Ch_3 The system
564 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As David was contemplating his situation. Suddenly at this moment, a voice echoed in his mind.....

{Spatial Farm Program initiating, connecting to network, network connection successful, Operating normally, discovering host, inspecting host conditions, discovering host injured, recovering host to full health, binding to host, your present level is one, system reward five hundred gold, six bags of hayseeds, each bag can plant one field, you have currently cleared one piece of land, area ten fields, level zero, you can purchase required seeds in the shop, harvest can be changed for gold in the shop, due to network malfunction, you can freely enter the farm, you can only connect to the server, unable to connect to friends, please excuse the trouble.}

David sits there stupidly. He felt like he was dreaming, everything seemed unreal.

But he heard that voice and also could feel, that the pain from his injuries was gone. If now also believe, that this is not real. Then he doesn't know what to think about this situation anymore. And if he could accept transmigration, what couldn't he believe?

But seriously, even though he was thinking about getting some cheat. He never thought about getting this special system. Because this is the same system that the MC own in this novel. He never thought that he would also get this, same kind of system, and in this novel. Now he is in a dilemma, about whether the real protagonist getting this system or not. But he just shook his head and thought ' I will find out in a month or so about his situation when he will come to the Casa City for doing business.'

David then calmed his nerves down and thought about how the MC goes into the system space. After thinking out in his mind, he looks at his mother and sister, finding them still asleep. He thought that he should go now and when they woke up he would tell them about his situation.

He took a deep breath and thought about going to the farm, and suddenly his figure vanished from the cave.

โ€ฆ..

Just as he finished his thought, there was a flash before his eyes. when he saw again, he was no longer in the cave, but in a wide open space. This space was very large, roughly two-thirds of a hectare, all the land cleared, with brand new shovels stuck in the ground at the edge. Next to the land was a small spring, next to which was a bucket. There was a small thatched hut, on the left of which was a thatched dog house. Under the window of the thatched hut were two bottles, one marked 'insecticide', and the other marked 'herbicide'. Next to the two bottles was also a basket, on which was written 'collection'. On the right side of the hut, there was an even smaller thatched hut, on which was written 'barn.' Besides these, there was only a thick fog all around, with nothing visible. All he could see was this thatched hut and that open space.

David saw all these and found that they were the same as how Zhao Hai described them in the novel. He, of course, doesn't know fully well about the whole thing in his head, but his thoughts are telling him that 'this is how Zhao Hai described the farm' in the novel. Zhao Hai was familiar with this place because this place was the game he was most familiar with, the Farm game.

Zhao Hai was described as a person who liked to read books, read novels and write novels. But, He was not someone who liked to play games even though he was a nerd.

But later on, some friends of his introduced Zhao Hai to try playing the Farm Game. This game didn't require you to invest too much time, and playing it was very simple. Consequently Zhao Hai also always kept playing, and just before his transmigration he had already reached level twenty-seven in his farm game. He had already unlocked his pastures when his Farm became level 10.

David stared blankly at all this, he didn't know what to think. This felt just too unreal to him, being transmigrated is one thing and getting a system is another, but getting the same system from the novel he had already read about. He doesn't know how to feel about this. Unlike Zhao Hai, he knows about the system. He knows on what level which function will get unlocked and what is the fastest way to level up the system. This is all amazing, but David suddenly shook his head to not get any more excited. He first has to know that this is the real thing. So first he squatted down on his knees and scraped some soil from the farm ground.

When he grabbed the soil, a voice suddenly echoed in his head: { Spatial soil, level one, already ploughed, can be used to plant crops, raising time to maturity, tenfold, can be brought out to use outside of the space, can improve soil outside of the space.}

David stared blankly, then laughed loudly in excitement and happiness. He knows now that this is the same as the real thing. He laughed out loudly in the space and his laughter was echoing in the whole place. It felt like not only he, but even the place is happy with his happiness. He laughs for some time then calms down.

He said to himself " Now with this space, I don't have to worry about anything. I have to first make plans for levelling up my space in a more speedy way than Zhao Hai. Luckily I don't have any fiefs nor do I have any noble pride. Both mom and sister can also become high-level fighters in both magic and battle ki here."

Then he took a deep breath and said again." I will do things differently from the MC. He was a proper merchant doing business but because of the products grown in this space became very high in magic power. He got targeted by many big shots for his things."...." I can't do something like that. being targeted by so many people is not good for me right now. MC is MC but I am not the MC of this novel. I don't have any plot armor nor do my mom and sister have. The only thing I can do now is make my space level up fast and make myself and my family the strongest with the help of this system."

He then calmed his thoughts walked over to the spring and used his hand to scoop some water out of it. sure enough, there was a prompt: { Spatial spring water, level one, can be drunk, has an improving effect on the human body, can be used for irrigation, raising crop maturity time, tenfold, can be brought out of the space and used, can improve soil outside of the space.}

He nodded hearing the prompt then drank the water which was in his hand. After drinking he felt some heat in his stomach and his body got relaxed. Seeing the effect of the water he smiled. He is different from Zhao Hai who has drunk the " water of nothingness". He can feel the magic power and battle ki properly. His whole family is like a group of monsters when it comes to talent. What they lack most is resources but now that is not the case anymore. Every vegetable grown here can become a treasure outside. The space will modify the seeds and animals to their perfected form to give the most nutrition to the consumers.

