Chapter 38: Infighting
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    These mnemonics were actually from the Dokuroku Nine Swords. Yue Buqun would like to recite to them a passage from the Spell of the Sword of Wisdom, but unfortunately, it was not written in the book in his previous life, and Yue Buqun did not know how to do it.

    This Dugu nine swords is the world's first sword, than the Pure Evil Sword grade is only high not low, Pure Evil Sword only 'fast' a word, Dugu nine swords but all the world's swordsmanship essentials.

    To use the Dugu Nine Swords to pretend to be the Evil Sword Technique, I don't know where the style has gone. Forgive these two people for not being able to see it.

    Du Tianbiao was listening to it as if intoxicated, suddenly saw Yue Buqun shut his mouth, and could not help but ask:  "And?"

    Yue Buqun did not say anything and signalled behind Du Tianbiao with his eyes.

    Mu Gaofeng from Yue Buqun began to recite the time has felt wrong, Yue Buqun recited these things, the first time to listen to is a great sword skill, eighty percent is that the evil sword method.

    I can't imagine that this Yue Buqun really knows Pure Evil Sword Technique, now Woody Peak's situation is in danger.

    Seeing that Du Tianbiao was listening carefully, he quietly moved towards Du Libiao's side. By the time Yue Buqun finished his recitation, he had already moved noiselessly to Du Tianbiao's side, and the longsword in his hand was already barely against Du Tianbiao's vest.

    Seeing Yue Buqun signalling Du Tianbiao to check behind him, Mu Gaofeng no longer hesitated, his wrist exerted force, the longsword pierced from Du Tianbiao's vest, and pierced through his chest, and then let go of the longsword, and withdrew with an arrow step a zhang or so far away, preventing Du Tianbiao from counter-attacking before his death.

    Du Tianbiao was attentively memorising what Yue Buqun had recited and was ignorant of what was happening behind the scenes.

    Since he and wood peak companion, wood peak has been to him coy and obedient, coupled with his martial arts and higher than wood peak, so has not been put wood peak on the heart, never thought wood peak bold to this point, even the first to strike for strength.

    Du Tianbiao just saw Yue Buqun signalling him to check behind him, followed by a coldness in his chest, and when he looked down, he only saw a tip of the sword exposed in his chest, and he lost his strength all over his body in a limp manner.

    Du Tianbiao reluctantly turned around to see that Mu Gaofeng was laughing at him from ten feet away, his face was horrifying.

    Knowing that he had been caught in Woody Peak's secret plan, Du Tianbiao hissed, "Good! Good! You are ruthless! You ......" Before finishing his words, he already fell to the ground and died.

    Mu Gaofeng "pooh" a mouthful of disdain towards Du Tianbiao's direction, "What kind of thing, still want to take the camel's life to exchange for the Evil-Shedding Sword Spectrum, is the Evil-Shedding Sword Spectrum not something that people like you can tolerate?"

    Yue Buqun quietly watched them implode and didn't say anything.

    Seeing that Du Tianbiao was already out of breath, Mu Gaofeng walked over and drew his longsword from Du Tianbiao's corpse, and with a smile on his face, he said to Yue Buqun:  "Surnamed Yue's brat, are you going to cut yourself or is your camel grandpa coming to give you a hand?"

    He knew that Yue Buqun would not give him the Pure Evil Sword Score no matter what, so he had long since quenched his thoughts in this regard.

    Mu Gaofeng afraid of the night is long and dreamy, in case of any changes, Yue Buqun escaped from life, called Du Tianbiao sect and Huashan sect learnt about the news, at that time even if the jianghu is big, there is no place for him to stay.

    Therefore, Mu Gaofeng had just killed Du Tianbiao and turned his head to come over and kill Yue Buqun.

    Just then, a man in the corner suddenly stretched his back and muttered to himself, "Good wine, good wine, the poor Taoist is afraid that he has missed a lot of good theatre with this good sleep."

    Mu Gaofeng unexpectedly looked over, only to see that the person speaking was none other than the Taoist priest who had been sleeping on the table.

