CHAPTER- 52
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ace POV:

I frowned, worryingly.

Something is definitely wrong.

“Mini, what happened?” I asked, my voice sounding rough as I spoke.

Nothing,” she said, scribbling in her notebook.

Really, I don’t think so,” I said, folding my arms against my chest.

I am fine j-just tired,” she said, her eyes fixed on her notebook.

When I came home, Hudson informed me she didn’t come out of her room after coming from college.

Her hair cascaded down, concealing her face, with only a glimpse of her features visible.

Weird. Very weird.

Releasing a sigh, I entered the bathroom to freshen up.

The lukewarm water provided solace, easing the tension in my muscles.

After approximately six minutes, I emerged feeling refreshed and clean.

I wore a full-sleeved shirt with loose sweatpants.

Upon leaving the bathroom, I noticed Mini fidgeting with her sleeves.

Discarding the towel into the hamper, I settled beside her.

You didn’t give me a kiss yet,” I said, looking at her.

I gently placed my hand on her chin, but she averted her eyes, hiding her face behind her hair.

“Mini,” I spoke firmly, trying to get her attention.

She emitted a soft hum, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

“You’re crying,” I said uncertainly, noticing the tears streaming down her face.

The room fell silent, interrupted only by her heavy breaths and her tightly clenched fists against her long sleeves.

“Baby, did someone hurt you?” I asked, my anger simmering beneath the surface.

I hate it. I despise it when she cries.

No,” she whispered in a deep, shaky voice.

I-I miss t-them,” she stammered, turning her head towards me.

I extended my hand and removed the hair from her face.

Fuckin’n hell.

Cradling her face in my hands, I wiped away her tears and smoothed her disheveled hair.

“It’s okay, baby,” I reassured her, rubbing my thumb against her temple.

What happened? Did…I do something or did I hurt you in some way,” I asked, concern filled my voice as I spoke.

Seeking comfort, she climbed into my lap and sat in bridal style.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, planting kisses on her ears, trying to provide solace.

I couldn’t help but notice the heat radiating from her flushed face and trembling hands.

She tightly gripped my collar, burying her face in the crook of my neck as she continued to sob.

Her small body shook with each tear she shed, and it pained me to see her like this.

I found solace in the fact that she still sought comfort in my arms.

“It’s okay,” I murmured, my hand gently stroking her back.

She looked up at me with tear-filled eyes, her vulnerability evident.

“I-I. . Am I bad?” she asked, her voice filled with self-doubt.

I gazed down at her, my fingers gently caressing her cheeks.

There is nothing bad about you,” I whispered, playfully tapping her nose.

C-Can I go to work?” she asked, her voice wavering.

“Why? Do you think I can’t take care of you?” I responded, feeling a tinge of annoyance at the question.

The tension between us grew thicker, and I could sense there was something she wanted to say.

“Y-You can... I. . she whined, taking a shaky breath.

I don’t want to go to university,” she confessed, her voice filled with agony.

Why,” I asked, lying on the bed.

She sat on my stomach, wiping her tears and I laid back on the bed.

“I-I don’t like it there, it’s expensive too,” she murmured, her fingers fiddling with the fabric of my shirt.

“Give me a valid reason, baby,” I said, placing my hand on her hips.

She bit her lip, her brows furrowing in contemplation.

Mini,” I said, running my hands up and down her clothed thighs.

“Because I don’t like waking up early,” she said, her gaze fixed on my chest with a tinge of sadness.

Well then you can take some days off and then continue your studies,” I said, sitting up and adjusting her on my lap.

“N-No... I didn’t mean. . like that,” she stammered, searching for the right words.

“I just don’t like going there,” she added, her frown deepening.

“Okay, then we’ll go on a trip in a few days,” I declared, standing up.

“WHAT! Where?” she exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise.

“Somewhere far away from all this mess, just the two of us,” I replied, pressing my lips against her soft skin.

She gasped when I bit her neck and sucked gently.

Aggressive with a touch of gentleness.

I am confused,” she said, breathing deeply.

Remember when I said my mother was from some tribe,” I said gazing into her enchanting eyes.

She hummed, confused.

