8: Uncomfortable conversation
997 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire entered her room, and closed the door behind her. She left the bag she was carrying besides the door, and took off her sneakers, standing in her jean shorts and anime T-shirt. She then sat on her bed, and started looking at her phone. But she was unable to concentrate on what was seeing on the screen, she couldn’t stop thinking about what had just happened.

She had gone out today with her friends to the mall, to hang out and have lunch. But she had an additional mission, find a suitable present for her older brother, which had just been admitted into his university studies. She wanted the opinion of her friends, to try and find the best possible present. She finally found what she wanted, and was very excited to give it to him as soon as possible. But as she entered his room, she witnessed something completely unexpected.

On Alex’s bed, there were two girls making out, with their tops off. One of them was Sophie, Alex’s girlfriend, while the other one she did not recognize. Still, there was something familiar about her, what she noticed of her before literally running away that is. She resembled their mother quite a bit, and had those characteristic scary eyes of her brother. What was she doing there? Who was she?

Was Sophie cheating on Alex? And on his own bed, no less? No, that could not be. She had known Sophie for more than a year now, since her brother introduced her tot he family, and she always seemed so kind and helpful. There was no way she did that to Alex. It’s true that he was not outgoing at all and sometimes a bit of a loser, but she could clearly see in Sophie’s eyes that she loved him very much despite all that.

She could hear some noises from Alex’s room, and a muffled conversation, probably discussing what to do. She could not hear what they were saying, and was even a little afraid of knowing what they were saying. She hoped not, but knew that eventually they would want to talk about what she had seen. She decided to try to focus again on her phone, once again without success.

Could it be that Alex… knew? She had read on some more mature places of the internet that some people had relationships with more than one person. Could that be it? If so, where was Alex? And that still leaves the question of her appearance, she could very well be a member of their family. Dating someone so similar to their mother would be way too weird… right?

Talking about her appearance… Those eyes… and her resemblance to their mother… Could it be? Could she be… Alex himself, dressed as a girl? She did not really get a good reference of her size, since she was laying down with Sophie on top, but seemed bigger than Sophie. Was it some game they were playing? Alex had already told her that Sophie was bi, maybe they were playing with that.

She got startled out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door. She was not ready at all to talk about what she saw, and none of the options were reassuring in the least, but she could not simply tell them to leave. She took a deep breath, and said “come in”.

********************************************

“Come in”, Alex and Sophie heard Claire say from inside her room. After a long discussion between the two of them about what to do next, they decided that what would be best for them, Claire included, would be to directly tackle the issue. Alex was not at all ready to have this conversation, hell, he was not sure himself of what he wanted to say. But the cat was out of the bag now, she had seen them making out. And for the future of their relationship as siblings, he needed to tell her hat was going on. For all they knew, Claire could be thinking wild scenarios like Sophie cheating on Alex, on his own bed no less, or something like that.

Sophie opened the door and entered the room. She was followed by Alex, in his male form and clothes, whose hand she was grabbing strongly. They needed to have this conversation now, no matter how uncomfortable it would be, in order to protect the relationship between Alex and Claire. Also, from what she knew of the girl, she was sure she would not have a negative reaction… Not that they could plan anything to avoid it.

Claire was sitting on her bed, looking at the two of them standing in front of the door. Her face was still pale, and she could tell she was in shock. She was not saying anything, maybe expecting them to start. Alex opened his mouth to say something, bit closed it again. Then he did it again, and finally a third time. This was not going well. They both wanted to avoid the topic so badly, that they could stay there, staring at each other, for a very long time. Alex was terrible at serious conversations, but she could not be the one to say this. It had to come from him.

But maybe, she could help the conversation along. She reached up to Alex, who was stiff as a wall, and kissed him on the lips. This triggered the usual transformation. Turning around, she saw Claire looking at them with her eyes wide and her mouth open. She pointed between the two of them a couple of times without saying anything, her hand trembling.

Wha-”, she started, her voice trembling as much as her hand. “Wha- What? What just happened!?”

“Well, you… saw Sophie and I making out on the bed?”, Alex replied, now seeming more confident, trying to pass it out as a joke like he always did when he was profoundly uncomfortable.

“Don’t give me that, moron!”, Claire shouted. “You know what I mean! You… transformed? How is that even possible??”

“We don’t know, Claire”, Sophie interjected. “There was an… incident, and since then whenever we kissed on the lips this happens.” With that, she kissed Alex once again, turning back to his male form.

“Just like that? That’s the story?”, Claire asked.

Alex nodded, suddenly a bit more shy than before. “A-and well, we’ve been… testing this new… form? For a bit. We even bought some new clothes for me and everything…”, that last part almost a whisper out of Alex.

Let me get this straight”, Claire said. “You can transform into a girl, and have been testing it out. Is that right?” Both Alex and Sophie nodded.

“Then, making out as a girl with Sophie was part of that?”, Claire finally asked.

They both got redder in the face, and Alex decided to answer her truthfully.

“You see, sis. Since I started trying this new form, I got some confusing new feelings and I’ve been exploring them more with Sophie these past few days, doing more things in my female form. I somehow started liking it more and more, and my usual form started bothering me a bit more than usual. It’s like a mix of happiness and anxiety in my female form, and some background unpleasant feeling in my male form. I don’t know how to describe it, sorry.”

“Alex, do you prefer being a girl?”, Claire asked bluntly.

There was a silence in the room. Alex and Sophie froze in place. They looked at each other. That… explained so much. Everything suddenly clicked together. The puzzle was solved.

“Could… could it be? I, uh, everything would make sense with this. OMG”, Alex said in a burst of euphoria. “This is it! Fuck, I’ve been having so much internal turmoil lately, and this makes it all make sense! WOW!”

“So, uh, you’re my sister now then?”, Claire asked.

Alex started smiling widely as he heard Claire refer to him as “sister”. This was huge. But then some doubts crossed his mind. What if this was a side effect of the spell, and only temporal? No, he needed further proof. One last experiment.

“I need to ask you a favor”, Alex started seriously. Could you two… refer to me using feminine pronouns from now on? I really want to see how it feels, and whether I do prefer them or just like them? For a couple of days should be enough. And please, keep it a secret. I have no idea how I would tell this to anyone else.”

With this, they agreed to meet again in two days, and Alex would tell them her final decision. On her part, Sophie was excited that everything finally started making sense, and that she had a girlfriend now. And Claire was really happy that she had a sister now, even though the last few minutes had defied her wildest expectations and she would need some time to process all that had happened. In two days, they would know if it is official, if Alex truly is a transgender girl.

45