Chapter 25: Time skip
1.1k 6 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhhh..."

When I added the sentence 'life isn't easy' in my song, I didn't lie or distort the truth in the first place. I just stated what life was like in reality.

You couldn't know what your future would be.

You couldn't know how long your lifespan would last.

You couldn't know if you would die due to old age, accidents, murders, or your decision to end your life.

You couldn't know what you would lose or gain.

You couldn't know whether your current friends would be your enemies in the future.

You couldn't know if your half/companion would be loyal to you for the rest of their life.

Life was full of the unknowns. Like I said before, the unknowns were the scariest for humans. However, life was interesting because it gave us feelings of ups and downs. It unconsciously made us work hard to strive for the taste of sweetness because it let us taste the bitterness simultaneously.

I, a reincarnator, also didn't know how to deal with it. I died once. Surprisingly, I got a second chance to face it again, but it was different from my last life. I didn't have to experience the so-called 'Desperation', or 'hopelessness'. I had everything. If I didn't work hard, just my request to my parents would be enough to achieve what I wanted. An exclusive golden spoon from the moment I was born gave me everything I desired.

Despite having everything, I couldn't buy something called Trust or Loyalty...It was sad like that.

No children dared to bully me in this life.

I didn't have to suffer suppression from any major entertainment companies. Of course, it was simple because they didn't dare to suppress me or use me by their unspoken rules. 'Dreamscape Delight' was the national entertainment company of Japan after all. They had the Government backing behind them. I also had the Literature and Culture Bureau a.k.a The AGENCY of Cultural Affairs as my backing. Who could blame me that the song I wrote was analyzed like a literature product and the pieces of my songs promoted Japanese musical instruments?

As expected from the Government, major entertainment companies were all miscellaneous fish in front of them.

My life was so smooth that I had to question myself in my previous life. 22 years of my last life was nothing to compare with the 6-year-old myself in this world...My only complaint was the only thing from women, or should I say weak genders in this world.

I hated my period. I even wished for its disappearance, but...When it disappeared, I would be messed up.

Unknowingly, 3 years...I had suffered 36 periods and survived safely. No...28 periods or 25...My birthday was 9th in March so...Ah! Who cared about the number of periods that I had endured!!

I hated the feeling of a certain cold liquid contacting the skin under my groin.

I hated the food restriction for my period.

I hated the grumpy feeling that it brought back.

I hated the reproduction instinct of an Omega.

I hated the injection from the inhibitor.

In just 7 years more, I would achieve the age of my last life...

Time flew so fast, which caught me off guard.

I had become an official JK. A self-proclaimed youthful teenage freshman High School Student. My figure had turned into a supermodel if I didn't exaggerate. My height reached the realm of 1 meter of 70 centimeters, 172cm to be exact. My chest touched the bottleneck of the letter G as it was about to welcome the new letter H. Fortunately, it had stopped before developing too big.

Let's stop talking about my appearance.

After three years of hard work, I finally could cook a delicious meal under the intense training of Nagasaki-sensei. My sports ability had indeed improved a lot. Like some shounen manga, I had become closer to 'perfection' after the time skip as my weaknesses got covered little by little. However, I knew that I was not that perfect. I just found a definition to describe my ability.

I was quite strong to my peers of the same gender.

I was grateful for the heroine who had stayed by my side through 3 years. Mizuno Sasaki. She was willing to train me and improve my physical body. Our relationship could be described as a 'master student'. Nothing more. Thanks to her, I could keep and maintain my grateful figure safely when I ate too much.

As for the heroine Charlotte, she had become my close friend but not that close. I still maintained a barrier between us. She had stuck with me for so long. I felt uncomfortable somehow as I couldn't read her mind. She didn't request me anything or demand me to use my family's connection. What was her purpose? I didn't have any idea but she was still in the Research Rock Club with me.

Minamoto Mio was a willful and prideful person so she didn't approach me a single time ever since. My rejection might've hurt her pride as a high-class Alpha. I couldn't figure her out...but I had forgotten about her already.

Mentioning my club, Shimori-sensei had stopped preaching to me about her youth. Perhaps, she couldn't unlock my paralyzed facial muscles. Moreover, I got along very well with my members of the club, so she didn't say anything. Talking, hanging out with each other after school, and sleeping over at my sensei's house might be considered 'Youth' in her mouth. To be honest, I also found them fun because it somehow relieved my lonely heart. Our club had developed so fast that the Music Club doubted that they were in an official music club. Many additional members loved the rock and roll genre from the commoner families.

