Chapter 38; Punition.
2k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my Discord! I'm looking for mods and admins to run it and set up bots and other neat shit.

Monday — World-Ender

Tuesday — Feral

Wednesday — Wyrd

Thursday — Asylum Online

Friday — new series 

I am, understandably, justifiably, angry. The subject of my wrath is trembling beside me, assisting me in helping Iña deliver the eggs. Her hands were shaking as she tried to hold up potions to my mates mouth, spilling some all over her. 

This earned her my fury anew, but the logical part of me knew she couldn't help it. I could, after all, rip her limb from limb, and I had plenty cause to do so. The fact that when hasn't run yet has ingratitiated herself to me. Only somewhat. 

By this point, we're now on egg number five, and the process isn't as bloody as I thought it'd be. Must be because the eggs aren't very large to cause my Iña any damage, only the rough size of an avocado. Not to say it doesn't hurt, Iña is being pretty emphatic about the pain, especially when she manages to push another out. Soon, though, it all comes to an end. 

Iña was resting, not quite asleep, but definitely out of it. Nine eggs lay in a clutch, wrapped snugly to Iña's breast by tying her shirt into a swaddle. 

I let loose a breath of relief that nothing went wrong in the delivery before my nose detects anew the stench of fear from the woman who put Iña in this position. In a whirl of motion, I spin around and grab the worthless wretch by her neck and squeeze, and I can't help but revel in the power I have over her, as her fists beat uselessly against my forearms, each segment of her spine creaking in protest as my grip tightens. 

"You. I said I wouldn't kill you if you helped, and I meant it. But that doesn't mean I can't make the next moments of your life a living hell." My voice shocks even me, but she doesn't notice it. She's trying to breathe. 

Since I regained consciousness, I've ignored the panoply of notifications of all the traits I've gained during my feeding frenzy, but now I have all the time in the world. But we'll get to that later. I now have the Bioenergy Control trait, and I coincidentally have a test subject to use it on. 

Like with all the traits given to me through the system, I know how to use it instinctively. Just like I know that I don't have to make the process enjoyable for my test subject. The woman's eyes were rolling up into her skull, her face a shade of purple. I didn't want her to die, and I already promised I wouldn't kill her so I release my hold on her neck and grab her head instead. 

She screams, not because of my grip or from fear, she screams because I start to flood her with bioenergy, causing bones to crack and warp, flooding her body with Odogaron Traits. 

Her screams begin anew when her skin splits, revealing tough red hide underneath. Her fingernails fall out, revealing sharpened bone claws, a second pair appearing above her knuckles. Her hands are humanoid, my plan for her is such that I need her not to be an animal, but a humanoid wyvern. 

The worst part for her is the tail, bursting from above her admittedly tight and bubbly ass and growing fast, it's spike studded length coiling and thrashing around, although her legs must be a close second. 

They become digitigrade, the feet becoming that like a dog or cats, but much larger, Red, and with two sets of claws like her hands. Her muscles bulge and become much more defined. That her teeth fell out and were replaced with two rows of razor sharp, pointed fangs was only a side note for us both. 

Satisfied with my new power, I release her, and the woman crumples to the ground heaving and panting. 

I go over to Iña's side and hold her tightly, gentle around her chest where our unhatched children lay nestled against her bosom. I take her into my arms and wrap my tail around the now unconscious Odo-Woman and take flight into the air after dragging us all out from the little cubby we were in. 

There's gonna be hell to pay for this.

21