Chapter 37: Snubbing
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Yue Buqun's heart moved and said, "I don't know what Senior Du is talking about, but what I am using is the Huashan Sword Technique! My Huashan Sect sword moves are as vast as a sea of smoke, encompassing everything, it's normal for Elder Du to see it wrong."

    Du Tianbiao said angrily, "Bullshit! That sword move just now is clearly the Evil-Preventing Sword Technique. Back then, Lin Yuantu killed dozens of my brothers with this sword technique, I can recognise it even if it turns into ashes!"

    This Du Tianbiao was originally a bandit thirty years ago, and gathered with a group of youngsters in Hu Tou Mountain in western Sichuan to rob houses and get away with it. Because of his sharp eyes and ability to look into the distance, he was invited by the head of the bandits to be the thirteenth chair, responsible for the lookout and sentry.

    At that time, Lin Yuan-tu founded the Fu Wei Dart Bureau, which was not well-known, and once escorted the dart through the Tiger Head Mountain, he was ambushed by the bandits. After a big battle between the two sides, all the bandits were wiped out, and only Du Tianbiao, who was on the lookout, escaped.

    During that time, Lin Yuantu was so powerful that he killed more than ten bandits with a single move of Purple Qi Donglai, which became Du Tianbiao's nightmare and he often reviewed it in his dreams. As soon as Yue Buqun used his Purple Qi Eastward, Du Tianbiao recognised him immediately.

    Yue Buqun smiled and said, "Elder Du's eyes are like a torch, his name is true." It was obvious that he had acquiesced to this matter.

    Du Tianbiao glanced at Yue Buqun, his heart kept calculating, he received the order of the sect is to take Yue Buqun's life, but this surname Yue suspected that he would make the sword of warding off evil spirits, and it just so happened that he was under the dispersal of power dispersal, as a fish on the board within two hours, at the mercy of others.

    If you catch Yue Buqun and force him to ask for the Pure Evil Sword Score, that would be a great gain, and then you can stab this Yue to death and go back to your teacher to get your orders back, so you can have the best of both worlds.

    Thinking of this, Du Tianbiao abandoned his longsword, picked up a bench next to him, and said to Mu Gaofeng, "Hunchback Mu, take the bench."

    Mu Gaofeng understood and casually withdrew his long sword, picked up a bench on the side, and Du Libiao, one on the left and one on the right, swung it up to protect his whole body, and slowly forced his way over to Yue Buqun.

    Du Tianbiao is experienced and discerning. Seeing that he could not get close to Yue Buqun's body, he used a heavy weapon to break Yue Buqun's long sword.

    This bench is a palm wide, more than four feet long, several inches thick, the weight is enough to be used as a heavy weapon, and the two of them wield it enough to protect the whole body.

    Yue Buqun couldn't raise his internal strength, couldn't flash and move, and the threat on his sword was greatly reduced. He also had to prevent them from knocking down his long sword, so he could only let them force his way in.

    The two gradually forced into, Yue Buqun can not do anything, put the heart of a cross, Yue Buqun long sword reversed, pointing to their own belly, shouted:  "And live, and then forward, we will come to a fish death net, you want to find the sword of wiping out the evil spirits, go to Lin Yuantu there to find it!"

    Du Tianbiao lest Yue Buqun kills himself and loses the message of Pure Evil Sword Technique, he hastily stops it, "Don't you do it, Wood Hunchback let's exit." While retreating, he signalled for Woody Peak to follow.

    Mu Gaofeng hesitated for a moment before slowly backing away.

    Du Tianbiao retreated to a place beyond the reach of Yue Buqun's long sword, put down the bench, quite tricky.

    People in the jianghu lick blood from the tip of the knife, this is the importance of righteousness and light death, Yue Buqun as the Huashan School three generations of big disciples, Du Tianbiao will not doubt the courage of Yue Buqun generous to die.

    But if we don't restrain Yue Buqun, how can we ask him about the Sword of Wisdom? Once the drug time expires, the status of the three people immediately flipped, I'm afraid that by then it is time for them to consider how to escape.

