Collision Error
324 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Welcome, Anomaly Rose ]

[User's Current Abilities: Error Manipulation {0/100}, ????? {SEALED FOR HOST PROTECTION}]

'Finally, some good fucking cheats. Okay, how do I use that?'

...

...

...

'TELL ME HOW I USE MY FUCKING ABILITIES TELEVISION!'

The system remained completely silent, clearly of very little help to her, to Rose's dismay.

"Have you chosen your opponent yet?" Whitebeard impatiently spoke. Rose glared at him for interrupting her angry tirade at an emotionless system, before sighing and turning to her potential opponents.

'Well, I suppose I need a better plan than praying. I'll just choose one that looks the most background-character like, that teenage kid over there is a good choice.'

"Ok then... y-you there! Please c-come and hit me!" Rose spoke with no confidence whatsoever, as though this were her final moments and she was a helpless young girl, in order to hopefully lower the teenage boy's hostility.

Although Rose acted as though she had no idea what was going on, she was the most brilliant physicist of a generation, after all. The moment that she landed on the ship, she had been thinking up the various paths that things may progress down, and was making choices as she saw fit.

Her "helpless little girl" charade appeared to work, as the boy approached her without his sword and just his fist, though she would never underestimate the damage a pirate can do with just a punch. If she wants to live, she has to pull off a very delicate maneuvre.

As the boy wound back his fist, Rose put her final plan into action, and with a sinister glint in her eyes and then...

She pulled her shirt off.

'Hah, teenage boys will freeze up at the sight of a naked woman. Ingenious plan, me.'

And she was right, the boy's punch slowed considerably, enough for her to enact the final part of her plan.

Rose mentally reached into her soul and felt a strange sensation, a sensation that she had been feeling for years before, yet been unable to fully touch.

Until she came to this world.

As the boy's fist grew closer to crippling her at best, Rose felt the world around her slow, as objects, energy, space, and time seemed to turn into sets of rules.

Rose instinctively grabbed one of the rules attached to her, and...

*SHATTER*

She broke it into shards.

As the world returned to its normal view, Rose simply stood still and allowed the boy's punch to land.

And it phased straight through her, as though she were a hologram, the areas that the boy's fist touched seeming to glitch and distort.

As all of the members of the Whitebeard crew were wondering what exactly happened, Rose spoke:

"[Error Manipulation: Collision Error]"

And promptly collapsed.

[Error Manipulation {0/100} -> Error Manipulation {1/100}]

21