We are going there,” I said.

“HUH,” she blurted out wide-eyed.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

“No, I mean. . Y-You. . I can’t.. it’s not possible,” she exclaimed, bewildered.

“It is possible,” I insisted, standing up with her still clinging to me.

I grabbed a scrunchie.

NO! I have to go college, I don’t think I have money for that and PASSPORT!, you have work too, a-and it’s expensive,” She blabbered, her brows furrowed deeply.

“I remember you saying that you didn’t want to go to college,” I remarked, smirking.

Mmm. . umm. Yeah, but. . she mumbled, her head hanging low.

Once we arrived at the empty dining hall, I set her down on the floor.

“Ace!” she exclaimed.

I put her hair in a terrific ponytail.

“We can’t just go somewhere and okay, I am going to college,” she said, scowling.

I hummed as I filled both of our plates with food.

Plov with some chicken soup.

I am talking,” she said, groaning.

I felt her fingers gripping my sleeves and tugging it.

Mini, sit,” I said, sternly.

She huffed and sat beside me on the chair.

Eat,” I said, authoritatively.

Ok, but,” I put my finger against her lips, silencing her.

I will tell you now, eat,” I said, emotionlessly.

She nodded and ate her food, obediently.

It’s easy to distract her mind but hard to focus it on something.

I sighed and ate my food. Silence engulfed us.

Your passport is ready, every legal formality is signed so I don’t think it’s a problem, anymore,” I said, chewing my food thoroughly.

I didn’t remember signing anything,” she said.

Well, you did. It’s just you were not aware,” I said, chuckling.

She stayed silent for some minute, lost in her thoughts, deeply.

I smiled and grinned. She’s cute.

OHHH! Yeah, I like to sign my signature anywhere so I didn’t think about it that much,” she said aloud, giggling.

I am stupid,” she said, smiling wide.

Woah! Woah! What about money, college, and your work,” she asked, wide eyed.

Well, you could take some days off, my friends will cover up for me at work,” I paused.

I have money, like a lot,” I said, sighing.

She still thinks I am broke, just because I brought her dresses and paid her college fees.

Really, like you could buy any ice cream whenever you want,” she asked, frowning.

Yes...I.. can, more than an ice cream, innamorato (sweetheart),” I said, perplexed.

Oh… like you can buy cookies, strawberries, and chocolates WHENEVER you want,” she asked, aloud.

Yes…,” I said, sighing.

God, she’s a toddler. Indeed my cute toddler.

I could buy anything, I certainly have that much money,” I said, deadpanned.

Like you could raise a girl easily,” she mumbled, her mouth filled with food.

Yes,” I said, smiling. Dammit, stop smiling.

I don’t want a rich boyfriend,” she said.

I choked on my food and looked at her, stunned.

What,” I said, wiping my mouth.

Yeah, I wanted a boyfriend who would not be rich because what if he left me in the future? I don’t have that feature in a woman that could satisfy a male so why would he like me,” she paused, finishing her food.

She joking right?

And also I am broke who will want me, except a god-send man, a god-gifted man who will accept me,” she paused and looked at me like a witch.

You tricked me, I thought you were a good man, not a RICH MAN, I thought you were helping me with your friend’s money and yours invested,” she said laughing, popping a strawberry inside her mouth.

SO, you’re the one who’s paying my fees,” she asked, raising my eyebrow.

Raising eyebrows. My habits are rubbing on her, slowly.

I nod, firmly.

Oh lala! You’re my father then,” she said, palming her cheeks and smiling wide.

Father! What the fuck!

No, I am your boyfriend, not your fuc- freaking father,” I said, stopping me from cursing.

I have to stop cursing in front of her.

One time I cursed dick talking to Aiden on the phone and she started to scream, dick! dick! For fun.

Thankfully she stopped when I said it’s a bad word.

We were outside eating ice cream in a FUCKING PARK.

But my father was the one who always paid my fees. Why do you have to pay my fees without expecting something in return? Do all boyfriends do that? I don’t think so” she asked like she was experiencing it for the first time.

I sighed and stood up after I completed my food.

I leaned down till my face was so close to her curious face.