Akari-nee-san should be called Akari-sensei now. She had tried hard to create an icy cold but strict facade to cover her bocchi's personality. She also helped Akane-sensei to manage the club. Occasionally, she would play as the main guitarist in our club. Unfortunately, she didn't dare to perform in front of many students for now. Her cool dyed black hair had returned to normal but gorgeous pink hair. The school called her 'Wine Emperor' like the original plot because her appearance leaned toward 'handsome' more than 'beauty'. Only Kobayashi-sensei, Akane-sensei, and I knew her true face.

There was a piece of important information.

Until now, I finally knew why I was emotionless all the time. It was all because of my second personality's existence. We had a hypothesis that without her, I could become lively again so I decided to live and share my body with her. I didn't want to lose her. It should be that we didn't want to lose each other. I couldn't find a reason to explain why I trusted her unconditionally except for the Death God-like being. She also had my memory. Being expressionless was not a problem.

Sometimes, I let her control my body to enjoy life together. After knowing her, there was an additional condition triggering our swap. When I encountered dangers, she would pop out to protect me. I felt like our existence was like a certain blonde ninja living together with an orange fox inside his body.

After facing various emotions sealed inside me through my various songs, the mask had grown stronger than ever. If I said she was my half-second-personality before, she would be a complete individual sharing my body for now.

My name in this life was written in Kanji characters 水理 (Suiri). My mom Shiori wanted me to have a smooth life and a soft personality like water but be strong in my reason, which was quite considerate for me but the original 'Suiri' acted oppositely with her name. I didn't know if there was a conspiracy theory. There was water in my name...I died due to being drowned to death in my last life...

Just thinking, it got me goosebumps.

The mask was me but not me. Hence, I chose her name as 'Hyouri' 氷理. I decided to add one stroke in my name to be her name. After all, she was living inside me so she should have her name the same as me instead of calling her the mask. I could see this name fitting her well as 氷 meant Ice. Her personality was kind of cold, you know. 

It would've been worse if I called her 'Suiri-02'. I didn't know if the copyright of some certain animes would hit me.

Hyouri didn't like to take over that much as she preferred to hide inside my body to observe my life rather than control my body. In addition, she rarely spoke to me unless it was necessary.

In the entertainment circle, I got more invitation letters via e-mail. Maybe I shared my knowledge of music in those variety shows in the past. My fame advanced in a higher realm. Maybe...

More than 10 songs from the Rock genre were released and adapted into MV by animating.

My accounts have been followed by more than 600 million users.

A huge number of fans wanted me to open concerts, but I got busier than ever. Some anime studios wanted to contact me to do their opening song, ending song, or exclusive song to some special anime. When I said that, you should know why I had many fans. My cultural fellows...Not to mention the tokusatsu field, I also had my mark as they bought my song to be their opening.

My career had nothing to complain about. I should be a little rich girl for now. My hands' insurance was worth more than 1 billion yen. If I had an accident with my hands, with more than 1 billion yen, I could lie down to eat and wait to die without doing anything. However, I didn't want that to happen. After all, I loved music. My pocket money per month was more than 5 hundred thousand yen. Plus, my income from my music, image, sponsorship from instruments' famous brands, and MV videos added a lot to my account after tax.

My pocket money was even more than my blood and sweat in my previous life.

I didn't know what to do in the future except for my pursuit of music. Money was no longer a problem for me.

The trio who accompanied me through 3 years had become my circle of friends in school. Haeno had differentiated into a beta like Aoi, while Moeni became an Alpha. This fierce loli...I wasn't surprised, but I smelled a triangle love drama between them.

That was it for my narration.

Hmm...mu...

"Hello, my name is Hoshiyuki Suiri, an official JK today. I'm an ordinary student without anything special. I hope we can get along well in the next 3 years"

"..."

I murmured and created a V-sign pose in front of the mirror like some JK of anime in my previous life. If I introduced myself like that, it wouldn't be a problem, right? I was nervous because I didn't have any experience as a true JK. After flexing enthusiastically in my mind, commoners would tear me apart if they heard that.

