A Not-So-Easy Landing
381 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"DAMNED TELEVISION, I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

We rejoin our protagonist as she is currently in the process of plummeting to her death.

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE TRANSPORTED ME A COUPLE OF KILOMETERS DOWN!?"

Just as Rose came to peace with the fact that her last words may be her cursing at a voice in the television, she gained a clearer view of where exactly she was plummeting.

Directly onto a pirate ship.

"TELEVISIOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!"

*CRASH*

Upon impact, thankfully, her fall was suddenly broken by a hand at least the size of her entire body. A man who easily reached 5 meters tall with flowing blond-white hair and a spear strapped to his immaculate back.

The heroic-looking man looked at Rose - who was currently seething in rage and muttering something about a villain named 'Tella Vishin' - and spoke in a powerful and deep voice.

"Who are you to dare trespass on my ship, girl."

Upon regaining her senses. Rose made eye contact with the giant man.

{A/N: "" means talking, '' means thinking}

'Oh shit, I couldn't have fallen onto any other ship? I had to fall directly into the arms of the Strongest Man Alive. Think of a way out of this, think...'

"I want to join your crew."

Whitebeard, clearly, was taken aback by this 'brilliant' idea of Rose's, as he seemed to withdraw any hostility he directed at Rose, though his Sons were still on high alert. This type of nonchalance could only be found in Whitebeard - a man who battled against the entire navy while severely injured and ill.

The white-mustached man smiled, clearly amused by her offer, and continued to question her. "How did you get above my ship without my detection?"

Rose paused for 15 seconds, leaving an awkward silence as she and Whitebeard stared at one another.

".......Circumstances."

Whitebeard's smile deepened as he gained a further interest into the origins of the young girl before him.

"You may not join my crew, however, I will allow you safe passage on my ship under one circumstance."

Rose thought momentarily, and then her eyes lit up as though she had fully understood Whitebeard.

"If you want me to suck your dick that's ok! Anything for survival after all, I think Bear Grills said that..."

Whitebeard stared blankly at her for a moment, before coming to his senses and replying:

"No."

Whitebeard could have sworn he heard Rose click her tongue when he refused, but he continued speaking regardless.

"I will allow you safe passage on my ship, should you be able to fend off one attack from one of my sons."

'Shit.'

Rose thought for a moment and then responded

"Are you sure you don't want your dick sucked?"

"Certain."

Rose, having her brain kicked into overdrive, started mapping out all possible solutions to this problem.

'There are numerous young pirates on board, however, they should have all been doing quite a bit of training given that they joined the Whitebeard Pirates. An unarmed scholar like me has absolutely no chance against any of them.'

'Attempting a fair fight is effectively suicide, I must have something to leverage over them...'

'When is that damned television going to send me something useful for once?'

[ Welcome, Anomaly Rose ]

'Finally.'

23