023 – Iña part two (18+)
1.4k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hanna POV

Sex was great. How I went twenty years of my life not ever trying was beyond me. Changing my body was the best decision I ever made. She was great. Iña. Her name was so cute and adorable, and her face was downright precious. Even now, my cum drooling from her lips, nose and chin, I found her to be the cutest fucking thing I've seen in my life.

After looking at my still hard dick and then locking eyes with me, she rose to her knees and straddled my hips. I must have been too big for her to put inside her, because her thick body slid up to upper stomach and her hand dipped between her legs to grab me. She moaned out as slid back down along my body and soon I felt the heavenly warmth of her sex envelope me like a slippery, velveteen vice. 

I couldn't help the instinctual buck of my hips as she settled, earning a yelp from the girl who I decided I never wanted to be without. I looked up at her and knew immediately that my impulse had caused her pain. 

She leaned back, placing her hands on my shins as she spread her legs wide, letting me see just how broadly I had her spread around my cock. Such a lurid sight contrasted by how cute she was made me throb. 

Iña must have been able to tell I wanted more, because she slowly starts to lift her hips up and down on me, every throb and pulse of my dick causing her to twitch from the sensation. Without looking I knew that there was more of my dick outside of her body than in, pursues aren't that deep as it turns out, but it was a source or frustration for me. This doesn't stop her. Soon she's bouncing faster and faster, eager to try and fit more and more of my thick, turgid cock into her soft, sweet body, working more feverishly than I had imagined. Maybe she was into the bigger size? Soon though, she managed to have molded her hole to fit my behemoth like a glove, and although I can't take charge like I so desperately want, I can tell she's getting close. 

My hands go to her hips, squeezing her ass, feeling my claws rake across her skin, but she only hisses a bit and her hips jerk towards me, not up. 

Seems she's got a thing for scratches, as she's now bouncing wildly, moving as fast and as hard as her body would let her. Her  handful-sized tits jiggle, but my eyes are drawn to her thighs and hips, the plentiful flesh there wobbling hypnotically as she organs again, this time, a spray of slick giving a sheen to my pink scales and her own thighs. 

My arms wrap around her torso as I can no longer hold back and I start to piston forth, in and our of her, my heavy sack clapping against her ass cheeks, all protests against my roughness dying on her lips as an organic screech of pleasure flows from her mouth. She only had to bear with my roughness for a half-minute before I slam into her and start to cum inside, moaning out as I hold her as tight to my waist as I can. 

Semen rockets past her pussy lips, trailing in arcs that land on her bed and my thighs, or painting her lovely dimpled ass cheeks with white streaks. More than that, though, is the fact that I could SWEAR her belly is swelling, rounding out from what must be the sheer magnitude of my load. 

It took me five minutes for my orgasm to die down and by that time we had collapsed loosely onto the bed, both of us breathing heavily from my largest load to date. 

Life was good.

44