Myself in the mirror was so beautiful...Kuku~

You should call me Hoshiyuki Suiri Prestige version after the time skip of three years.

"Onoe-chan, what're ya doing?~"

A soft baby milky voice echoed in front of my room's door. I could see that there was a white-haired woman who was hugging the voice owner looking at me like some mental retards.

"Sui-chan, how old are you? What if your little sister learns bad things from you? Can you take responsibility?"

That was right. My mommy, Natasha-Okaa-sama, had another baby with my other mother Shiori...My current little sister...Hoshiyuki Rei. She was born in the first year in January. Her name followed my aunt Mei. Her 3-year-old birthday was about to come next weekend. I didn't know why my family couldn't have a single male. It was like a curse of females, but in the ABO world, this didn't matter.

Rei had pure white hair from my Natasha-Okaa-sama with a pair of vertical red eyes from my Shiori-okaa-sama, the same as Maria-Onee-sama. She would be quite cool in the future. As for now, she was just a brat without any cuteness because I found that she was ugly. After all, I had watched her from the ugly naked monkey to this current appearance. Her hair was still thin as the about-3-year-old should have. I should be the only one with two-color eyes and two-color hair. I didn't know where the blue came from, but Natasha-Okaa-sama said that it was from my grandpa, the former head of the Hoshiyuki family. Hoshiyuki Souji.

Ah, I missed him already. I meant he hadn't passed away yet, but he was still alive and an energetic weirdo of an old man in his late 40's. He loved to play music with me in his spare time when I visited him every New Year. We had a lot of common points. I quite liked him. By the way, the Hoshiyuki family was from Hokkaido, so I frequently went there by high-speed rail from Tokyo station. His hair was too white to know that he once had blue highlights in his hair. He had black and blue hair...Maybe...

My topic got lost again. Perhaps, I let myself go too far...

"..."

I didn't know what to say after a bunch of questions from Natasha-Okaa-sama.

With the appearance of Rei, my position as the youngest miss from the Hoshiyuki family had been taken away by this brat. I didn't know if she was also a reincarnator like me. However, after a long period of observation, she was just a normal newborn baby.

Not only that, my parents began to treat me...no, Natasha-Okaa-sama treated me like a child being picked up outside while Shiori-Okaa-sama still pampered me like a golden egg.

"Um...I'm fifteen?"

"..."

I hesitated a little to answer. My mom's gaze was cold as she was covering Rei's eyes while Rei just repeated the same sentence of my mom and me. I was treated as the person whom Rei shouldn't learn from...

"Fifteen!!~, Fifteen~"

Rei childishly repeated.

"Sui-chan...you can be lazy like a sloth because you are smart"

"But...Don't let my Rei-chan be like you! What if she isn't smart but lazy and eccentric!"

Natasha-Okaa-sama covered Rei's ears and gave me a small talk.

Or should I say a sarcastic talk to be exact?

I felt insulted somehow but I didn't have any evidence. She praised me first, then dragged me down...

"How can you say that to your daughter? I'm obviously diligent and have a circle of friends..."

"Besides that, I'm not weird!!"

I excused myself. I didn't know if my answer could satisfy her but her eyes went cold again. She scolded me as an eccentric person!!

"Hah? Diligent? Like a NEET staying in her room all the time?"

"Circle of friends? Don't make me laugh, you little comedian"

"Shinonawa girl with the trio from the families near the sea, who else?"

"4 people!! Tell me, if they don't call you, your butt will root in your nest!"

"Your teacher? If she were ignorant, your circle of friends couldn't be like today"

"..."

I listened to her scolding every day. My ears almost got calluses.

"There was also Hanayama girl..."

I added.

This Hanayama girl was the Vice-President's little sister. She was an Omega like me...

"all right, 5 people!!..."

"You call yourself 'An ordinary high school student'? What a national joke! If you are ordinary, others would be trash instead!"

"You said that you weren't weird?"

I didn't know whether my mom had reached the age of menopause, but she continued her scolding with my correct number.

"Also Mizuno-san"

"Fine! Six people..."

Again, she scolded me nonstop.

As for the scolding...I didn't have any idea why they insisted on labeling me with the title of 'genius'...I was ordinary...a very normal JK...