“I am your everything, baby. If someone made you cry I will kill them, if someone made you sad I will rip out their lips, if someone made you happy I will thank them. You know why?” I asked, looking at her tempting lips.

You’re my boyfriend,” she said, confused.

Yes, but I am your everything. I am your lover, you’re man. You couldn’t live without me baby and you say I am JUST your boyfriend,” I tsked, shaking my head.

Her mouth stayed agape in shock.

Like it or not, I am so in love with you and I don’t think I can stop it. I will pay your fees, buy you dresses that you like to wear, watch those stupid cartoons with you, play twister, comb your hair, shower with you, sleep with you, pleasure you and so many things, I will do it all my life without getting bored… Ti amo senza inizio e senza fine (I love you with no beginning and no end),” I pressed my lips against her, delicately.

We just stayed there not moving our lips.

Just a simple innocent kiss with passionate love and unspoken feelings.

I backed away just a tiny bit.

Si (yes),” I said, smirking.

Her eyes were closed and breathing heavily.

Si,” she whispered and opened her honey-pool eyes.

Fuck. Sometimes she would speak Italian words which would turn me on.

I smiled and joined our forehead.

I-I.. Thank.. You,” she said, looking into my eyes.

Umm.. I..you stop.. Ki..,” she bit her lips, her eyes stayed on my lips.

I stood up to my height and she pouted.

How much I want to suck those lips but I have to say something too.

I put the dirty plates away. The maids will clean it later.

Trust me, amore (love) there are so many people who are out there trying to get you, lurking in the dark,” I said, enraged.

Li ucciderò se cercassero di portarti via ( I will kill them if they tried to take you away),” I said, emotionlessly.

In the dark, like ghosts,” she asked standing up.

I shrugged. The look on her face was funny.

If she fears something strongly it’s a fuckin’ ghost.

Wahhh!,” she whined and fell to the floor and hugged my right leg.

She is literally sitting on my foot, hugging me tightly.

Mini,” I said, chuckling.

I ruffled her hair and she looked up, pouting.

You’re not helping Ace. I always doubt if this house is haunted and you’re just making me fear more,” she said, biting my leg.

That’s it I am staying here all day, you’re my protector from ghosts,” she said, looking at me.

I sighed and picked her up by grabbing her armpits.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

You’re so strong,” she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Hmm, maybe because I don’t eat junk food every day,” I said, putting her on the table.

She huffed.

Alex will help you with your studies after we come back from Italy,” I said, annoyed.

She is wearing pajamas which I hate most on her. I want to touch her smooth skin.

Italy! Are you sure,” she asked, worried.

Yes,” I said, pulling her close to me.

She put her hands on the table, adjusting her.

I sighed and wet my lips.

What,” she whispered, frowning.

Her body lying back on the table, naked, my cock deeply buried inside her cunt. Ecstasy.

And then I will thrust inside her hard, her breasts moving up and down, seducingly.

Her fingers scratching the table in pleasure, screaming, moaning in pain while I fuck her roughly. Like a slut. Like a horny slut

Or I could make love to her as a sweet man, like a passionate lover.

Without giving her an ounce of pain, just pleasure, a forbidden pleasure. That she never experienced from any man.

Ace,” she said, clearing her throat.

I sighed in serenity and kissed her neck.

Why not both? Pain and pleasure...I will give her pain, unbearable pain, then pleasure, overwhelming pleasure.

Her fingers stroked my neck and tracing my tattoos, curiously.

So, we are visiting your mother’s hometown, suddenly,” she asked, confused.

Yes, I wanted to show you something there,” I said.

And I wanted to take something from you too.

Oh.. so.. A village,” she asked, curiously.

A small village in the deep forests of Italy,” I said, pulling her closer as I dug my fingers on her hips.

She hummed and took a shaky breath.

Good or are you still sad,” I asked, snuggling into her neck.

I am okay, I had… a bad day at college,” she said, sighing.

I hummed and left a firm kiss on her forehead.

She yelped when I pushed her back on the table, suddenly.

Her back was planted on the table, perfectly.

You know Mini… don’t wear pajamas, pants, or jeans when I am with you,” I said, sliding my hands inside her shirt.

