Ch_7 Shocked Crystal
439 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 8 hours of sleep, Crystal was the one who woke up first and saw that she is hugged by Angel. She look at her daughter's face and saw her expression which is very cute like a baby when she is sleeping. She smiled and kissed Angel on her forehead.

She then softly remove herself from Angel's hug, slowly to not wake her up. After being free she got up from the bed and went out of the hut.

She is feeling uncomfortable in her mouth because she just woke up so she go near the spring and took the bucket which is beside the spring to scour some water from it. After washing her face with the spring water she felt fully awaked and refreshed.

She then went to the bathroom for doing her morning ritual. When she was done with that she comes near the field to take some fresh air. But what she saw in the field shocked her to the core. She remembered that before she went to sleep the field was empty but now she can see that the whole field is filled with leaves of some kind of plant.

She doesn't know about what plant's leaves they are of, but she is sure that she didn't sleep for some months.

She look around to find Sunny and saw that Sunny is sleeping not far from the place she is standing so she urgently went to him and woke him up. She said " Sun, Sun, wake up! See what's going on here?!"

Sunny groggily woke up and saw that it was his mother who is waking him up. He asked still in his sleep " What happened Mom? let me sleep for some more minutes."

Hearing this Crystal yelled, saying " I said wake up!" And Sunny's body automatically got up like a robot given a commanded by his owner.

Crystal saw that he is already woken up so she said " Refresh yourself to the spring and come to the field."

Sunny replied, " Yes, Mom." Then went towards the spring to refresh himself.

Even though they are mother and son doesn't mean that Sunny has not gotten her beating. Plus he is also training to be a warrior so he has to train like a soldier. Even though he was loved by both his mom and sister. Sometimes their love can be excessive because they are very strict with their training.

They do that because they are worried about his well-being but as time passed he developed this kind of habit, where, if he is given any order by his mom and sister. then he will even follow them in his sleep.

Because of that even though he is the man of the family, doesn't matter much because, in the end, the power of his mom and sister over his body is more than his own.

He doesn't care much about this though. They are older than him and more experienced than him so he has to follow their words but it doesn't mean that he has no say on his part. He can also give his own opinions about something and he also knows that they will never betray him because he is someone who is love by them most.

After refreshing himself with the spring spatial water and becoming fully awake. Sunny come to the field and saw that the radishes are fully matured.

He heard his mother when he come to the field.

" What is all this Sunny? We have just gone to sleep for some hours, right? So, what is going on here?"

Sunny looked at his mom and smiled. He said " See, I told you that the vegetables matured very fast here. See all these, They are all matured radishes."

Crystal asked with a dumbfounded expression " How many hours?"

Sunny didn't understand what she meant, so he asked "How many hours what Mom?"

Crystal become a little irritated, but still said the whole thing " How many hours it took for all these radishes to grow to this stage?"

Sunny replied with, " Oh, well, it took 8 hours mom." After checking the timer of radish maturing time in the space farm.

Crystal got shocked hearing this, She started muttering things in a trembling voice " How is this possible, How is this possible, No I am hearing things maybe, yeah-"

Seeing his mother's shocked stage, Sunny suddenly hugged her and patted on her back to calm her down  while softly saying in her ears "Everything is okay Mom, please calm down."

Feeling the touch of her son and hearing his voice, Crystal came back from her shocked stage and took some deep breathe  to calm her nerves down. 

She doesn't know what to say about this, She does not want to believe in this thing, She would rather believe that she slept for 3 months but she knows, That is not true. Even in her sleep, she can count the time. So, she knows that she slept for only 8 hours.

Sunny asked, " Are you okay now, Mom?"

Crystal nodded and Sunny released her from his hug. Being free Crystal go near the field and caught some leaves. Then she pull it out of the ground and saw a very big radish coming out. The radish looked very big and thick. She thought that it maybe weighs something like 1.5 kg or something. She also notices that there is not a single particle of soil on the radish. She again place it in the ground from where she took it.

Then Sunny come near her and said "Collect the leaves and radishes separately" and the basket which was placed on the edge of the field flew to the middle of the field and hovered above the field, magically the radishes started to go inside the basket.

For Sunny and Crystal, it looks like the basket is sucking everything.

After some time every radish from the field was swept clean and the field again become empty. when this happened in the space suddenly a voice echoed.

{ Your level has risen to two, You are rewarded with two bags of tomato seed, One bag is enough to plant in one acre.}

Crystal become surprised hearing this noise and asked what is this sound? Sunny who was happy thinking about levelling up sighed and thought ' I should explain to her everything about this space before doing anything.'

And Sunny began to explain to her everything from soil to water and shovel to the bucket. he also explains what a barn is and how things in this space works. Crystal was dumbfounded hearing all this but also became happy when she taste the radishes because they were full of magic power and Sunny said that these are the lowest product of the space.

Sunny also showed her how he plants in the field, which for her seems very magical. More magical then an actual magic, it seems that every thing is dancing in the space with just one voice of her son. For a parent it was truly a magical and gave her proud feeling even though Sunny was not doing anything special. 

It is like those Indian parents who thinks their kids are really amazing because he/she knows how to use computer and read English. They don't know that their son/daughter learn English to watch Hollywood movies and learn computer for downloading those movies.   

Uhm, sorry for getting distracted. Well Sunny planted a bag of tomato seeds for showing her how he plant in the field.

For Crystal all this was like a dream, She is still thinking that maybe she is having one of those lucid dreams. 

16