"You must think I have menopause, right?"

I showed a shocked look...Was she an Esper? Just kidding, she read my mind like going shopping. She could pick up my thoughts and inspect them.

"Hah?"

"I'm only in my 30's"

Oh, you also excused your age...You forgot to add the word 'late' in your sentence. Otherwise, Shiori-Okaa-sama would be arrested by the police uncle. Maria-Onee-sama was about to reach the age of 18. If you said that, others would misunderstand. For example, her age was 32 minus 18...Oh no, I should stop for now.

"You're unfilial daughter~, woohuhuhuhu~"

"???"

I hadn't spoken anything yet but you had already touched porcelain? I watched her solo show while my little sister Rei giggled nonstop.

I would like to call her the strongest Drama Queen! The Best Actress of the Year!

Hey, at least, could you stop swiping those non-existent tears in your eyes?

"Stop, Mom! It's embarrassing...I'll go to school"

I couldn't stand her acting like a miserable mother from an unfilial child...But she acted so real that I felt guilty for no reason. I adjusted my outfit once last time. A plain black blazer, white shirt, blue bow, a not-too-short skirt, garter straps protruding from my holy place...to hold the black thigh-high stable. My school uniform didn't change much except for the size.

Then, I carried my school bag out of my room.

"Sui-chan, you forgot something"

Natasha-Okaa-sama pouted childishly. Rei also mimicked her movement and pouted her immature cheeks.

"Geez~"

I sighed helplessly...

I placed my lips on her cheeks to kiss her. As expected of Natasha-Okaa-sama, she was so fragrant...She had tried hard to maintain her youthful appearance and her sharp figure after bearing 3 children. The cherry blossom pheromone gave me the feeling of a spring breeze.

"Onoe-chan, me, me"

This brat learned very fast. I also kissed her cheeks while holding back the urge to take a bite of her fat cheeks.

"I thought you didn't like me anymore because I have been an old woman already"

"hehe~"

Natasha-Okaa-sama said helplessly. She acted like a spoiled brat in the body of a mature woman...

Oh, that was why you acted childishly to make you feel better and younger?

I stopped my thoughts immediately, or else, she would read it. I needed to go...

"I'm going"

"Where're you going?"

"..."

Where were I going? Of course...

"Go to school?"

"???"

Natasha-Okaa-sama showed me a puzzled look and finally said.

"Hah?~You idiot daughter!"

"You're on winter vacation!!!!"

"Ah?"

I finally came back to my senses...

"..."

"You're still fourteen years old, in fact"

"Three months later, you will be officially fifteen"

Natasha-Okaa-sama corrected me...

"I couldn't believe that you tested your high school uniform just sent yesterday and thought you needed to go to school"

"geez~, my stupid daughter"

"..."

Ah, my face...I lost my face again!!!

When I said that I would go to school, why didn't you correct me right away? You manipulated me to kiss you and exposed me at the most embarrassing moment of my life!!!

"Mom"

I emotionlessly said...while hiding my embarrassment.

Were you really my mother? One of your hobbies was to pit me, right? Before the beginning of winter vacation was the weekend. I mistook the next Monday to go to school out of my habit.

"Mom, what? You think of me as an old woman~, wohohohoho~"

"Stop"

I decided to kick the actor and her mini-product out of my room.

"Please, don't come in, let me change my clothes"

"See who is embarrassing, hehe~"

"Uehuehue~"

Rei also mimicked her mother's smile.

I pushed both of them out of my room and closed the door quickly.

"Geez~"

Finally, my world is quiet again.

Looking outside the window from my room, our mansion had been covered with a white background. The snow petals were still slowly falling to build up the kingdom of the white.

There were various shapes of these white petals. Some were like a flower. Some were just a simple white dot in the air. No individual was similar...Like I was born from a rich second-generation family, or Minazuki Haruto was born from a middle-class family. We were totally different from the starting point.

My room had more than 5 plushie cats on my bed through my birthday. There were many cups and certifications of my achievements on the shelves. My musical instruments were well displayed as there were some of my exclusive signature instruments from famous brands. For example, the electric guitar was designed with strawberry patterns with my sign on it, which was quite cute. The tuners were replaced with those green calyxes while the head had a strawberry design. The fretboard had my long-signed name on it. The tremolo was replaced with a fork-like bar.

