20: Weekend alone (Part 4): Once a month
564 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday morning, Alex woke up as the first rays of sunlight were entering through the window. After the “activities” of the day before, she had been super exhausted and slept like a log through the night. Her first night in her female form, she realized. Sophie was still asleep just by her side, looking as cute as ever to her. She smiled, once again thankful for having found a person as nice a Sophie, and tried to move slowly trying not to wake her up.

As she sat up, she noticed that her breasts were feeling more tender than usual, which was actually a bit uncomfortable. She decided to ask Sophie about it after waking up, she probably knew what might be the cause. She slowly got to the border of the bed, and got her legs out of the covers. She yawned for quite some time, clearly feeling that she might need another full night’s rest to recover after such an intense day. As she got up, she realized that the uncomfortable feeling in her stomach she had been feeling all weekend, which she thought was coming from all the nerve-wrecking situations and had decided to actively ignore to be able to have a great time, was actually getting worse today. A few seconds later, she realized that she needed to go to the bathroom with quite some urgency.

“Ugh, could it be that I ate something in bad condition?”, she thought as she silently ran to the bathroom. After a few mortifying minutes in which she was glad Sophie had been asleep and thus didn’t hear her, she got up, started to clean herself and loudly screamed as she looked at the toilet paper, then inside the toilet bowl.

 

*****************************************

 

Sophie woke up startled, hearing her cute girlfriend loudly screaming. After a couple of seconds to remember where she was and what she was doing, she was awake enough (even if a little dizzy) to go to the bathroom to check on Alex. She knocked on the door, and after a few seconds and hearing the toilet flushing, her trembling voice invited her in. She was pale as a sheet of paper, looking aghast both to a piece of toilet paper she had in her hand and the toilet bowl.

As she peeked inside to find out what had Alex so worried, she found that, while she had obviously flushed the toilet already, there were quite a few leftover marks of blood all over the uppermost part of the bowl. Looking then at Alex’s piece of paper, it was similarly soaked in blood. She got white as a sheet too, worrying in the beginning that Alex might have some medical emergency and not knowing what to do, paralyzed by fear. Thankfully, after overcoming the leftovers of her “just-woke-up” drowsiness a few seconds later, she realized she was already all too familiar with this situation, specially given the markings in the toilet, but she hadn’t really thought about it before: Alex's female from was, well, female, so it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to have a period in it.

After calmly hugging Alex and telling her what this was, which was supported by the other symptoms she was additionally experiencing, she got back out of the toilet so that Alex could finish properly cleaning herself up. She decided to go look for a fresh pair of underwear, guessing that Alex might have stained unintentionally the one she had worn through the night. After coming back, she asked Alex if she could come inside again. There, they both checked that indeed her underwear was stained, so Sophie gave her the new, skin colored panties she brought. First, though, she taught Alex how to place a pad on them, and reminded her to change them every 3 hours or so to prevent odors and such.

Alex seemed to still be feeling unwell, and she mentioned starting to get a headache, so they decided to go downstairs and have breakfast, after which she would be able to take pain medicine. She offered Alex to just turn back to her male form, but she refused saying that if she eventually decided to live in her female form permanently, she will need to get used to this pain anyway. While making breakfast, Sophie also noticed that she seemed to be a bit out of it, maybe a period with all that entails was a bit too much of a shock to her, specially after yesterday’s events. This had been a crazy weekend for Alex after all. Talking about what a period entails…

“Hey, Alex, I just realized. Doesn’t having a period mean that you can get pregnant for real in this form?”, Sophie asked curiously, out of reflex. Alex looked shocked for a second, with a strange mix of worry and happiness that she was starting to know as her “euphoric-but-worrying-implications-so-I’m-conflicted” face. She really was great at reading Alex’s expressions, specially now that she was much more open in her female form.

After having a simple breakfast of toast, orange juice and milk, with an extra pain pill for Alex, they went to the sofa to watch TV. Alex grabbed a blanket to cover herself with, and lied down to try to feel better until the pain subsided. Sophie decided to break the ice and talk about this, knowing that Alex was probably thinking a lot about the implications…

Alex, dear, you don’t need to worry too much about this. I mean, periods suck and now you are literally feeling why, but… periods and getting pregnant are just normal girl experiences, and we live with them just like that.” She could see that Alex was smiling more now, Sophie knew she would really like the concept of living all the aspects of a girl’s life… She continued talking to distract her a bit more. “So, hey, maybe you should be careful not to share underwear with your male form… Do you think you could self-impregnate?”.

