18: Weekend alone (Part 2): Water park
636 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sophie parked her car in the already quite full parking lot, Alex closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was going to be a big step for her, so she needed a moment to focus and calm down. Sophie, noticing that, waited patiently for her to finish. After a minute, Alex knew that simply waiting was not going to solve the issue, and started getting out of car, closely followed by Sophie. Picking up their stuff, they went together straight to the entrance of the water park.

The entrance line was notably long, and mostly composed of couples or parents with their children trying not to miss out on the special price of the day. The park had already been open for an hour, but the line looked like half an hour long at least… It was going to be packed, as expected from a discounted entrance day. Alex thanked Sophie internally for the big straw hats, since the sun was quite strong already and there was little in the form of shade in the line. From the line itself, Alex and Sophie could distinguish the colorful tops of some of the highest water slides, which made Alex shudder a bit. It was OK, though, as she was in no way going to ride any of them.

After buying their tickets, which Alex insisted on paying for since Sophie had bought her the swimsuit, they entered the first part of the water park, the girl’s locker room. Alex had always been uncomfortable in locker rooms, and while this was the girl’s locker room and not the boy’s, she did not want to accidentally see anyone naked, so she crossed with Sophie as fast as she could while looking down. Thankfully for her, they were already wearing their bathing suits underneath their clothes, and they could fit the extra clothing back into the giant straw purse Sophie was carrying, so they didn’t need to use them for anything.

Once inside in the grass zone between the rides, they looked for a nice spot in the shade (not an easy task, the park was super full), and put down their towels. Now came the moment of truth, Alex had to take off her T-shirt, and be only in her swimsuit in public. Sophie looked at her and touched her arm affectionately, before taking off her own T-shirt and shorts, folding them and putting them inside the bag. Alex decided to just take the plunge after having gotten this far, and took off her T-shirt. For a few seconds, she looked around with her T-shirt on her hands, trying to see if the people around were looking at her. Once she noticed that everyone was minding their own business, she relaxed a bit and put the T-shirt down.

Having put their things away, Alex started going towards the ride sections trying to find one that wasn’t scary for her (most likely a kid’s one). After a couple of steps, she heard Sophie calling her from behind.

Alex, dear”, she started, “remember to put on the sunscreen, you don’t want to get burnt waiting in the lines. Come help me with mine and I can help you with yours”, she finished with a bit of an excited look and a wink. Alex also got a bit excited thinking about it.

Sophie put her hair in a bun and sat down on her towel. As she took some sunscreen to put on her legs, Alex did the same for her back, where she would most likely have trouble on her own. The act of spreading the sunscreen on the exposed part of her back felt quite intimate to Alex, causing her to blush as she got into it, noticing how pretty Sophie looked in her swimsuit. Once she was done, Sophie was about to start with her arms, so Alex figured she didn’t need any more help.

Once Sophie was done with her face, it was Alex’s turn. They did the same procedure but reversed, with Sophie spreading it on her back while Alex started on her legs. Sophie’s way of spreading the sunscreen felt quite nice, and Alex got a bit lost to the sensations of it while doing her own legs. As she finished, Sophie reminded her that given the shape of her swimsuit, she also needed to cover her cleavage. As Alex covered her arms, Sophie covered that zone profusely, which made Alex blush quite intensely as she did, both from her closeness and touch. Finishing with her face, she tried to focus on other stuff to calm down, but noticed that Sophie was similarly blushing, it must have been exciting for her too, she thought to herself.

Once they were done, they started walking together to the slides zone, Alex’s hair in a bun made out of a braid. Sophie noticed that she walked slouching a bit, as if trying to “hide” her body, so she decided to say something to her girlfriend.

I know that this is a complicated situation for you, Alex”, she started, “but walking like that you might actually attract even more attention… Try to walk with confidence, looking forward! Look, most girl’s and women in here are going through a similar thing to you, some of them with much less coverage. I’m here by your side, just try to be a bit more confident”, she finished by grabbing her hand and giving it a light squeeze. Then, as she got close to her ear and neck, she said in a breathy voice “And, btw, I think you look very cute like that, my princess”, causing Alex to blush intensely. Then, she tickled her a bit on her sides, causing her to laugh as her body moved around.

Once Alex had calmed down, she decided to give Sophie’s suggestion a try. She didn’t think she could walk comfortably, but she could at least try to walk normal-ish. She also agreed that walking weird probably made her stand out more. She took a deep breath, and reminded herself that out of the women in the park, she was one of the closest to being normally dressed, if one forgot how form-fitting the torso of the swimsuit was... Trying to ignore a new wave of embarrassment, a question suddenly came to her head.

Hey, Sophie, just realized, what do you think happens with the tanning when I transform?”, she asked her.

