Ch 17 POV Old Woman
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Eleanor

I was a young genius of an alchemy sect but because of an injury that I suffered when competing with a young man who was the hire to his clan, funny thing is that we were competing over a very rare herb which help me to become a 3-realm alchemy.

But the jock on him because later on I got my revenge and kill him, but ever with me being in an alchemy sect I was never able to both completely heal or overcome the failure of that day, and because of this I last the sect to be a dragon among chicken instead of the tail.

So, my journey broad me to a small place call blue river city name after the clean blue river that runs through the city, personally I thought it was not a very creative name but the people here like it, and I must say the place itself is nice.

 

The city lord is both wise and powerful, and the powerful family are not that ambitious and are very united when outsider power try and take a slice of the pie, because of this and the fact that I had two very close friends that I could trust with my back and who were of the 4th realm the same as me.

After some time in the city and finding a nice spot for myself I meet the first of 4 disciples, the first was name Laura and I find her in a blacksmith/tailoring shop, and I find her to have a very good talent for Cultivation and after talking to her parents and telling them who I was there were happy for me to become Laura mister.

So, after a day where she spent time with her family I come and got her then spent the next two week explaining the fundamental knowledge of different levels of Cultivation and alchemy a bit about the outside world and many other thing, beside that I made her do exercise and feed her both herb and the meat of beast.

After only a mouth I give her, the Body Tempered art and after 3 more mouth she was at the peak of the Body Tempered realm so before she advanced to the Qi condensation realm, I made a Medicinal Bath which both got rid of some of the impurities in her body as while as strengthened her body by three times.

After that I both give her, the Cultivation breathing methods and started to tach her about herbology, as only the best alchemy can both identify and grow herb, and at the end of the year I got three more disciples all had both good talent and an element affinity that was good for alchemy.

And after six mouth my first disciple was at the peak of the Qi condensation realm and was just looking for the right moment to become a foundation establishment realm Cultivation because of this I wanted my disciple to get both real-life experience and combat experience.

So, making so my other disciples would be fine I last for a low-level area for my disciple to fight in while she was doing that, I just found a good spot and started to read a book that I had, and for a week and a half I did not see my disciple after she come back and tell me the whole story, we talk for a bit then we whet and found the tree.

 

It was amazing I was looking all over the place just seeing all the different herb and the environment it so fascinating simply because some of this plants have no right to ever grow or ever be here, I ever move one plant to a batter spot, it was amazing especially since all this was done by one plant.

I had heard of a plant that could help both plants and as a side effects help beast and Cultivation, but I always thought there were a myth, but it hear a spirit tree.

Yggdrasil the first to be bored form the heavens and earth said to be so love by them that myth say that Yggdrasil is still alive as the heavens and earth could not live with the loss.

Unlike the heavens and earth there could not create other of different species only those of her only race but there and there mother could over a period of time improve those around them, but by how, how mash and how long it would take or last and like so many other questions no one knows at least that’s what the public knows.

 

But when I was young, I stumbled into an old alchemy inheritance of if I am right a 9-realm alchemy, but though the eons almost all the inheritance had been taken or loss though the torment of time, but there was one thing that I found, I found and old mural that describe what the spirit tree race is and some of the things there can do.

In the mural itself there was the mother tree Yggdrasil then form her fruits other like her were born but there were mash small and could not fight until there were older because of this the heavens give them the power to improve other that help and protected them.

Then the children keep going further away from the heavens and there mother until there were in this realm, there was many of them but over time human now driven with the chance to survive and thrive kill all but one of the children the youngest in this realm and put up walls to keep it all for themselves and the rest is got but in the next part it looks as those the heavens shot down heavenly lightning but on what or who or anything else I had no idea, at the time I was very distraught at the loss but this happen so long ago that ever the  ancestors of the my ancestors would silt not be old enough to have ever seen this happen.

I take down everything and tell my master about it and she said to forget about it and that there are no spirit trees but the way she put so march emphasis on the trees as if there is only one and she has seen it, but I then realise den that she was being kind and telling me that if I keep going that I would get a short drop and a have sudden stop.

 

And right in front of me there it was a supposed almost extinct race in this realm, what was I meant to do should I tell someone, do I kill it, or do I just leave and move and forget all about this tree like how I forgot about the story, I could not decide I just walk and look at everything.

As I get closer to the tree, it grows a fruit on it and the old bird fly and takes the new fruit and lands on my shoulders and give me the fruit then go back.

I pull out a silver needles to chit the fruit there was nothing wrong with it I take a bite and after tasting, I have a very happy smile on my face it is that good, I eventually made my way to the trees trunk and looked at it, then I decides to look at the tree with my powers.

It sow this as a threat I realised that it was like the story it was so young that it did not ever know that I meant no harm, and after realised that I move out of the away of both the incoming attacks of the 3rd realm bare and the fruits that the tree dope on me.

 

After that I start to talk to myself again then I would look at the tree then contain again and again I feel that if I did not do something that is true to my Dow heart, I would be concerned by a heart demon and go mad.

Then I come to a decision I would do my best to protect and hide it not for the power but so that its ken may one day be spread though the realm once more.

After I made this decision, I could feel my mind sublimate and my bottleneck loosening, I believe in a few years I can become a 5th realm cultivation.

After that I and my disciple went back, I had a lot of work to do of cause I take some fruits before I go.

 

I come back and after talking with my disciples I go into close door meditation to ponder about what I am to do, and after a few days I know what to do.

I mast make a sect this sect will be a alchemy sect by doing this I will hide the tree in plain sight, by making the sect at the entrance of the valley I will make people think that the land itself is the reason for the herb and not the tree, but I am not strong enough to make a sect on my own ever if I was, I still need people for a sect to be a sect.

3