He of course has to earn money to buy things in the space, but he can do anything to earn money. For example, mercenaries are like adventurers in this Ark continent. He can become a mercenary to find the beasts and plants to level up his space. Zhao Hai didn't become one here because of his pride as a noble maybe? Earning big money with business can make you the target of big merchant families or noble families. And some organizations in the dark are showing a good face when they are in the light but are very evil in the dark. So you also have to be cautious of them.

He knows about those organizations so he doesn't want to be in light. He would rather auction some rare plants that he grows into the space to get money. But first, he has to level up this space to unlock many other functions.

He also checked things in space while thinking about his plans. He first touched the shovel, a prompt resounding once as he touched it: { Shovel, tool, level one, can automatically turn the soil, operation time, ten fields/day, can be brought out to use outside of the space.}

He nodded then went over to the bucket and touched it, again a prompt resounded: { Bucket, tool, level one, can automatically irrigate the soil, operation time, ten fields/day, can be brought out to use outside of the space.}

He then went to other things too and touched them and the prompt resounded again and again.

{ Insecticide, agricultural chemical, toxic, level one, can automatically kill insects, not for consumption, can be brought out of the space, doses/ infinite.}

{ Herbicide, agricultural chemical, toxic, level one, can automatically kill weeds, not for consumption, can be brought out of the space, doses/infinite.}

{ Basket, tool, level one, can automatically collect crops, operation time, ten fields/ day, can be brought out to use outside of the space, acquired harvest is automatically stored in the barn.}

After checking all the things outside the hut, He already understood that this place is not much different from the space in the novel.

David entered the thatched hut, The hut wasn't big, but it was completely furnished, one bedspread with hay, one table, four chairs, one cupboard, one stove, a full set of tableware, and most importantly, next to the head of the bed was also something like a computer, but only the monitor.

David quickly stepped over to the display, finding that it was lit. On top were two small icons, above one was written " shop", and above the other was written " Farm introduction".

David first touched the farm introduction, The icon immediately changed into a line of white light, and all of a sudden there was a great deal of information in David's mind. After a long while, having digested the information, he had also roughly guessed how this farm had come about.

He was given this system because of Zhao Hai, Before Zhao Hai came to this world, he had been playing on his computer the farm game. But for some unknown reason, Zhao Hai ended up here and the Farm game also followed him. Because Zhao Hai has been already transmigrated into the body of Adam Buda. This world already has a system and since it not wanna do more work it copied Zhao Hai's farm system and also gave it to David.

David doesn't know what to feel about this situation, he just shakes his head and says " Beggars can't be choosers."

Then David clicked on the shop icon, and a prompt echoed: { Welcome to the Spatial shop, may I ask what you wish to purchase?}

David looked at the screen, on which were arranged images of some crops from the earth, below them was written their price and level. David knew that this was the same as in the novel and didn't give it more than a few looks, then closed the store page and looked over his surroundings.

David walked over to the cupboard present in the hut and opened it. He discovered three things inside, one cloth bag, one short cane with the head carved into a bug and another short can but this one's head was carved into the shape of grass. David had read about these things in novels and knows what are their properties but to satisfy his ears. He touched them one by one.

He first picked up the cloth bag, and a prompt came saying: { Purse, can hold gold, limitless quantity, current gold, five hundred, due to your level being too low, the gold cannot be brought outside the space.}

Well, he can take gold outside too well, But like hell, he will do that. Selling your things in the system shop is a loss. but you can keep your secrecy. Hmmm, let's think about this later.

He then picked up the bug-carved cane. and again, prompt: { Pest release tool, level one, can produce harmful insects that eat crops, usage frequency, fifty times per day, can be brought out and used outside the space.}

He knows about this cane very well because using this, Zhao Hai had made the Purcell duchy go into a food crisis. But he was also the one who solved the problem and got the most profit from it. However, he did that because of felt guilty about his action.

He then picked up the grass-carved cane. and again, prompt: { Weed release tool, level one, can produce weeds, fights farm crops for nutrition, usage frequency, fifty times per day, can be brought out and used outside the space.}

Man, this thing is also very dangerous. Just think about you are a normal farmer but one day suddenly weeds started to grow in your farmland and sucked every mineral from the soil. that thought is really scary.

After David looked around again and found nothing to know, he went out of the hut and went towards the barn. because he already knows that you can't open the barn's door so he didn't try, and just touched it with his hand, and again, prompt.

{ Barn, level one, can store goods, unlimited type and quantity, goods stored inside are identical when taken out, can be used outside the space, current items, hayseeds, six bags.}

Checking it he nodded then looked around the place. seeing that nothing was left to be checked, he thought about going out of space and his body vanished from there.

19