Never thought about it. Buuut, we might find out soon enough”, she answered teasingly with a wink before tickling her a bit more.

As they laughed and walked, they went past a number of slides: one that was actually three different sizes, a tall “free-fall” one, 6 side by side in a competition slide, big ones that people used in groups of 3 in a doughnut… Most looked quite scary to Alex still, but they needed to make a choice. She decided to try for the one with the most amount of kids on it, the lowest height of the 3-slide combo. The line was not very long and moved quite fast, so as she got there she was still not completely mentally prepared.

As she stood frozen in the mouth of the slide, Sophie came behind her and hugged her from behind, telling her that she would be just behind her, and that they could go back home if the experience was too much, but to just try it one time. Alex felt braver now, at least enough to try the children’s one, and went down the slide. It all went super fast for her, feeling the speed as she went down turning left and right while screaming, and in an instant she crashed against the pool below, coming to a stop.

A few seconds later, Sophie appeared from the tube, and swam to her. “How was it? Are you OK? Do you want to return to the towel?”, she asked a bit worried.

No, no, it was nice! It was quite scary, but as I got to the pool I realized it was fun! I want to try again…” she finished with pleading eyes, asking to Sophie to accompany her. They went down two more times, before Sophie suggested trying the next height. Alex started getting scared again, but nervously waited in line with Sophie for it. This time, she would go first, then Alex. Once it was her turn, she turned around, hugged Alex and dropped down the slide. Alex was next. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and went into the slide. This time, the sensation was stronger, and the turns more pronounced. Once she reached the pool, some seconds later, she looked for Sophie, a couple of meters in front of her.

How was it this time?”, she asked with a smile.

Well, I… “ Alex started, still a bit unsettled. “It was fun, but, uh… It was faster and taller than what I want. I think that’s too much for me, I’m sorry”, she apologized in the end.

Don’t be sorry, that’s just how it is. I don’t mind only swimming in the pools and riding the small slides if I’m with you all the time…”, she finished while blushing slightly.

Alex also blushed a bit, but cleared her mind to propose an idea. “Hey, Sophie, do you want to try the big one? The line moves quite fast, I can just wait for you besides the pool. You also have the right to have fun, dear”, she finished caressing her arm. Sophie thought about it hesitantly, but in the end accepted. It would only take her 10 minutes or so, and she did want to at least once try one of the big slides on her own.

As Sophie went to the slide, Alex got out of the pool and sat on the side, with her feet in the water. A couple of minutes later, two guys who looked a bit older than her approached her. There was something uncomfortable about the way they were looking at her.

Excuse me, cutie”, one of them started. Cutie? What the hell?, Alex thought to herself. Still, she tried to remain polite, she hated confrontations. “Can you tell us where the bathroom is?”, he finished asking. She pointed them in the direction where she remembered the bathroom being, and they set off. “Thank you, sweetheart”, the other one finished with a wink. Ugh, that felt so uncomfortable. When he said sweetheart she felt wrong somehow. A few seconds later she realized why their stare was uncomfortable, she didn’t notice because they hadn’t gotten too close to her: they weren’t looking at her eyes, they were looking at her breasts!

She threw herself into the pool covering her body right afterwards, feeling self conscious about it once again. She really wanted Sophie to come back… A few minutes later, she appeared down the big tube. As she reached Alex, she noticed something was wrong somehow.

Once Alex finished telling her the story, Sophie was quite angry on her behalf. “Some assholes they are. I’m so sorry that happened to you, Alex. I actually thought that in a day mostly focused on couples there would be quite a few less assholes walking around but… Seriously, some men don’t know how to even be in society.” From the way Sophie was talking about this, Alex knew that it was far from the first time for her. Looks like she crossed another milestone, although it felt kind of gross… She decided not to let this ruin their day, even if her mood was a bit soured now.

The rest of the day, they had lunch together on their towels (for this Alex covered herself with her towel over her shoulders, still uncomfortable from before), laid down for a while in the shade together, swam at the salted pool, jumped in the wave pool, went down the slide quite a few more times… At the end, Alex had had a very fun day with Sophie, and excluding the kind contribution of those guys, she actually felt more comfortable now in her swimsuit.

After drying themselves and getting dressed back up, they went to get the car and Sophie drove back to her house. On the way back, Alex was processing the events of the day. It had been a very intense day, daring to do so many things that felt so imposing to her. Thanks to Sophie, sitting right besides her, she felt braver than before… and slightly aroused, as she once again noticed how great she looked today. It had been a day of milestones, maybe… maybe they could cross another one. At that moment, Alex decided: when they get back home, she would offer Sophie to finally express… physical love in her female form.

30