Ch 14 HUMAN APPEAR
68 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time I did a 20 years’ time skip during the 20 years only 2 thing of any importance happen.

I am now 70 years old and 14 m high; my tank is now almost 30 inches thicken; my taproot is 20m deep with my other 16 root being a little over 15m long.

 

One of the things that happen is that the birds, bees, and ants all change their leaders.

Both the ants and bees’ queens have died with the new queen taking on the mantle of leadership, with the bird’s old leaders still kicking but he looks like he only has a few years at tops.

 

The other thing of importance/interest was human that right over the 20 years there were a told of 6 people.

 

The first was a woman of about 21 years old her looks were not bad but there were not out stalling she was wound on the side of her stomach, she was alone walking with handed steps clearly out of both breath and energy.

She was making her way over to me and lend down with her back to me, she sat cross legged and eat some type of small pill and I can see your wound being knitted back together but it same as if it was just a pass job.

Now the bare was not here at the moment and my guardians were just looking at her not doing anything.

The ants are on either side of her and on my trunk, the bees and just holing around and the birds have taken a page out of the movie ice age 2 and there all on my branches just looking at her and not moving if I was in her shoes I would be unsettled.

 

In the next few minutes nothing happen but I hear something in the distance its running that is when it all clips this woman was being hunted, then he come out it is a man who is in all black and ever have his face covered.

He satin at the edge of the tree line just looking at everything and I can see it in the eye he wound about something base grass is that she made a tape somewhere that he can’t find.

 

But then hop up in the tree next to him and he does his best, but I can see him shaking then I see the bear come back and he see the woman but does not ever notice the man, the bare come up to the woman who open her eye has he gets to a few mater away.

She looks to her left and right seeing if she could get away but see 1000s of ants there with a few 100s bees in the air, then see looks up only to see my branches full of birds all just looking at her, she planes then has seem to accept her death but stall wants to fight.

She take out a dagger and chargers at the bare knowing she can’t outrun it; she move her dagger as fast as she could, but it was not effaced and with a step back and a cut to the throat the woman is on her kneed holding hers throat and eventually fall to the ground and dies.

The bare then looks over to the man in black who run as soon as the bare looks over, and that was the first of several human that I would meet.

The next man was a 16 years old who was holding a sword at his side he come with confidence and a good weapon, but in the end, he was both not good enough of a swordsman and he was to young.

 

The next were a pier of man and woman there both had swords on their sides and had bags on their back there come when the bare was on the other side of me in the tree line because of this the bare see them but there don’t see him.

The next thing is very funny there both land down with their back to me, the bare go to one side with the other all on the other side both of the human realised to late that there are surrounded.

With that the fight start the bare make quick work of the man with a cut to the throat and he was down then he when over to the woman a while she was distracted he cut her throat as wall.

 

Then something that was just bean wiled happen the bare take both of the human to a few maters away, then got the other leaders to come over then after going at each other their dint cause any trouble and instead pay attention.

The bare preceded to remove all the clothing possessions and anything ever there had on then started to point at different parts of their body, he would sometimes make some justice in the air and ever point at them and himself.

After he was done cutting up the body’s there was 4 piles.

One pail had the heart, brain and both sex organs, the next pail had the rest of the organ like eyes, kidney and lung, the next one had the rest of the body all the muscles, bones and skin and the lest pail had one small see-through orb.

I have no idea what that thing is, but I want it to the point that I grow my root and made them rap around the orb but the bare got it before I could get it, happy thing is I was not the only one the other beast wanted it to.

In the end the bare take one and a half bodies and the orb the rest want to both the leaders and higher up eat the rest.

 

The last one to come was a woman of no older than 14 but the way she held herself was different in the domina and ever in her slap there were measured, and both her hands and feet seen to hold power.

The bear again was not here, and the woman just look around and was very interested in some of the plants that grow need me, two in particular were a redcap with white spots mushroom that was 20 cm big the other was a new added a golden rose that started to grow under my canopy it was about 20 cm with the rose hand being 10 cm, I don’t know it stall upright but anywhere.

That is not the interesting part, no the interesting part was that after the plant come up the bare call the other three leaders out and after them talking to each other the birds and ants’ whet to the spot just above the flower and start to cut my leaves and branches so the flower has sunlight with no obstructions, so now whenever a leaves and branches grow there, there would cut it.

The woman when around to there two and other near and around me, she ever started to talk to herself seemingly in her own thought, she ever got out a little trowel and as she goes to start to dig.

The birds call out with ever the new and old leaders coming out and land infront of the woman who jump back and finally surveyed her surroundings.

Taking node of the fact that she was so distracted that she has now been surround on three sides by 1000s of ants and a few 100s bees in the air with the birds all over with at least 2 to each of the plants.

 

But instead of being scared she had a smart on her face and put away her trowel and take out a per of gloves made from what looks like a beast hide, and I could feed power form them and as she crack her knuckles.

She looks over to the side that is not block then see the bare come back and she freezers for a few sec given efferent time for the new bird leaders to go on the bare hand and start to crow at the woman in a malting matter making her eye twitch in annoying.

In the end she take a deep breath then say something while pointing at the bird then in anger she take out what look like a Taoism paper talismans then sick it on herself, then she turn into a light ball then goes flying in the air I one direction.

 

(Me, conscious, ???) fuck that is not good.

(Conscious) well if nothing each we now known for certainty that we are in a world with some form of magic.

(???) he right but there are other options like Cultivation world or a high-level technology world that looks like magic because we don’t understand any of it.

God, I hop were just in a low-level Cultivation world.

(???) why I mean if this is a technology world, I can understand by why a cultivation world.

Ease because in magic world I have no way to get knowledge about spells or anything, on the other hand if were in a cultivation all I have to do is follow my plant instinct, but if were in a high-level cultivation some random old monster could piss in this direction and kill everything not ever on purpose, so I want to be in a low-level cultivation world.

(???) as ridiculous as that sound I get what you are saying but to be fair no matter what world this one is we will all work together.

(Conscious) that was very nicely said.

(???) but I am worried about one thing.

(Conscious) is that worried about the master of that woman coming and killing everyone then taking his for their garden?

(Me, ???) it is now

(conscious) oh sorry.

3