Ch 19 30 years
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am now 100 years old and 20 m high; my tank is now almost 40 inches thicken; my taproot is 30m deep with my other 16 root being a little over 20m long.

Over the 30 years there was a lot that happen, the first thing that happen is that old woman a few other would come to me both look after and take the herbs here other than that there would replace the ones there take.

 

The next thing of any note happen about 7 years in it was the out of no way 9 lightning bolts.

The weird thing is that there was no storm, no rain, no nothing just 9 random lightning bolts, I don’t kwon why but there happen, this would happen every so often with no real pattern.

Sometimes there would only be one then other there would be as many as 5 times in a day.

 

The next big thing was that about 16 years into this time skip some green heir kid turn up, at first, I was wounded that the kid would destroy the herbs, but she just look at everything with wander in her eyes.

She went over to the pound and had some of the water and eventually come over to me, the way she looked at me was as if I was her friend and I have no idea why.

I dotes a few of my fruits which she eat without any hesitation taken when she done, she lay down with her back against me and when to sleep I can’t tell if she is brave or dumb to go to sleep in the middle of a forest.

 

(???) hi where did the kid come from.

What do you mean.

(conscious) the only where here is either though the valley or over the mountain so I think she is part of that sect there were building.

That make sense but there is still the question why is this kid here and will the bare eat the kid.

….

(???) ….

(conscious) ….. that is a very good question.

 

As I was having this in turn talk the bare come back from hunting with a dear on his back, at first I did not ever notice that he was back it was not until the bare was going to eat the kid that I quickly dote one of my fruits on him which got his attention.

At this point the bare still to come out of some type of daze then look at me then at the kid he take a very close look at her then smell the kid again and as if a lightbulb has turn on the bare leaves the kid alone, he go back to what he was doing before.

 

 

After a few minutes the kid wake up she look all over and see the bare looking at her and freezers up, but the bare dose nothing and after a few minutes the bare stop looking at the kid.

The kid calm down and start to think then she get up and start to go away but before she can the bare gets up and come over to me staring the kid but after taking a few low hanging fruits and putting them in front of the kid go back to his spot then go back to sleep.

The kid after a few minutes and taking the fruits she go without being stop this time.

 

And I did not see the kid for a hole 5 minutes where she come back running for her life form a boar that was coming after her.

I find the whole thing quite amusing, the kid got behind the bare and head the bare.

The boar after knowing where it is doing its best to run away forgetting about the small kid, but before both the kid and boar can know what happen the bare got up and smashers its 5 claws into the boar spine killing it almost instantly.

The kid stairs in all of what just happen the bare not being hunger give the boar to the other by putting it at my bass and knotting on me, after that the ant, bee and birds all come out and start to take the boar apart.

After that he go over to the kid and hits her on the back of the hand causing her to fall then the bare go back to his sleeping spot, the kid got up with tears in his eye but did nothing but look at the bare.

 

After that he look up and so that the sun was going down and thought in the end she went over to the bare and lay down next to him and want to sleep, the bare opened his eye and did nothing but put his arm over the kid then when back to sleep.

The kid say here for 3 days then in the morning of the 4th day the bare take the still sleeping kid that was on his back and did not come back until the night.

It was not until the old woman her first disciples and the little girl with green heir come a few mouth later that I know the little girl was alive and I could see the similarity there spent for some time then left levering behind some beast meant that the bare eat very quietly.

From then on, the little girl would come here once a mouth either by herself or with one of the two woman.

 

The 17th years was very loud I could hear what I think to be a batter, but I have no idea if I am right or no other than that people seem to stop coming here, for 6 months now I have seen no one not ever the little girl.

I had the thought that, the loud noise was more than noise and that everyone was dead, but after the 6 both the little girl and old woman come but this time the old woman only had one arm after some time there left.

But form that day on I would see the old woman at least one time a week other than that she would bring a beast body ever so often and would tending to the herbs around me anther then that she made the little pound 5 times bigger so now it is about 22m wide and about 4.5m at its deepest point.

She ever got some fish there look like koi as well as some plants for the pound there are lotus, Lily pad, some Water lilies and pickerelweed with some Creeping Jenny at the side she ever got some big rooks to make the pound look nice, by the time she was done I had spread my roots all around the pound.

 

From then on, she would come almost every other day and would either site under me and meditate or she would start to talk.

Over many years I can finally understand what people are saying I was so happy.

 

[language of zoo] a skill that make the user understand the language of zoo.

Note: this skill will only work on either the language of zoo or a language that has its roots in this language this skill is automatically.

 

(conscious) if only you could talk.

Fuck off ass this is step one.

(conscious) Yr right step one of 10,000.

4