She gasped, as my frigid hands touched her warm skin.

Ok,” I asked.

She nods, gulping.

I could feel her belly heaving up and down.

I leaned down and pecked the mole which was beside her belly button, seducing me.

A-Ace..,” she shuttered, closing her eyes. Sensitive girl.

I moved my head upward going inside her large shirt which I am thankful for.

Fuck. It felt warm.

Her calf was rubbing behind my back, her hips arched up stiffly.

I kissed below her breasts and nibbled her skin.

I heard a deep hum coming out from her pretty mouth.

I got out and looked at her, smirking.

Mini, you’re a kitten who’s always in heat, rubbing her legs on me when she wants me to bury my head between her legs and do sinful things to her cunt,” I said, ripping her shirt slowly.

Her eyes went wide in shock when the buttons popped out by force and flew on the floor one by one.

I hummed and took her lips, sliding my tongue inside her mouth, sucking her lower lips. Heaven.

I grabbed her clothed breasts, kneading them slowly.

She whimpered and gasped in pleasure.

Did you know what is sex,” I asked, even though I knew she had a weird opinion about it.

Slightly,” she took a shaky breath.

Hmm…some people have sex before marriage,” I said.

She looked at me, gulping.

That’s a sin,” she said, frowning.

It is not considered the S word right,” she asked, referring to our physical relationship.

No, only a glimpse of sex,” I said, smirking.

I don’t think I am ready for marriage,” she said, afraidly.

I know,” I said looking down at her as I stood up.

But, if we found our soulmate then we could do that without the wedlock,” she said.

Today, I will tell you how people have sex,” I said, sliding down her pajama.

Ok...,” she said, embarrassed.

Actually, it’s quite painful at first then it will turn into pleasure later,” I said, looking into her eyes.

I could see fear, hesitance, and confusion in her eyes.

Painful for both of us,” she murmured.

I put her pajama with her panties on the table.

For you, mostly,” I said, stroking my fingers on her hip bone.

Her nectar was perfect. Little soft hairs were grown out.

I don’t wanna do it,” she said, pouting.

I hummed, smiling at her.

It’s okay,” I said, taking off my shirt.

What if someone came here now,” she asked, eyeing our surroundings.

No one will,” I said.

I will put my cock inside your pussy when we do that,” I said, hovering over her.

Like inside,” she asked, stunned.

She looked terrified.

Now, I definitely don’t want to do it,” she exclaimed.

If you don’t want to do that, it’s okay,” I said, putting my hands on her cunt.

Every time when I finished eating her out, I would just lay beside her and slide fingers through her cunt hair and tug on it, softly.

It calms her down after our romantic sessions.

Even just randomly cupping her cunt calms her down. She’s perfect.

I-I..You, is it okay with you,” she asked, hesitatingly.

Come on sweetheart, do you think I will force you to do this, it’s your choice, my love,” I said, kissing her earlobe.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

So, can you please… pretty please… do that thing,” she said, embarrassed.

Hmm… what is it sweetheart,” I murmured, kissing her face, slowly.

She’s menacing.

You know, the adult thing,” she mumbled, wrapping her legs around my waist.

The adult thing, which do you want,” I said, pinning her hands above her head.

Ethereal. She looked ethereal.

Only her disheveled bra covered her breasts, her hard nipples craving for my mouth, her little curved waist heaving, sharp hip bones, and thick thighs covered with my marks which started to fade.

She whined and tried to release her hand. Tried.

Come on, Mini bear use your big girl words,” I said, unbuttoning my pants with my other hand.

When you know what I want then Why do I have to say it,” she asked, pouting.

Because I love to hear sinful words coming out from your pretty lips,” I said, releasing her hand.

She instantly gripped my shoulder.

You’re.. Mean,” she murmured.

I smiled and kissed her, greedily.

Ahh,” she jerked upward slightly when I thrust my hips against her cunt.

She whined loudly and rubbed her calf on me, desperately.

I’m too lenient with you aren’t I,” I said, sliding down to her hips.

She whimpered.

Just like that, I buried my face between her legs….

Who am I to deny my little girl?...

0