    This Taoist monk in Yue Buqun came before the shop, Du Tianbiao and wood peak would like to start to take care of him, but Yue Buqun instantly, I'm afraid that time is too late, so in the wine under the drug, let him sleep to death, and so on after taking care of Yue Buqun to come back to deal with him.

    This Taoist is not worried about him, after drinking wine psychedelic hair to do on the sleep.

    But Mu Gaofeng, in order to be safe, downed several times the amount, this Taoist priest a pot of wine to drink all the wine, at least sleep a full twelve hours, in any case this will not be supposed to wake up.

    Yue Buqun turned his head and saw that this Taoist priest was short and full of bitterness. It was none other than Yue Buqun's old acquaintance, Qingcheng Sect Sect's Sect Leader, Taoist Master Chang Qing Zi.

    Yue Buqun was overjoyed and said, "Disciple Yue Buqun, I pay my respects to Senior Uncle Evergreen Zi!" After saying that, he bowed down towards Evergreen Zi.

    Mu Gaofeng saw the momentum is not right, snatched up a few steps, a sword towards the back of Yue Buqun heart stabbing, want to take the opportunity to result in Yue Buqun.

    But see a flash of green shadow in front of the eyes, wooden high peak tiger mouth a hot, long sword in the hand can not hold, off the hand flying up, "snatch" sound, fixed in the beams of the room.

    Mu Gaofeng was horrified and turned to flee, only to hear a faint voice say, "Did I tell you to leave?"

    Mu Gaofeng stopped as if he had been struck by lightning.

    Evergreen Son walked over to Mu Gaofeng and held out his hand, "Where's the antidote?"

    Mu Gaofeng didn't dare not to give it, honestly took out a porcelain bottle and handed it over. Evergreen Zi took the porcelain bottle, poured out an elixir and smelled it, handed it to Yue Buqun and said, "This is the antidote, eat it."

    Yue Buqun took the elixir and swallowed it. Once this elixir was in the abdomen, it immediately took effect. When Yue Buqun finished running for a week, the drug has disappeared without a trace, and the dantian is no longer half-constrained.

    Yue Buqun respectfully thanked Evergreen Zi, "Many thanks to Senior Uncle Evergreen Zi for saving me, my nephew is grateful."

    Evergreen Zi smiled and said, "Since you called me 'Senior Uncle', it is only natural to save you, I am close friends with your master, there is no need to be so polite."

    "When you came down from the mountain, didn't your master and mistress pass on your experience of walking the rivers and lakes, how could you be so careless and fall into such a simple ambush?"

    Yue Buqun sweated and said, "Before going down the mountain, master teacher and mother have instructions, it is really the master nephew's mind has something to think about, so that negligence in defence."

    Evergreen Son laughed, "Senior Nephew Yue, you still have less experience in the jungle."

    He paused for a moment and then said, "I just heard you recite a piece of sword technique, it seems to be that Pyrrhic Sword Technique Sword Technique?"

    Yue Buqun explained, "Master Nephew was only trying to get away at the time, and what he recited was from another sword technique, fraudulently called the Sword of Evil Decree in order to hoodwink them."

    Evergreen son sincerely said:  "Yue master nephew, you also know the situation of the poor road, Wisdom sword law is the shadow of the poor road all his life, but where there is a little bit of clues to it, the poor road will track down in the end. Teacher nephew if the information of the sword of wiping off evil, please be sure to tell the poor road, the teacher nephew but there is a request, the poor road will certainly pour all, to achieve the requirements of the teacher nephew."

    Evergreen Son's words were unusually sincere, but it was a pity that Yue Buqun really didn't know the Pure Evil Sword Script. He does know where the Pure Evil Sword Score will be buried forty years from now, but right now Lin Yuantu can still be alive and kicking, and that place may not have the Pure Evil Sword Score.

    Yue Buqun smiled bitterly and said, "Master nephew does not dare to deceive master uncle, the truth is that master nephew really will not be warding off evil swordsmanship."

    Evergreen son shook his head and said:  "Yue nephew, you are not honest, poor Tao wandering the world for decades, truth or falsehood is still distinguishable. Poverty Road this life, destroyed in this evil sword law, if Yue nephew know but not report, is with me as an enemy, nephew can think clearly."

    Speaking later, Evergreen Son had already spoken in a threatening tone.

0