I signed a contract with a certain famous brand of electric guitar. They contacted me to design an electric guitar to add to their signature series. As for the profit from the sale, I would keep it secret.

The weather was quite cold...

If I went to school in this kind of weather, I would be frozen to death with my brand-new high school outfit.

"Ahhhhhh~"

I stretched my body to get more comfortable...

I began to take off my blazer, bow, and unbutton my shirt. I zipped off my skirt. Leaving only my pink lingerie with a garter set and black high thighs. My body was full of erotic allureness. If I met this girl in my previous life, I would boldly chase after her...

The place where once had a bulge with me for 22 years had been flattened. I missed him somehow.

I took off the garter set and the stockings.

Then...

I put on a pantyhose to keep my leg warm. After that, I wore a simple white sweater and a blue short pants.

I went out to the living room, where my little sister and mom in this life were playing with each other.

I sat down on a nearby sofa.

Spoiler

img

[collapse]

"Uwa, Onoe-chan!!!"

Rei yelled out to me and threw herself into my arms.

Kuu. I didn't know why she liked me. I just had a monotone expression and didn't have anything interesting.

"Onoe-chan, pat! pat!"

Rei demanded me.

She seemed to like my patting technique which I had cultivated for 22 years...Sure enough, when I patted her, she showed a very comfy expression.

"Sui-chan, pat me too"

Natasha-Okaa-sama...Please, stop!

"Yes, yes, yes"

I said in a perfunctory tone.

"Shiori and Maria have gone on business trips. They left the three lonely wife and daughters at home"

"I'm so lonely...Sui-chan"

"..."

"Me too"

I also missed them. I let my mom enjoy my knee pillow while she was complaining about all of her feelings.

"She said that she would come home before Christmas...but today is the 22nd of December already..."

"Onoe...chan, fuu..."

Rei said that and fell asleep straight away. She must've used my mother's complaint as her lullaby.

This brat always liked playing with my bosom. I didn't know why, but she leaned on my chest and her limbs tied my left body like an octopus. She snuggled in my left side to find a comfortable position to sleep.

"Oh, Rei-chan has slept already"

Natasha-Okaasama stood up and looked amusedly.

"The weather is cold, so it can't be helped"

I said my guess about my little sister. It was not strange to fall asleep in some warm places like my body.

"Hmm..."

Natasha-Okaa-sama pondered and said.

"Sui-chan, it's time for Kotatsu like every year"

She said excitedly.

"Oh, Kotatsu, why can I forget that heaven?"

My eyes lit up.

I agreed with her. In the cold winter, Kotatsu would be the best choice for the Japanese.

"You take care of Rei-chan, I will go to prepare and find some oranges"

I nodded.

My hands held Rei's head and let her sleep on my lap while leaning on my bosom. This brat really liked it as she showed a satisfied expression.

Unknowingly, everything had gone according to the plot, but with the appearance of Rei, I was sure that the plot was no longer on the right track. Eventually, my older sister, Maria-Onee-sama, also left the plot like the original one of the book. I couldn't meet her in school anymore because she had applied for early graduation. She had jumped one year ahead because she had to follow Shiori-Okaa-sama to study and learn how to manage a massive property of the Hoshiyuki family. 

Like the plot, Maria was just mentioned vaguely in the text.

I could confirm why the original 'Suiri' was blackened. Her inferior complex toward her older sister made her worse. After all, Onee-sama was gentle. She was even smarter than me. Jumping class was no joke.

To be honest, time was indeed cruel. The plot got closer and closer to me. 

The plot was about to begin in the next month.

I didn't have any strategy to guard against it because it had already gone far away from the original plot.

"Sui-chan, everything is ready!"

Natasha-Okaa-sama called me.

"Yes!!!"

I hugged Rei carefully and approached the Kotatsu.

I took over a blanket to cover her because the heated wave from the Kotatsu was not good for the skin of Rei, who was just nearly 3 years old.

"Fufu~, you're so considerate toward Rei-chan"

Natasha-Okaa-sama smiled gently.

"She is my little sister after all"

I replied.

Ah, so warm...Maybe life like this was not too bad...

Such a small happiness, I wished that the plot wouldn't ruin my life. 

Just let the male protagonist create his harem. I didn't give a care anymore...

40