Next Evolution – Kumoko
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We hunted a few of the smaller animals nearby. The tiny bit of experience that me and Mira got from the creatures was just enough to get us to the next level.

 

"Our turn to evolve!" I said. I looked at the options that I had and then the ones that Mira had.

 

['Level' has reached 'Level 10'. Evolution available. Please select one.]

[Hypervenom Taratect]

[Zoa Ele]

 

['Level' has reached 'Level 10'. Evolution available. Please select one.]

[Sharpslash Taratect]

[Zoa Ele]

 

"What the heck is Zoa Ele?" Mira asked.

 

"I don't know," I said. "Seems neat." I used Appraisal on the evolution option.

 

[Zoa Ele: Taratect Evolution Option]

  • The Zoa Ele is a unique species of taratect that has high attack, defense, and magical capabilities. It can evolve into the following evolutions.
    • Zana Horowa: A species of taratect known for their custom skill, [Immortality].
    • Devil Spider: An extremely large and powerful taratect.

 

"Woah," I said. "That evolution option. . ."

 

"What?" Grace asked.

 

"It says it has an immortality skill," Mira answered.

 

"Oh, wow," Grace said. "If you're going to evolve, should we go back to the cave?"

 

"Yeah, probably," I said. The three of us went inside the cave where Grace had just evolved. I selected the Zoa Ele evolution and my vision went black.

 


 

I slowly woke up. My legs felt thicker than before.

 

"Kumoko!" Mira said. "Are you awake?"

 

"Hmm," I said. "Kinda." I slowly stood up, my eyes blinking open. The first thing I saw was Mira. Her body was now alternating silver and black with slight pink highlights. I looked at my own body and saw that I was mostly the same, although I had purple highlights.

 

Both of us had thicker, bladed legs. Our behinds were slightly thinner as well.

 

[Kumoko]

[Level 1] [Zoa Ele] ♀ [Poison] [Steel]

HP: [1000/1000]

MP: [800/800]

SP: [10/800]

[Spd: 185] [Str: 1800] [Atk: 400] [Mag Atk: 450] [Def: 500]

 

[Mira]

[Level 1] [Zoa Ele] ♀ [Poison] [Steel]

HP: [1000/1000]

MP: [800/800]

SP: [10/800]

[Spd: 185] [Str: 1800] [Atk: 500] [Mag Atk: 300] [Def: 600]

 

"I think we don't have to worry about any monsters now," Mira said.

 

"For sure," I agreed.

 

"What should we do now?" Grace asked.

 

"Well, I think you're really close to getting a humanoid form," I said. "And we're also getting there. We could just work on that."

 

"It's kinda boring though," Mira said.

 

"It is, but it's the only thing we can do," I said.

 

"Alright then," Grace said. "Let's do this."

 

Apologies for no chapters for a while! I was mostly busy with some other stories and I honestly forgot about this story for a bit.

0