covered up, and Ning Qingman actually had no way to break his moves for a while.

    After more than a hundred strokes, Yue Buqun fights the rise, the sword moves are not limited to the Huashan sword, Feng Qingyang taught him a variety of foreign sword also joined in.

    In this way, Ning Qingman felt a great pressure, if he only used the Huashan Sword Technique, Ning Qingman would still be able to cope with it by virtue of his familiarity with sword strokes.

    But the many miscellaneous schools of sword moves, coupled with Yue Buqun and changed the face of the whole, the more Ning Qingman fight the more alarmed, this big disciple followed the wind Qingyang practice a few years of sword, is not on the path of the sword clan?

    Thinking of this section, Ning Qing Man no longer hesitate, just at this time Yue Bu Qun a sword stabbed at Ning Qing Man's chest, Ning Qing Man transported fifty per cent of the Purple Haze internal force, the longsword swung out, and a sword struck at Yue Bu Qun's longsword.

    Yue Buqun's tiger's mouth was hot, his long sword flew out of his hand, and he himself "stomped" and retreated a few steps, and fell down.

    Ning Qingman put away his longsword and asked in a deep voice, "Buqun, let me ask you, when I taught you martial arts that day, what was the first thing I taught you?"

0