19: Weekend alone (Part 3): Physical love (SFW ver.)
704 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Arya's note: This version of the chapter skips all the NSFW scenes, in case someone does not want to read them, is uncomfortable with them, or happens to be a minor. I didn't want to raise the age rating of the whole story for some scenes that are not instrumental to understanding the plot. I leave a simple description of what happens in the deleted paragraphs between brackets. The full version can be read on the "side stories" series, also on this site in my profile. https://www.scribblehub.com/read/929493-serendipity-side-stories/chapter/931129/)

Once they arrived back at Sophie’s house, they each went to a different bathroom (Alex on the ground floor, Sophie on the first floor) to shower and change into regular clothing again. Since it was already getting late and they didn’t plan to leave anymore, they decided to change into their pajamas. Alex went to Sophie’s room to pick up hers, along with her girl’s underwear, the sexier black lacy bra and panties set they bought back in the mall, appropriate for her plans for the night. She blushed a bit as she took it with her to the bathroom, hiding it from Sophie.

As she got undressed and stepped into the shower, she realized that she had never had to shower in her female form before. She had been so nervous and excited about what they may be doing later tonight that she didn’t even think about it. With a sigh, she decided it was time to simply achieve another milestone. Still, before starting she decided to step out for a second and do a quick internet search.

 

(she admires herself in the mirror, and takes a shower following the internet instructions)

 

After putting her wet swimsuit into the washing machine, she found Sophie sitting on the living room, watching TV. She looked great in her pastel pink pajama shorts and T-shirt top, showing off one of her shoulders and the lack of a bra strap. Alex once again thought about how lucky she was to have her, and how attractive she looked. Sophie, on her part, looked at her as she noticed she was out, clearly admiring Alex’s looks herself, and patted the sofa besides her to invite her to sit together. As Alex sat down, Sophie started talking.

“So, I was thinking”, she started. “I’m quite tired from the water park and I don’t want to cook up anything for dinner. How about we order a pizza and watch a movie on streaming? Unless you were interested in cooking something yourself?”, she finished with a slight smile. She knew perfectly well that Alex was more or less as good as she was at cooking, which was enough not to die, and not really interested in improving anyway, so she was mostly messing with her. They ordered the pizza, and started trying to decide what film to watch.

In the end, they settled for a comedy about older teenagers with quite a few sexual jokes among them, even if it was a bit old now. Alex hadn’t watched it, but Sophie remembered laughing quite a bit when she did with her friends on a sleepover. After 15 minutes or so of film, as they laughed quite a bit, they heard the door ring, the pizza was here. They realized a bit too late that they were both in their pajamas, and not exactly visible to answer the door, but Sophie managed to look more presentable as she put on a cardigan on top her T-shirt and straightened it out, and picked up the pizzas.

Once the movie ended with a surprisingly wholesome romantic ending, long after they had finished the dinner, Alex got increasingly more nervous, knowing what she wanted them to do. She took a deep breath, and started addressing Sophie, sitting right besides her.

 

(Alex and Sophie start making out, and after a while they move upstairs to Sophie's bedroom to have proper sexual relations. After that, they clean themselves, pee and go to sleep holding each other on Sophie's bed).

16