Marauder
241 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N: Image of Rose :D

Rose :D

}

15 minutes after Rose's arrival at MADS, a 'junior researcher' walks out of the bathroom holding a page from a lab report, 'This ability is really helpful'.

The 'researcher' then walked from room to room, memorising the layout, as though 'he' was window shopping, before finally enacting the final part of 'his' plan.

Rose picked up a glass of water, and while using [Perception Error] to hide any covert actions, threw it on the hard disk of a running computer in the laboratory, creating quite a bit of chaos. Rose then picked up a backpack that she quickly rendered invisible while subtly grabbing and turning whatever she felt like invisible. Glassware, microscopes, spare chemicals, data banks, lab reports, she just felt that it was a pity that she had yet to figure out a way to manipulate space through her [Errors], otherwise, she would have ransacked the place clean.

Rose momentarily retreated into the bathroom, while throwing more water on critical infrastructure as she walked, and gave her exhausted mind a small break before she continued to rob the scientists blind.

The main goals that Rose had for her robbery of MADS were the experimental equipment, as well as the Lineage Factor project that Dr. Vegapunk oversaw. She hadn't yet spotted a copy of the project, so while it may be on one of the many databanks that she swiped on the way to the bathroom, she would rather not take the risk. 

She had scouted out the most likely place for the records on her way through the building, Dr. Vegapunk's personal laboratory, a place where she assumed the real good stuff was kept, and so she naturally had to take some of the doctor's plentiful supplies.

Rose took a deep breath, having recovered from her exhaustion to some extent, and turned completely invisible by using [Collision Error] to allow light to pass through her. This was more tiring in terms of stamina but had the added benefit of allowing her to run straight through the security measures that would otherwise keep any unwanted guests out of the most important lab on the base.

Dashing straight through the most armoured door on the ship, leaving nothing but a slightly distorted and glitched area of the door as proof that she had done so, she quickly scanned the room for the most valuable equipment. Samples of devil fruits, blood samples from powerful marines, paperwork from the Lineage Factor project, some extra-nice equipment and fancy glassware. Rose was struggling to carry all of the swag that she had swiped out of the pockets of the military, and struggling even more to keep her [Collision Error] on all of it at once. She may have had to give up quite a bit of the very useful equipment had she not already experimented with keeping her [Collision Error] active on individuals with devil fruits (i.e. sending Marco into the floorboards of the Moby Dick).

Rose, deciding that she had stolen more than enough equipment for her first set of experiments, ran straight back through the door, as well as about 13 scientists who were in the process of panicking about all of their missing stuff. She quickly reached the closest lifeboat and sent it into the ocean, where she removed anything that could potentially be used to track her before cloaking the entire craft in [Perception Error] to remain undetected as she floated to the nearest island.

The Den Den Mushi on her wrists ensured that the backup team of the Whitebeard pirates knew precisely what island she landed on, and were ready to pick her up the moment that she landed on the shore.

'A perfect mission! We swindled the World Government out of its greatest advantage, and I found my path to improvement!'

Rose sat on the bow of the sloop that belonged to the Whitebeard pirates and grinned, patting herself on the back for a job well done. Her brothers loaded her various spoils into the ship, being incredibly careful with everything, treating the valuables as though they would break with the slightest touch, when Rose heard from that reclusive system that Television gave just a few days ago.

[Achievement Unlocked: Grand Thief]

[Reward: Error Pathway - Sequence 9 Potion - Marauder]

17