004 – System
1.3k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Feral Survival System. She closed her eyes, digesting all the information she had been told. It was a miraculous device capable of letting her absorb the aioenergy of the life forms she consumed, and expend through bioenergy to strengthen her body or mutate herself with key evolutionary traight of what she's just devoured. The System measures the bioenergy intake based on lifespan time. Minutes, hours, days, etc. 

This gave her reason to contemplate. 

Obviously the energy she's just gained must be a fraction of what the creature had. A day's worth of bioenergy from the lizard was definitely NOT all the lifespan the creature had to offer. 

Still, a days worth of energy added onto her lifespan. 

"Sytem. Could I burn my own lifespan to mutate?" 

The answer to her question was yes, but the System heavily discouraged it. In the top corner, she could see her lifespan. Eighty nine years. Barring being being murdered or taking sick, the already nineteen year old could live to be one hundred and eighteen years old. 

Which would have made her the oldest person in the entire world. She felt a bit of pride about that, but with her future uncertain being stranded in this odd forest, she knew such a long lifespan wouldn't avail her much. 

Even this strange lizard she had just eaten raw had the capability of harming her, it's sharp talons that were evolved to climb trees and dig furrows were fully serviceable in rending her soft delicate flesh. 

"System. Burn ten years of bioenergy strengthen my body." 

The robotic voice confirmed her choice and went silent. For a moment the woman, the woman had thought she was being screwed with, but no. 

Ten years was a hefty price to pay.

44