Ch 13
66 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting my enlightenment on life I distend to do another time skip this time for ten years.

During the ten years a few things happen one I am now 50 years old and 10 m high; my tank is now almost 25 inches thicken; my taproot is 15m deep with my other 16 root being a little over 10m long.

I kwon I had I hell of a grow spared and there are some reasons for that.

One is that the brae has been doing two things to help one it is shits which is acting as fertilizer, two when it goes out to hunt, he would berend some back to have with the honey and my fruits but after about two mouth he started to being some for the other.

But the funny thing is that only the higher up of the ants, bees and birds would eat the meat I don’t kwon why, but only there would eat any of it.

After there are done eating the birds and bees would move all the bones to one place then the bare would brick them all into smaller bit then the ants would come and take them in their nest and started to make hole in their wall and plant them then cover over it the bones this actually help my growth I have no idea why it work but it work.

 

 Next was that there were 3 different times were the area around me was attack.

 

The first was when a family of rabbit that wanted to make this spot there home at the time the bare was out, so the birds attack them from all sides, with the ants surrounding the rabbit so there could not get awry.

In the end all the rabbit die with both the ants and birds spread the body and the ant between them both again.

 

The next attack was funny more than anything, another bare a female one after she got close, she started to role and claim this place as her, but when she got close my bare stare up on his two fast and as he was towering over her he give her a mighty roar and stare the ever-living shit out of her than she fainted.

I was thoroughly amused at this, but something happen that I was not interested instead and that was he did not kill or let the other kill her, as it tore out are little bare was lonely.

When the new bare wake up she tried to run at that my bare push her down, she keep taking but, in the end, give up and now there are a nice little coupe.

There are only two problems one he is very energetic and has a lot of stamina because of that he keep going until he feel like it or she give out and pass out this would only be a problem for her but there are so loud, and I have no way not to hare then as my vibration sense is permanently active unless the skill is block form an outside force.

So, I have to have them go at it all night in the end I would dope lots of my fruits if there did it close to me, which made them do it in the distance.

This when on for about 4 years until the female bear die in her sleep best glass old age as I could start to see a lot of white and grey hire.

 

 

The least next attack was a lot more dangerous there were 11 wolves.

Two come from both the east and west, with the lest 7 coming from the north, there were taking their time and surrounding the bare on all sides but there made two mistakes one was underestimating the bare two was thinking he was the only enemy.

The ants crawling all over the wolves and find all the ways into it body eating it form both the in and out.

The bees keep stinging the wolves the poor wolves slower died become as it turn out the bees have poison in them, I don’t known when there got it but there do.

And the birds attack the wolves with their claws and bite with the alpha getting the eyes.

Filler the bare come in and back handed or back par the lest wolves that was not in front of it.

 

After this the 7 wolves started to have second thought but the bare would not let them get away so as there started to run the bare come after them and one by one got them all, and after killing them all brutally them back and started to eat.

Like what happen before happening again but two things of interest happen one was that after this the alpha bird started to grow again I don’t know why but by the end of the 10 years he is 20 years old and looks like he will die at any minute but is now 30 cm big but in the last 3 years he has not taken any mate.

Instant he is gloaming a successor this successor is a male who has live for about 7 years and is about 25 cm big I would offend see the both of them together it was as if the alpha was teaching everything he kwon to the young successor and at the end of the 20 years the alpha die in his sleep.

After the other bird found out as well as the young successor or I should say new alpha I did something I enclose the nest where the formal alpha was.

It now look as if it was an egg having form my branches, I ever made some mural of his life it take a lot of work, but it was worth it and I mast as it tore out great.

 

But before he pass the torch there were two other that did it before him there were of core the ant and bee queen.

About 2 years into this time skip after the wolves that attack both did something quite interesting and that was eat a entire wolves heart each after that there both did not led anther egg for a whole day at the end both give birth to a egg that was both three times the size of their normal eggs, the other thing is that only the queens and the royal guards could get close to the egg none of the worker/ warrior could not ever touch them.

After two days where the queens could not give birth to any eggs there started again and after a week both the egg hatch and after that the two little princess were very energetic and at any chance there got there would run for it, it was very funny.

After two weeks the princess were out of their nest and flying all over the place and there ever meant and just started to look at each other and started to round around all over the place that was until.

The queens and their army’s come out; the ants started to move up my around my tuck slowly moving up with the bees all coming out to attack form the sky.

But before the two armies could start the battle there was a bird’s call, and you can gauss who that was.

That is right the alpha bird and his group come out and after glowing at the two queen and them looking away both sides when back and the two princess when back as well.

A mouth later the two princess spent the whole day having lots of fun then there officially become the queen with all the ants and bees stop for a moment then as if nothing happen there go back to whatever there were doing.

Only the two queen and there royal guards were not affected which I find quite interesting after the hand over the ant queen when to a room just behind were the new queen room is, and the bee queen found a little corner for herself.

And two years later there both did only a secs different at the time I thought to myself that there are in front of king Yama arguing who die first it was very amusing, about a week later both the new queen want out and meant each other on one of my branch.

It was only them and their royal guards and ever sheen then there would meet each other and both the old and new aplah would join in.

 

 

The only other thing the happen is that at the end of the ten years the ants, bees and birds all become bigger.

 

The ants queen want form 19 cm to 25 cm and there are now six hours going out of her hand, the royal guards are now 15 cm big form there 10 cm and both the worker and warren have double so there are now 4 and 8 cm big respectively.

The bee’s queen is now 20 cm big with the royal guards at 15cm and the bee workers at ten cm.

And finally, the bird alpha is 30 cm big with many of his keen being on average 15 cm and that is form about 7 cm.

4