    Du Tianbiao is a self-serving, and bold people, just recognised the sword of evil, instant greed, to get the sword of evil immediately ranked first, as to take Yue Buqun's life naturally put a backward.

    Mu Gaofeng and Du Tianbiao are not the same, although he has greed in his heart, but he loves his life more than anything else.

    He knows that Yue Buqun is full of tricks, and he is afraid that he will be deceived again. What's more, with Du Tianbiao on his side, the Wisdom of Evil Sword Technique is not related to him, and he even has to beware of Du Libiao's sword manual to get his hands on it and then a murderer to wipe out his mouth.

    Yue Buqun's move, on the contrary, was of little use to him. But Du Tianbiao's martial arts is higher than him and his fist is bigger than him, so he had to listen to Du Tianbiao's words.

    The two of them received a few days ago, respectively, and after the meeting and hoofed it to intercept Yue Buqun, expected a district Yue Buqun, but only a few years of practice of martial arts jianghu rookie, the two dealt with no effort at all.

    Even wood peak afraid of a momentary lapse directly results in Yue Buqun, but also deliberately under the dispersal of power, want to control after slowly torturing Yue Buqun, so as to vent the anger of his heart.

    I did not expect this instead of action saved their lives, if directly reckless up words, it is estimated that the two have long gone to report to the king of Hades.

    Mu Gaofeng's eyes flashed with a ferocious light, and he deliberately said, "Surnamed Yue's kid, if you hand over the secret book of the Evil-Shedding Sword Technique, the hunchback can spare your life, and the Evil-Shedding Sword Technique in exchange for your life, you won't be at a disadvantage."

    Du Tianbiao also said, "Yue young warrior, Pure Evil Sword Technique is something outside the body, life doesn't come and death doesn't come, if you hand over the Pure Evil Sword Technique, I, Du Tianbiao, swear that I will let you off today, if I go against it, I will be told not to die well!"

    Yue Buqun said, "It is easy for me to hand over the Sword Method of Warding Off Evil, Elder Du, you kill this Wooden Peak with a single sword and then let me live. I will deliver the Pure Evil Sword Technique to you in silence."

    Du Tianbiao said, "Young Warrior Yue, do you think I can't see your ploy to sow discord? You can't make this offer, change it to another one."

    Yue Buqun shook his head and said:  ''Mister Yue's conditions are these two, how to choose, senior Du choose for yourself. Yue Mou has always been a man of his word. If not, there is death only." After saying that, he moved the tip of his sword a little closer.

    Du Tianbiao was greatly nervous and shouted, "Wait and do it slowly, allow me to think again."

    As soon as Mu Gaofeng heard this from Du Tianbiao, he knew that he was in trouble. This Du Libiao's greed is too incandescent, for the sake of the Sword of Evil Scripture can give up everything, let alone the life of a district Mu Gaofeng.

    Fortunately, this person still has a trace of sense, and did not fight against Mu Gaofeng. If Yue Buqun continued to insist that Mu Gaofeng's life be exchanged for the Pure Evil Sword Technique, it was estimated that this person would not be able to hold on for long. Mu Gaofeng must start to save himself.

    Thinking of this, Mu Gaofeng quietly touched his long sword into his hand while shouting, "Surnamed Yue's kid, still talking nonsense even at the end of his life, I don't know where he learnt a move of the Evil-Preventing Sword Technique to run to fool people, Lin Yuantu has been powerful for decades in the jianghu, there are countless people who have seen his sword technique, so what's so difficult about stealing one or two moves? Elder Zhang, this kid is tricky, don't let him fool you."

    Wood Peak said so, Du Tianbiao shook again, he felt that Wood Peak said very reasonable, if it is Yue Buqun bamboozled him, then the fun will be big.

    Yue Buqun laughed coldly and backed up, "Returning sister tends to Wuhu, Wuhu tends to Tongren, Tongren tends to Daiyou. A to C, C to G, G to Dec. The intersection of Zi Chou, the intersection of Tatsumi, the intersection of Wuwei. Wind and thunder is a change, mountain and Ze is a change, water and fire is a change. Qiankun exciting, Zhentwe exciting, away from the Xun exciting. Three increases into five, five increases into nine ......"

    Read this and shut your mouth.

0