Ch 20 Cultivating
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am 100 years old now and this year was very important as I now know about Cultivating but only the first 3 realms and somethings rilandite to it.

First in the human body there are 3 Dantians, one in the hand which hold the sea of consciousness, one in the centre of their chest which is for the body, and one located right above the bladder which both holds the qi of heaven and earth as well as the spirit root.

The spirit root is what lets Cultivator to breath Qi without it you don’t have one you cannot become a Cultivator, but only about 1 in 1000 have it of cause Cultivator have a low rate of birth but after a certain level it is almost guaranteed for the child to have a spirit root.

 

Now the first steps of the Cultivation journey to the heavens are tempering the body.

Body Tempered has 9 stages, the first to fourth is done by using a Body Tempered art of some type to stronger the body to the limit of the human body whatever that may but from the 5 to 9 stages has to be done by either a Cultivation or by using pills, magical plant, or some unorthodox method to stronger the body.

After reaching the 4th tempered Body Stage, one can begins to sense World Energy or Qi in the atmosphere.

By sensing Qi in the atmosphere human use, it in their body tempered art to Strength their bodies making them go through an Initial Body Transformation or a 5th tempered Body Stage.

Next there tempered their flesh. Strengthens the outer parts of the body. The epidermises of the skin can be infused with Qi this mane there are a 6 tempered Body Stage.

Next are the tempered of the viscera or the organs to the point that the organs will be strengthens this will make you a 7 tempered Body stage.

Next are the strengthening of the muscle or the living tissue by doing this there will be an 8th tempered Body stage.

And finally, is the strengthening of the bones this will make them a 9th tempered Body stage.

As the body act as the both the foundation and vessel for your Cultivation it must be done both first and completely if not, then the Cultivation will die without the tempering the body fail to withstand the power of Qi and the cultivation will at worst be kill by the largen amount of pain or at least have a set back of the body tempered.

 

The next realms is call the Qi condensation realm, once the body both been tempered and is at its perk the Cultivation used a breathing methods to breath in Qi into the body this, Qi is then circulated throughout the body until it reaches and enters the dantian with the spirit root.

This is repeated over and over again and again, and after the level of Qi is high enough that Qi is then compress 9 times, when this is done the right way, the Cultivation will be at the perk of the Qi condensation realm or in other words the 9 stage.

The lest realm I known about is the Foundation Establishment realm, once the Cultivation is at the perk of the 9 stage there will use the Qi in there dantian to build 9 pillars in there dantian.

At the start the pillars will only be illusory this mean that there are in the early stages of the Foundation Establishment realm, as time goes on the pillars will become more and more real until there will become solid.

The pillars mere be in different sizes, shapes or colours depending on a few different factors.

Those factors are the Cultivation method, the body tempered art, any rare and high-quality magical herbs or if the Cultivation has a special or unique body type or physique, giving the Cultivation different opportunities.

This realm is also Divided into 4 stage Early, Middle, Late and Peak stage.

 

Now this is for human for both plants and beasts we do go thought this, but we have a half step then the Body Tempered realm and we Cultivation autonomously.

Plants do this naturally as there naturally age but only in area of high levels of Qi, but although we do this naturally it takes a very long time without the help of an external source.

Beasts do the same as plant and naturally tempered their bodies in area of high levels Qi, but beasts can incest the speed by consuming plant, beasts and human who have Qi in their body’s.

 

Now here is the problem because plants have no self-awareness until a much higher realm the heaven have made it so we Cultivation autonomously and because of this I have no idea what to do or if there is anything I can do.

I can’t ever feel Qi yet, so the only option is to wait for now, but other than Cultivation I learnt about different profession as well.

There is a total of 4 main profession with all other being either specialisation of the 4 main profession or a result of two or more combining.

 

The 4 main professions are alchemy, herbology, foragemaster and formation master.

Alchemy is the art of using both an Alchemy Furnace and herbs in the production of various Elixirs or Pills, whose could have many number of different effects, the rank Alchemy is determined by the rank of pill there can make which is determined by the skills of the Alchemy, the rank are form 1 to 9.

The pill are rank by both the difficult of making and by who can be affected for example a 1st rank pill will have little to no affected on a Qi condensation realm but someone in the tempered Body realm will get the full affected.

 

Herbology is the art of looking after plants as well as the propagation of both old and new plant species there are the ones that supply a third of all alchemies.

The rank of a Herbology is determined by both their knowledge of different plants and by their ability to grow the plants.

 

forging is the art of making tools, weapon, and any matter of thing using tools like a hammer and an anvil.

The rank of a foragemaster is determined by both what level of material there can mould and the level of magical tool there can make.

 

formation master is the art of using flags, tools, or some other material to lay out a formation which could have any number of used and abilities.

A confinement formation would trap a person, making the target lose their sense of direction and wander aimlessly within it. A hypnotizing formation would induce illusions, leaving one's mental state in disarray. A kill formation would destroy a person immediately with its fearsome strength.

 

(???) there is only one problem.

What that?

(???) the only profession you would be able to do is Herbology.

That not turn.

(conscious) no he right, you would bure if you Alchemy or forging.

I could become a formation master.

(???) I guess you could use your branches as flags, but you still don’t know how to ever make a formation.

That mmmmmmm I guess you’re right.

4