Chapter 32: The Battle of Lower Mountain
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Yue Buqun climbed up and knelt down, respectfully saying, "The first thing Master taught was the mantra of Qi practice, and Huashan Kung Fu starts with Qi practice."

    Ning Qing Man said:  "I Huashan school of kung fu, the main point in a 'qi' word, qigong into, no matter whether the fist and foot or, sword or, are all invincible, this is the right way to practise this door."

    "However, the Sword Sect believes that the main point of this martial art lies in the 'sword', and once the sword art is complete, even if the internal power is mediocre, it can still overcome the enemy. You have learnt the sword with Qing Yang for three years, and there are already hints that the sword is more important than the qi."

    "Qing Yang is a direct descendant of the Sword Sect, I won't bother with him, but you have to always remember that 'Qi is the root, the sword is the branch and end', don't get lost in the illusion of rapid improvement in your sword skills, and be aware that 'harnessing the sword with the qi' is only the right thing to do. "

    Ning Qingman is very satisfied with Yue Buqun's martial arts, the only concern is that Yue Buqun and Feng Qingyang day and night practice sword, afraid to give Feng Qingyang to take away the bias, a qi zong open mountain big disciple ran to the sword, then the fun will be big. Therefore, first knocked some, to do warning.

    Yue Buqun said fearfully, "I have always remembered my master's teachings, and have been practicing my qigong diligently day and night, never slacking off for a single day. I have always believed that using qi to harness the sword is the right way, and this has never changed."

    Seeing that Yue Buqun did not appear to be faking, Ning Qingman's face slightly slowed down and said, "You get up, I just tried your internal strength, and it is true that you did not slacken off, otherwise, just now, it would not be as simple as shocking away your long sword."

    Yue Buqun got up after thanking his master.

    Ning Qingman looked at Yue Buqun and said with satisfaction, "With your martial arts skills, this battle down the mountain should also have a few certainties. The five year contract that your Master Ancestor set with you, today is the time to fulfil it."

    "You should go to the martial arts training ground and sound the drum of astonishment on the east side. Remember to knock three times each time, three times in total."

    "As soon as the drum of astonishment is struck, within three incense sticks, all your uncles who have no business at hand will come, and at that time there will be a senior uncle who will come out to test your martial arts skills."

    Yue Buqun wondered, "Didn't Master say before that it could be up to the disciple to choose which Senior Uncle? How come it's the senior uncles who take the initiative to test the disciple?"

    Ning Qingman laughed, "Generally speaking, it's the disciples who choose the master uncles and master uncles, and the master uncles and master uncles won't take the initiative to go down, that would be undignified."

    "But you're different, you're my Huashan's third-generation great disciple and the Qi Sect's first disciple. Your many good Sword Sect uncles can't wait for you to be unable to get off Mount Hua for the rest of your life so that you can lose face with my Qi Sect."

    Yue Buqun let out an "ah", unable to speak.

    Ning Qingman laughed, "What, scared?"

    Yue Buqun said, "Disciple is not afraid, disciple is wondering which master uncle will press on and jump out."

    Ning Qingman said, "Who else could it be, it's 80% that Zhang Qingliu, Senior Zhang."

    Yue Buqun asked, "Why is Master so sure that Uncle Zhang Qingliu will jump out?"

    Ning Qingman said, "This Master Zhang is narrow-minded and vindictive. Earlier, you defeated his disciple Cong Buqi with a single move and lost his face, which has already greatly offended him."

    "Not to mention that this Senior Zhang is the most radical figure in the Sword Sect and has always been hostile to our Qi Sect brothers and sisters. With such a bright opportunity to lose face with the Qi Sect, how could he not seize it?"

    Yue Buqun asked, "Master, how is this Uncle Zhang's kung fu, and how should my disciple deal with it?"

    Ning Qingman said, "Although his martial arts are not very high, he has quite a few messy tricks. In full view of everyone, I'm sure he doesn't have the cheek to make those underhanded moves. If you take on him, not to say you'll win, there's nothing wrong with supporting a hundred or so moves."