Alex looked at her dumbfounded, the idea not having actually crossed her mind before, but gave it a small thought before answering. “Actually, it might very well be possible… after all, it wouldn’t be that different to siblings or something like that. So you raise a good point actually.” Sophie could really feel the absurdity of some of the situations coming from Alex’s powers… And then realized something just as Alex started talking about the same thing.

...Why did I start my period now? Hasn’t it been too long since the first time I transformed by now? How does this power work, actually?”. They both realized that they hadn’t really paid too much attention to that, given all the gender identity exploration that Alex had done these past weeks but it was a pretty damn important thing. She was sure Alex would now make some experiment to figure it out, her cute scientist girlfriend Sophie thought to herself smiling.

Alex changed positions and tried to sit up, flinching slightly from her tender breasts (or at least Sophie supposed that was the case), and tried to consider the possibilities. She seemed more focused now, her headache was probably subsiding.

So, I can only really think of two possibilites of how this magic might work”, she started. “Of course, magic could be anything, but I’m going to assume something not too complicated. The important question here is what happens to my other form while I’m not inhabiting it, specially how time passes on it. The first possibility would be that they are frozen in time so to speak, and time does not pass. The second one would be that time flows normally on the other form, and time just passes as one would expect. How long have I been on my female form anyway?”

They started counting approximately how long Alex had been in her female form, comparing it also to how long ago the transformation first happened. From their account of the different times she was transformed, like when they met at each other houses and such, adding this full weekend, they came up with 70-ish hours total. On the other hand, the total number of days since the first transformation incident, back at school, was over 40 days ago.

“Ugh, these timelines don’t seem too conclusive…”, Alex started. “The first possibility is looking more unlikely, don’t you think? I’ve transformed a total of 3 days more or less, which would imply I was already about to begin my period anyway during my first transformation, aren’t pre-period symptoms supposed to be felt for a few days before?” Alex analysis seemed correct for Sophie, too. She was secretly happy this was not the case, because she wasn’t sure Alex realized the implication that she would then have more than 140 years of projected lifespan, half of it forced to be spent on her male form, or just allow herself to die in a suicidal manner. Quite the heavy thought, she just tried to forget about it, it was not the case anyway.

“So it seems to be the second option, but… isn’t more than 40 days too long for a single period?”, Alex wondered.

“Not really, some women have these kind of long periods occasionally”, Sophie answered. “Still, I just remembered, didn’t you spend a couple of weeks without transforming between the first incident and the exams? Maybe, you know… you just avoided the first one”, she finished.

“Hmm, it actually makes a lot of sense. But now that I think about it, shouldn’t my body hair and head hair in my female form have grown for this month and a half? It looks pretty much the same to me.” After saying that, Sophie got close to Alex’s leg to look at it. Certainly, it was clearly still very soft and hairless, but Alex never did any treatment at all. Standing up, they went slowly to the mirror, since Alex’s abdomen still hurt, and stood side by side. They checked with their first picture together in Alex’s female form, and they verified that her hair seemed to be pretty much the same length. What did all this mean?

Alex, then, came up with an idea. “I think I have a possible experiment to check. How about you draw something with a pen on my hand in my male form? That way, since we have 8 hours or so until I have to go back home, we can see if it started to fade after a while. After all, pen ink lasts like 2-3 days on skin anyway. What do you think?”

Sophie thought that it was quite a smart experiment, as expected from her cute scientist. After picking up the pen, Alex took a deep breath and they kissed. Sophie knew that Alex was not exactly comfortable losing time in her female form, so she quickly drew a star on the back of her left hand. Afterwards, they quickly kissed again. Alex groaned audibly turning back into her female form, all the period pain returning to her.

After changing her pad, they decided to take it easy for Alex’s sake and just cuddle in the sofa watching movies and TV together, careful not to hurt Alex’s sore breasts. Sophie was a bit sad they would not be able to have a second round of yesterday night, but Alex was still not used to handling period pain. Still, she thought, at least she had avoided the first ones at the beginning of puberty, which in her experience were the worst ones…

As the final day of the weekend together ended, they kissed so Alex could go back to her male clothing and they could check the result. Indeed, the mark was noticeably faded, so Alex concluded that time at least seemed to pass for her other form, even if they could no really confirm the rate. As she got back to Sophie’s room to pick up her stuff and change, she realized that somehow, her beard had not grown at all. Why? She had been transformed for almost two days straight, and yet, no hair growth. Could hair growth be somehow magically halted? She didn’t know how to test that fact, though.

As she finally left for her home after a long hug with Sophie, she couldn’t stop thinking about all the new experiences that this weekend had brought. They surely had been a very intense few days!

30