Approaching MADS
206 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Perception Error]

Rose's form contorted and glitched before turning into the spitting image of Nami, causing some of her brothers to blush.

Rose shouted back at them in Nami's body, "WHY IS IT THAT YOU ONLY BLUSH WHEN I TURN INTO OTHER WOMEN!?"

Marco and Thatch, two division commanders looked at each other confused, and with a blush on their cheeks, spoke to each other through their eyes:

Marco: 'Is the strategist even a woman at this point, I ?'

Thatch: 'She's sent me into the ocean 3 times already.'

Rose seemed to have heard their thoughts, as Thatch began to glitch and contort. While the rest of the pirates fished Thatch out of the ocean, and Marco thanked his lucky stars that Rose's [Collision Error] didn't seem to work on those with a devil fruit, Rose changed out of Nami's form and glitched into a replica of Luffy.

Rose wasn't doing this just for her crewmates to laugh at the sopping-wet Thatch, she had to train to stay in a specific form of [Perception Error] for longer. Although [Perception Error] was certainly easier to maintain in terms of stamina, it was no easy feat to perform all of the necessary calculations to figure out what light should be emitted where.

Strangely, fooling Observation Haki was the easiest part of the technique, as she only had to use one error to alter the 'aura' her body gives off, but to alter the light was much harder. She had to constantly be conscious of every single colour that her skin, clothes, and accessories give off, and then continuously use an error to change those light waves into whatever light would be given off by what she is changing into.

An average person's brain would last, at most, 10 seconds of this level of concentration. Rose, with practice, has increased her time to a few minutes before she needs to sleep to regain the lost mental energy.

'What a pain-in-the-ass cheat to use. When is the system that Television gave me gonna prove itself useful? So far it does nothing other than tell me the fact that I've trained.'

As Rose's form glitches once again to form a skeleton with an afro, her brain starts to give out a small ache from the continuous usage. 'That's enough use for today. I managed to last an extra couple of seconds today, my progress is slowing. God I can't wait to stea- *ahem* borrow their lab.'

[Error Manipulation (1.01/100->1.02/100)]

Rose's eyebrow raised, 'It seems that expanding my knowledge isn't my only way to increase the proficiency of [Error Manipulation], I certainly feel a bit more in tune with my [Error]s now, perhaps I can send an extra couple of people through the ship, or maybe I've gotten strong enough to overcome my lack of knowledge about devil fruits and send Marco through the floor?'

One attempt later, Rose had almost passed out, and the ship's floor needed to be repaired. Although Marco did indeed start to fall through the floor, Rose couldn't quite make it all the way before her lack of knowledge kicked in, resulting in Marco becoming stuck in the ship's wood.

Rose thought to herself, 'An interesting phenomenon when my [Collision Error] came undone, the floorboards that Marco was occupying seemed to just stop existing, as though they were overwritten by Marco's existence. I wonder if there is a way to make the object overwrite the person rather than the other way around.'

After becoming inspired about her next technique, Rose heard the navigator of the ship scream "Land ahoy!"

And then, as per usual when she tries a new technique, Rose blacked out.

13