    Yue Buqun was quite relieved to hear that, and said, "Then I am relieved, Master, I am going to the martial arts training ground, does Master want to go together?"

    Ning Qingman waved his hand and said, "I'm looking for your Uncle Song for something, so you go first, and after you've beaten the drums, you'll still have to wait for three incense sticks, so it won't be too late for me to go afterwards."

    Yue Buqun no longer hesitated, and after saluting, he walked towards the martial arts training ground.

    The martial arts training ground was also on Jade Lady Peak, not far away. Yue Buqun arrived at the martial arts training ground and headed straight towards the eastern side of the Shocking Drum.

    Came to the drum, Yue Buqun picked up the side of the drumstick, transported enough strength, "dong dong dong dong" in the shock of the drum knocked three times, a short pause, and "dong dong dong dong" knocked three times, and so on six times, Yue Buqun put down the drumstick, came to the centre of the martial arts field to stand still.

    Over there, a disciple had long since come out from the side room at the edge of the martial arts training ground, holding a few bundles of incense, and lit an incense burner on the incense case in front of the Shocking Drum.

    A Sword Sect master uncle lamented, "It has been a long time since the Drum of Shock and Warmth has sounded, and I remember the last time it sounded was fifteen years ago. Now that the Drum of Wonders is sounding again, my three generations of Huashan disciples are about to take to the rivers and lakes."

    His disciple beside him asked curiously, "Master, what is the meaning of this alarming drum beating six times?"

    That senior uncle said, "The drums are beating six times, it is a disciple who is ready to go down the mountain alone to venture into the world, and he asks his senior uncles to test his martial arts skills."

    "My Huashan Sect is responsible for the lives of its disciples, and those who are not proficient in their studies will never be released from the mountain. It also saves these types of people from being beaten up in the jungle and degrading the reputation of my Huashan Sect."

    He looked at Yue Buqun and joyfully said, "This Senior Nephew Yue's battle down the mountain is going to be a good one, Senior Brother Zhang Qingliu has been waiting for this moment for a long time."

    As they were talking, several second generation disciples of the Sword Sect Qi Sect arrived one after another, and by the time the third incense burned, Liu Qingbai, Guan Qingsong, and Zhang Qingliu arrived jointly.

    After the three incense sticks were lit, Ning Qingman and Song Qingshan also arrived. The older generation, Zheng Xuanji and Zhao Xuancheng, however, none of them came.

    Yue Buqun regimentally performed a salute and said, "Disciple Yue Buqun, blessed with the enshrined master's permission to go down the mountain alone to venture into the world, has come here to seek the guidance of all the masters' uncles to test what the disciple has learnt."

    Before the words fell, Zhang Qingliu made a long leap and floated down to the field, laughing loudly, "Senior Nephew Yue can tell me to wait. This battle of yours down the mountain, I will be the one to instruct you." He bit the word 'instruct' very heavily, with a strong flavour of sarcasm.

    Yue Buqun bowed to him and said, "Senior Uncle Zhang is willing to come and give guidance, disciple begs for it. I also hope that Master Zhang will be merciful on account of the fact that my disciple's initiation time is still short."

    Zhang Qingliu sneered, "You didn't show any mercy to my disciple Cong Buqi that day, so how come you want me to show mercy to you when things come to a head?"

    The crowd of second generation disciples were in an uproar and talking. Seeing that Zhang Qingliu had set out to embarrass Yue Buqun, Ning Qingman also sank his face.

    Yue Buqun said, ''That day when I smoked that blow to Senior Disciple Cong, afterwards, disciple also regretted it very much. Senior Uncle Wang punished disciple to the Thoughtfulness Cliff for four years, and I never had the chance to come and apologise to Senior Disciple Cong face to face. Now that Senior Uncle Zhang has brought up this matter, disciple will take this opportunity to accompany Senior Brother Cong with an apology."

    After he finished speaking he turned in the direction of Cong Buqi and saluted with his hands clasping his fists.

0